Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we buy now or sell? - page 5. (Read 4756 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 12:35:54 AM
I think we should buy now and wait  for the right time to sell it..try to hold bitcoin for some time and earn much income Kiss Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 03, 2017, 10:39:00 PM
For me we should still buy now because sooner it will reach 10k dollars .
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 03, 2017, 10:37:27 PM
At present it's time to keep hold of the assets in my personal thinking, in such a manner different people have difference in opinion. It's upto them whether to keep hold or buy or sell it. Until it's an emergency requirement or if it's a trading phenomenon it's good to sell, if not try to buy what is affordable.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 10:18:54 PM
I suggest you to buy because it is a chance to us to buy bitcoin in a small amount. But if you have a bitcoin and you think you need to sell it then go and follow your decision atleast you have no blame on what you made. because you yourself is the one who decide don't just follow what others said.
Activity: 406
November 03, 2017, 10:07:20 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
ofcourse it is high time to sell bitcoin because of now this pumping moment. so I think it is best time to sell all bitcoin and wait some days for again dumping. its my personal opinion.
Activity: 208
November 03, 2017, 09:53:46 PM
buy, buy, buy. Now it is still early stage for bitcoin... if bitcoin is used like visa or master card, imagine how much it will be.

Yes so buy and buy now. It is nearly getting late to buy bitcoins, because the price is getting really high now it is heading now to 10k. I will not be surprised when it hits 100k.
You can sell your coins when it is at a really high price.

For my own opinion I should be sell because I don't have enough money to buy. Hahaha
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
November 03, 2017, 02:59:08 PM
Everyone has to research and make a decision to invest in Bitcoin, it is difficult to give advice to anyone else. according to my opinion, anyone with cash to invest in their hands can make a big profit in a few years by investing some of this money into Bitcoin. The money to be invested should not be a money for urgent business, I would like to mention it specifically.
Activity: 350
November 03, 2017, 02:36:38 PM
Making a decision to buy or sell at this time is up to you. I think its good time to buy Bitcoin now. When china banned Bitcoin many investor were down due to the news.  Those who boldly buy or invest in Bitcoin are now the most profitable. My suggestion should be buy or invested in Bitcoin right now without delay. The way the Bitcoin demand is increasing, The price in the future will increase further.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 02:33:24 PM
I think you should save your BTC and keep buying it, but I suggest you invest on Altcoins as well, don't forget to participate to ICOs. You can invest on cheap altcoins specially ETH keep it I predict it will be at least $1200 in 1 year.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
November 03, 2017, 02:23:20 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
You must buy now and hold it for many years because it help you to become rich. In addition to that, do not sell your bitcoin now I suggest wait for the right time sell your bitcoin when the price of bitcoin become more and more expensive. Try to hold your bitcoin because it is the best way to earn much income.
as of yes this is not the right time to sell your coins this is much better and good if you are trying to hold by this time and if you had a target price on selling that will give you a huge of profit then why you dont go for it but if you know and think that holding for a long time do it for you dont have regret.
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
November 03, 2017, 02:18:12 PM
BUY bitcoin!!!!!! guys big big players coming into crypto. 2 days ago coinbase has registred over 100 000 new users! it is happening guys new capital is coming to the crypto and I like it, if china will unban exchange we may see 12k on the january next year, crypto is becoming sooo big. Bitcoin will probalby reach 10k before the fork then crash back to 7k but the alts may never recover, I hope that it is the last fork because it is ridiculous,
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 02:13:07 PM
if in my opinion better buy because bitcoin price will always go up or you analyze from last year its price how much and this year its price how much that my answer and suggestion
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 03, 2017, 01:38:55 PM
Hold for five years and Make a happy dream will be Reality.
It will go to moon. As we can't thinks.  so don't sell now bitcoin, if you have capital, then Go to buy option fron your wallet. and buy some bitcoin for Stock. Best of luck for you
Activity: 16
November 03, 2017, 01:32:58 PM
We should wait and watch the market
Activity: 266
November 03, 2017, 01:08:51 PM
This time is the good time to sell youe bitcoins because the price is huge but i think it will goes pump until the end of the year. You must watch out for the price if goes damp you should sell and if not you must wait and invest.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 12:57:25 PM
I think now is a good time to sell.
 To my mind bitcoin will come back to the level about 5700 -6000.
It is just my idea.

actually to sell bitcoin there is no limit if we need we can sell it. but now there will be hardfork in november and most likely the price will increase
Activity: 50
November 03, 2017, 12:52:26 PM
I was also thinking to wait for it to go back down, as the first time talk I had about BTC was a month ago and then it was roughly over 3000$ (which I considered already to be expensive). So I thought to wait until it would go back to that price... But now I changed my mind. I believe it is going to keep increasing in the next time, so it is a good idea to buy, no matter what fraction of it. What you can afford to lose (just in case). What you are comfortable with. And then, in a couple of months or so, sell to get back what you first invested (just in case).

PS: I just entered the whole world of BTC so I am the opposite of an expert. But I thought I would share my personal opinion and perspective as someone who had never had any cryptocurrency before.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 12:49:30 PM
I think we need to buy always and invest in bitcoin for long term see the price now its already high but its still going really high month by month ,holding your bitcoin is good in the future if the cycle is like this we need to take the risk but its a big chance for big profit if we do invest here
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 12:40:27 PM
You must buy now and hold it for many years because it help you to become rich. In addition to that, do not sell your bitcoin now I suggest wait for the right time sell your bitcoin when the price of bitcoin become more and more expensive. Try to hold your bitcoin because it is the best way to earn much income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
November 03, 2017, 12:36:23 PM
Depends when you have bought. Personally I will hold and buy the dip once it happens.
Pages:
Jump to: