Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we buy now or sell? - page 13. (Read 4776 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 08:09:00 AM
Since the value of the coin has fallen what we have to do is buy because for some time his value will go up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 08:07:04 AM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
btc always up and down. today btc price down and i think it possible 2000 but not under 2000. always i see btc price is down but not time 3-5 days. if you want buy btc not late today buy btc and wait 15 day for profit.
Activity: 60
September 15, 2017, 06:27:21 AM
I would hold off buying until the 30th September, most of the selling up will be done by then and if the drops don't go much lower than $3000 things are going to start looking good.

Yes people are now looking for the bottom and a new opportunity to buy, I am one of them, but why buy now when you know the price might go even lower. This was always going to happen guys, the price went up too fast.
Activity: 527
Merit: 100
For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault
September 15, 2017, 06:08:12 AM
Do not waste your time, buy Bitcoin at the moment, because the price of Bitcoin is going on day by day, it is expected that its value will not be worth 1000 or 2000, but it is expected that it will increase further due to the current condition of Bitcoin
Activity: 196
September 15, 2017, 05:52:12 AM
I withdrew my when the rate was 3800.
I can tell you one fact that will direct you for sale ... like all skeptics -
September 15 or the other day (the exact date on the move) will be launched the exchange BTC-e on which a huge number of BTC. In this situation - (mass panic), 90% of the owners of BTC on that exchange will withdraw BTC in Fiat. Wait for the drop to 2100-2700 and this is a fact. If anyone can argue against, I will be happy to discuss this.
altough the chances are allways there, how do you come up with 90% of btc owners selling their btc to fiat because that exchange closes? you just make something up there, altough your general thinking of price drop isnt that unrealistic but stating these things as a fact makes you really not that believable
Maybe you are right, but I was on the forum - a chat on the website of the exchange (English and Russian branch) and there moods - grab-sell-out with a profit ... Yes, of course, not everyone will sell, but under pressure and news, wait great reduction.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 15, 2017, 05:50:10 AM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

in my opinion,  you should buy now before its too late or the value of bitcoin will rise again in next day or a week. and  iwoudnt recomend to sell now the value is pretty low compared to some other days better we should wait and watch the movements of the bitcoin market.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 05:50:04 AM
Like I said before I am both happy and a little sad. I am sad because I have lost some of my gains and happy because I was aiming for maybe 3 or 4 bitcoins, looks like I might be able to get several plus now

Onlky if you are going to purchase NOW with fiat currencies. Elseway, you probably are holding bags right now and it'd make no difference in your target btv value. I had a target of 10btc in the coming 3-4 years and now this has changed nothing for me, because all my "real" money was already in btc and I can't buy more. I'm just waiting for this crisis to pass by... which for sure it will. No worries Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 05:49:54 AM
September 15 or the other day (the exact date on the move) will be launched the exchange BTC-e on which a huge number of BTC. In this situation - (mass panic), 90% of the owners of BTC on that exchange will withdraw BTC in Fiat. Wait for the drop to 2100-2700 and this is a fact. If anyone can argue against, I will be happy to discuss this.
altough the chances are allways there, how do you come up with 90% of btc owners selling their btc to fiat because that exchange closes? you just make something up there, altough your general thinking of price drop isnt that unrealistic but stating these things as a fact makes you really not that believable
Activity: 108
September 15, 2017, 05:48:22 AM
Now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins!
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2017, 05:47:52 AM

I have one question for you too. Are you satisfied when you are about to sell your bitcoin now? If you are satisfied with it, sell without hesitation. But if you are not satisfied then just hold until the price gets back again at $4,000. I don't think it will go under $2,000 but it's possible to see the price of bitcoin at $2,800. If you have some spare money, buy.
Activity: 60
September 15, 2017, 05:46:22 AM
Like I said before I am both happy and a little sad. I am sad because I have lost some of my gains and happy because I was aiming for maybe 3 or 4 bitcoins, looks like I might be able to get several plus now
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
September 15, 2017, 05:45:56 AM
You can start buying, but I don't think the bottom is reached yet. $3.000 dollar is in sight, a psychological barrier and may cause another drop.

I have set up buy orders at $ 2500 and will also buy ETH and LTC with it.

in case bitcoin goes down it will take ETH and LTC with it and they will drop even harder than bitcoin did percentage-wise. that has always been the case with these altcoins during bitcoin price drops. and the recover of said altcoins will not be as big enough to be worth the risk and trouble of investing in them unless you are already an altcoin trader.

i also vote for staying on the side with money in had and watching the price. if you buy and it goes lower you will definitely panic.

Thank you for your reply. I am in for the looooooooong run and do believe these coins will determine the future so I am just taking my chances with these discounts Grin my first buy-in was to high so I am trying to get the average price of my portfolio down
Yes just believe in the coin that you have been bought but make sure you spend enough time to research the coin project so that you have a good view in the coin in the future that it will give you a good profit.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
September 15, 2017, 05:44:10 AM
Learn  from the history of Bitcoin and the mistakes  of others . It  is always the right time to buy bitcoin if your goal is long term investment. I bought bitcoin when it was $200 and i thought $2000 is a good time to sell. But I was wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
September 15, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

This is a golden opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price
Ok it might go a little lower but it will most certainly rise
and it will be quick and may not come back down to this
level again.

So if you are going to be a long term holder, buy it now
and relax, if you want to eek out the greatest amount of profit
then wait , hope it goes lower and try and buy at that low price.

You will have to be prepared to site at your screen 24 hours
per day every day until you catch the dip!!

DO NOT SELL
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
September 15, 2017, 05:40:29 AM
Selling now is too risky. However, this is the best time to buy although you don't have to buy all at once as you can still be lucky to have some further dips with some cash left to buy at that point.
Activity: 43
September 15, 2017, 05:39:29 AM
You can start buying, but I don't think the bottom is reached yet. $3.000 dollar is in sight, a psychological barrier and may cause another drop.

in case bitcoin goes down it will take ETH and LTC with it and they will drop even harder than bitcoin did percentage-wise. that has always been the case with these altcoins during bitcoin price drops. and the recover of said altcoins will not be as big enough to be worth the risk and trouble of investing in them unless you are already an altcoin trader.

i also vote for staying on the side with money in had and watching the price. if you buy and it goes lower you will definitely panic.

Thank you for your reply. I am in for the looooooooong run and do believe these coins will determine the future so I am just taking my chances with these discounts Grin my first buy-in was to high so I am trying to get the average price of my portfolio down
Activity: 85
September 15, 2017, 05:38:26 AM

I agree. But  i think you should buy other coins because if bitcoin is falling then other bitcoins will rise.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 05:37:36 AM

It will neither go $2000, much less $1000. Better start buying right now. It might go as down as $2700-$3000 and only up to that. Most probably, the bull run right after that will be fast and strong which would finally break $5000. I hope the FUDing will stop.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 15, 2017, 05:30:06 AM

Activity: 196
September 15, 2017, 05:29:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: