Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we buy now or sell? - page 8. (Read 4776 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 29, 2017, 01:53:54 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
If the bitcoin price goes dumped you must hold it and do not ever try to sell it because there is a chance that it will recover and become expensive. If you can afford to buy you should buy because it will help you to make more money and income. Lastly, having a lot of bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the future.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
October 29, 2017, 01:35:12 PM
Its your own desicion dude. But in my opinion you should buy or invest now because most of the major investor are getting in the bitcoin market hype but be responsible on your action because investing on it has some risk.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 01:30:09 PM
Awfully interesting proposition. It has some fishy parts.  I shall invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 11:00:55 AM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

calm now it's $ 4794 I think up to $ 5000 / bitcoiN in this year or 2018, if I personally keep holding at the number $ 5000 / BitcoiN, I plan to sell it when it's $ 5000.
wish me luck dude. Grin
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 05:43:37 PM
I'm just happy if bitcoin down,because that's where a good time to buy bitcoin as much as possible,
soon will surely get a huge profit.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 30, 2017, 11:19:38 AM
It's normal, I think the price will skyrocket again after 30 September.
I think if at the time of the price now is better to sell them first and you can Transact a purchase after the price fell to $3000 because I am sure that after that it will go back to skyrocket. but for those of you who have the more money you can also make purchases at this time also due to buying and selling we can not predictions downs then you hold it and think of it as long-term savings to find price that is suitable for you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2017, 10:32:06 AM
The news revolving right now is affecting the market sentiment and the market is collapsing as you said. I’ll wait for the market to calm down, then I will buy Bitcoin in large amount. But I doubt the price of Bitcoin will fall to 1000.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 11:54:50 AM
You can buy if you want now, but i would advise you to wait for bitcoin to fall even harder, because you can make more money that way.  I think that bitcoin will fall very hard and that one of the altcoins will rise up and take over the place of bitcoin. So you can also invest in some altcoins. Lite coin for an example is the sleeping giant.
I do not think bitcoin will fall even harder. It has always been this way. As a matter of fact, bitcoin is decreasing and I know it had a sharp fall, but it will not go down any longer. Reaching 4000 was a great achievement for bitcoin to be honest. People should start to buy bitcoin for now because I believe it will rise again, and when it rises, it will prosper.
This is time to buy now the prices are bit low and the strategic people will buy now to hold for the time when prices will goes up ad will give them huge disadvantage so my rule is sell high buy low and now is the time which is favoring the buyers to buy and hold for the few day and then sell at high rates.
Activity: 126
September 27, 2017, 03:37:18 AM
Bitcoin has suffered a price drop for the past weeks but its regaining its price now. BTC now has a conversion of 3.9K USD. Not bad, compared to last week. The action now if your an investor is to buy and expand you portfolio. The price is expected to increase again..
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
September 27, 2017, 02:53:27 AM
Why would I come here ask people to decide for me if I have serious money? I wouldn't but if I have a few hundreds I would want to have some opinions from more experienced members, so I'm not really to be taken seriously, every body here is trying to be the person with all the crypto secrets. do the math yourself, billions of dollars are coming in every day and billions of dollars are going out every week but Bitcoin is hitting higher caps every month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
September 26, 2017, 11:55:35 PM
It's your decision if you want to buy or to sell your bitcoin but for me its good if you buy more coins and then  just sell it for a long time just wait becuase the bitcoin is continiously to increase so fast so be patience if you buy .
Holding or selling of bitcoin in the market was depending on the will of the owner. But for me it is better to hold and keep the bitcoin, because their price now was close to $4000 and I think it is a good sign of increasing value of bitcoin in the market. So it's good to invest in bitcoin and hold it for long term, because I'm pretty that when bitcoin runs into crypto currency community for long time their price or value will increase more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
September 26, 2017, 11:51:35 PM
It's your decision if you want to buy or to sell your bitcoin but for me its good if you buy more coins and then  just sell it for a long time just wait becuase the bitcoin is continiously to increase so fast so be patience if you buy .
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 11:18:55 PM
Best buying is when most scary. That was week ago.  Now is in middle so buy is only if you have money not bought in already. Or if you have all buy in already, okay time to sell some to get back to middle.
Activity: 252
September 26, 2017, 11:16:21 PM
I think if you will invest, you should buy now because the price of bitcoin that is low is only temporary like other scenarios and it will be back again in months so its better if you buy now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
September 26, 2017, 11:13:12 PM

See mate you have to be stronger enough in such situation and consider holding your bitcoins rather than selling them. I will even suggest you to take it as opportunity and buy more coins if you have the money. Always consider "major fall" in the bitcoin as temporary one because that's just outcome of some mega moves around the world for example, china banning the ICO or segwit taking place etc. These events are once in while and they don't really affect the bitcoins presence completely. They will just make the crowd more panicked and due to which they start selling of the coins resulting in the dropped prices. So it's completely fine to hold in such situation and try to buy with hard heart. ;-)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 11:27:27 AM
Probably still good at this time to buy bitcoin because it seems that early next year bitcoin prices will jump again, and if buy now of course very good for future investment and can sell it if bitcoin price have increased with value of profit according to our expectation
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 26, 2017, 11:11:17 AM
For me,if you can buy bitcoin now just buy it and sell it higher to have a profit. But you need to study the marketing of bitcoin to profit more not less. Because you need to be active on the market to know what time you will buy , hold and sell your bitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
September 26, 2017, 10:55:53 AM
This is still a good time to buy bitcoins right now, while the pice is recovering. It would have been better if you bought when the price dipped a week ago when the China news was released. If you already have coins and do not want to buy, I still suggest you hold on to them as they might still go up at the end of the year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
September 26, 2017, 10:47:57 AM
Bitcoin will continue to be bullish until the end of this year, so buy and buy bitcoin when small dumps are present. Don't let your opportunity go to waste because bitcoin will still be our base coin. Dont let FUD affect your trading. Watch also some video's to learn more about it. Kampay!!!!!
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 10:27:58 AM
No mate just wait for the right time to sell. This is just temporary that bitcoin fall deeply. If you have a extra money that not needed in a moment i suggest to buy instead of sell dont easy fall in your prediction this tragedy always happened even before. You should buy now and wait for the right time to sell if bitcoin surge again. Best regards
Well you should buy more bitcoins during this price falling period which will be benefiting you in future. Although bitcoin prices are falling due to ban imposed on bitcoins by Chinese government but they can’t completely ban it because of large number of users from its own country and state holders of the country has also invested much in bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: