Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we buy now or sell? - page 6. (Read 4776 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 03, 2017, 12:31:15 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
I think its always a good idea for me to buy bitcoins as the value keeps going up. But you know people have different motivations and issues sometimes. If you have the money and you want to buy bitcoins - it never too late to by bitcoin always. If you have some issues that might require money and you have bitcoins you can sell them and solve your problem. 
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 06:18:39 AM
buy, buy, buy. Now it is still early stage for bitcoin... if bitcoin is used like visa or master card, imagine how much it will be.

Yes so buy and buy now. It is nearly getting late to buy bitcoins, because the price is getting really high now it is heading now to 10k. I will not be surprised when it hits 100k.
You can sell your coins when it is at a really high price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
November 03, 2017, 06:01:34 AM

If you have extra money to buy 1 Bitcoin right now then do it. Because the bitcoin is continue to grow his value ( and yes the bitcoin now was so expensive ) and don't wait for his value or price going down, you should buy now and wait for the value reach up to $10000 before you sell your bitcoin. That's an expert prediction for this year 2017 end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 03, 2017, 12:21:29 AM
If you have the capacity or enough money I would suggest buying it. Analyst and experts predict it would reach and or surpass $100,000 within the next 10 years.
according to my experince you should continue buying still because the rate of bitcoin is going increasing very quickly so you should need to invest more and more now and hold your bitcoin so whenever the rate of bitcoin cross the 30k$ then you can start selling your coins through which you can earn more profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
November 03, 2017, 12:17:28 AM
buy, buy, buy. Now it is still early stage for bitcoin... if bitcoin is used like visa or master card, imagine how much it will be.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
November 03, 2017, 12:11:08 AM
If you have the capacity or enough money I would suggest buying it. Analyst and experts predict it would reach and or surpass $100,000 within the next 10 years.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 12:06:24 AM
Well buying and selling BTC is on you , if you think that you made enough profit by holding them then you should probably sell them when the prices go high , like now the price crossed $7K  tye smart ones could have already used BTC to buy different assets like altcoins or shares , and some people coupd be still holding them hoping BTC to increase its value more in near future.
I thing is very obvious that you should always buy BTC when the prices are low and should sell them at the peak of its value to get maximum profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 05:19:58 PM
If you have BITCOIN very much. you better sell now because at this time bitcoin prices rose high ..

and if only BITCOIN down again, you better hold first until BITCOIN soar to high price after that you sell ...
Activity: 448
November 02, 2017, 05:00:48 PM
I think now is a good time to sell.
 To my mind bitcoin will come back to the level about 5700 -6000.
It is just my idea.
Activity: 168
November 02, 2017, 04:56:25 PM
Even tho it became very expensive, just keep buying bitcoin because it is expected to get higher and keep increasing. Stock your bitcoin now you never know what value it can reach in the future which allows you to make you bigger profits.
Activity: 66
November 02, 2017, 03:43:35 PM
I think this is not the good time to buy bitcoins. Its the time to be patient and watch whats going in the stock markets. Is trading is going high or holding bitcoins is good ? Important thing is to have eye on the cryptoworld .
Activity: 85
November 02, 2017, 03:41:48 PM
I think it's time to sell the bitcoin we have, because bitcoin prices are very expensive now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

dont expect that bitcoin will drop to that level. you can buy and hold  for long time bit may hit 10k before 2018
Activity: 70
November 02, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

Buy now, bitcoin market have been through with this ups and downs many times and each time it goes back on its feet its value just double and breaks its own record.
Activity: 82
November 02, 2017, 03:18:22 PM
If you have enough money to buy 1 Bitcoin dont wait just buy one and hold it. It may touch 8k $. If you have some Bitcoin in your i dont think it's a good time to sell . If you dont need money now, just wait a while. The price will increase and you will get more profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
November 02, 2017, 02:42:49 PM
I am still waiting for a dip to happen in the market.
As i can see bitcoin is only upwards right now.
So i will buy in the dip not right now.
If you have resources then you must have to buy it now because in future bitcoin may will go beyond the 8k and after that it will not be in the reach of common man so invest now and if you already bought in past his time is for selling except you have a set value that price will come and then you will sell so think clearly what to do now make strategy at your own so that you can get a lot of money in short time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 10:48:30 AM
with another fork incoming (will it ever end?) i guess the BTC price will keep rising like we already noticed during le last 2 forks.
Besides these crapcoins created with the forks, for the hodlers it's an amazing thing.. keep em coming we're not scared!
Activity: 345
October 31, 2017, 10:45:55 AM
If you are already good qith its current market value and you don't want ro risk or more of asn assurance that you'll earn huge profit, there's nothing wrong on selling it already as of this moment, especially if you are already satisfied with it. But in my opinion, it is still better to buy and hols more Bitcoin since its market value ia continuously rising.
Activity: 16
October 31, 2017, 10:42:33 AM
I am still waiting for a dip to happen in the market.
As i can see bitcoin is only upwards right now.
So i will buy in the dip not right now.
Activity: 224
October 31, 2017, 10:41:21 AM
No one can actually tell you what's exactly going to happen, it really depends on how you plan to risk your investments or if you are going to sell your current amount of bitcoin. Everything's anout risking.
Pages:
Jump to: