Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we buy now or sell? - page 7. (Read 4756 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 10:31:22 AM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

Bitcoin goes under 2000 or 1000? I don't thing so it will be possible right now. It's time to buy bitcoin. Every on know bitcoin hard frok Segwit2x Place on 16 November. After coming news  Bitcoin price going up to $6200+ Right now (coinmarketcap.com). Now I Think bitcoin price will be go almost $7000+ Until 15 November. Its Only My Opinion. So we should buy bitcoin as our capability because bitcoin Never STOP Right NOW.      
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
October 31, 2017, 09:01:35 AM
We should sell bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is still testing on the top and it is not strong enough to stay there a lot so i think that we should sell and just wait for another dump of the price in the market and buy back again so we can increase the possible amount of bitcoin that we can buy and selling bitcoin is not bad because it is just normal for a person who want to take advantage of the volatility.
Activity: 224
October 31, 2017, 08:52:39 AM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
I can not say buy this point sell this point to effect your expectation but try to approach in different perspectives by increasing your knowledge, for example the coming fork something will change after that change try to concentrate what is going on there!
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 31, 2017, 08:52:11 AM
Sir,do some research on the graph of the value of bitcoins over the past few years.The value of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating but at the end it rises.So it's up to us,we shouldn't panic or waver at seeing the value of bitcoins go down instead we should hold our bitcoins and try to buy some for further investment.As you can see that the bitcoin recently crossed the milestone of $6000.Just looking the figures of the value of bitcoin pleases our eyes.It keeps on increasing.So I would suggest you to hold on to your bitcoins and try buying some bitcoins for further investment.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 08:41:45 AM
if you want to invest I think you know your answer when when you have to buy and when you have to sell because it is clear to get the advantage we buy time bitcoin price decreases and we sell when bitcoin value rises for that we must continue to follow and analyze all possibilities will occur
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 12:09:33 PM
We never know whats going on in global market, the prices of bitcoin may rise rapidly or gradually it will decrease we cant predict that, but by seeing todays market the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day and the prices are also going higher and higher, so i do think that this is good time to buy a bitcoin, its a good medium to save your large amount in a safe state so its right time to buy butcoin.
Activity: 391
October 30, 2017, 11:44:30 AM
Well it actually depends on whether you need cash or not. If you do, then sell it. And if not, hodl. Or for instances, how about selling it on a high price or buy dip. But I do prefer or suggest that you should wait when Bitcoin's value is on a high one, that should be really profitable.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 11:02:41 AM
in my opinion you can wait till segwit2x to get new btc
well i think selling anf waiting is depend on the price of bitcoin because if we are goin to hold it is really profitable but we also need to put in our mind that sometimes price of btc will go down and the certain amoubt may loose if we are goin to sell it .i believe bitcoin is really profitable in a long term of holding that is why patience is verry important in bitcoin because if we dont have patience here we cant gain a huge amount.
well yo are right patience in verry important in cryptoworld because cryptocurrency is said to be a battle of patience because some of the people here that really dont have patirnce is always end up loosing becaude bitcoin price is really unstable it can make you gain a huge amount but it can also make you loose because sometimes price  of btc is going to falling down and the who dont know about this kind of price movement may panic and they loose.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2017, 11:00:44 AM
well i think selling anf waiting is depend on the price of bitcoin because if we are goin to hold it is really profitable but we also need to put in our mind that sometimes price of btc will go down and the certain amoubt may loose if we are goin to sell it .i believe bitcoin is really profitable in a long term of holding that is why patience is verry important in bitcoin because if we dont have patience here we cant gain a huge amount.

As they say patience is virtue.  Long term investment gives a huge income or profit.  If I achieved or reached the amount I aim, I will sell some of my stored bicoin.  I will just continue to earn and all the excess amount on my target will be sold and spend in things I needed and wanted.
Activity: 951
October 30, 2017, 10:56:07 AM
Activity: 216
October 30, 2017, 10:52:31 AM
I think you have your own answer. Bitcoin never falls down in long-term. You should believe in Bitcoin more, you will get more profit.  Wink
Activity: 336
October 30, 2017, 10:38:25 AM
Activity: 16
October 30, 2017, 10:31:16 AM
If its today i should say sell.
The reason is on 1 hour chart the rsi is already over sold and we have found a small divergence.
So now price will drop for sure.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2017, 10:28:58 AM
As the price has reached it's all time high value so i think it will be the right time to sell  as we will earn huge profits.People who have bought Bitcoin last month will surely double there investment if they sell now .Inorder to buy we have to wait for it's price to drop.

Well it may seem to be an all time high today, but following that logic, bitcoin is seen to break even more records. So if you sell today, you would be in profit but you're not going to maximize the full potential of bitcoin in the coming years
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 09:27:04 AM
The bitcoin price now is $6100 so it's a right time to sell bitcoins but if we sell our bitcoin don't regret because as far as now bitcoin is totally increasing i can predict that the value of bitcoin in the next year 2018 is $7000 so i want to hold it until the value of bitcoin is $10000  Smiley
Activity: 238
October 30, 2017, 08:16:03 AM
As the price has reached it's all time high value so i think it will be the right time to sell  as we will earn huge profits.People who have bought Bitcoin last month will surely double there investment if they sell now .Inorder to buy we have to wait for it's price to drop.
Activity: 179
October 30, 2017, 07:46:20 AM
For me buy btc when the price is down a littlebit in my opinion bitcoin will not go down big. And after buying hold it because few trader expect that the price of bitcoin will go high. Just be patient because if you follow your emotion your investment will mess up
Activity: 8
October 30, 2017, 07:13:56 AM
China's aggressive measures against virtual bitcoin are said to be the start of a much larger "raid" by governments across many parts of the world.
Activity: 434
October 30, 2017, 07:13:36 AM
I guess for me it is already to late to buy bitcoin when your planning to but bitcon i guess but still you can still invest in ico i guess it ismore profitable than the other if your going to buy bitcoin your gonna need to buy with a lot if nvwstment because 1bitcoin already cost almost 6000dollars in the market abs nvesting already what important is to but n a lot of volume and in this case it will be hard to gain profit.
Activity: 490
October 30, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

I thought you could sell right now because the bitcoin price is high right now but if you're still waiting for a profit again it's also ok if you want to buy wait for the price to go down because now is not the right time to buy
Pages:
Jump to: