Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 5. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
You don't really have to make that much of an effort to participate on airdrops in the first place so I would recommend to give them another chance, you may end up with more money than what you expected.
Activity: 29
 this time mostly Airdrops are scam so in my opinion Airdrops are not worthy you can only get good amounts of airdrop tokens if you have large number of people who you can refer your links but sometimes in airdrops you can get good amounts just like i receive wab coin worth 50$.
Activity: 210
There is nothing disturbs you from participating in airdrop as some airdrop can make you lambo. It is truth that some aidrops are scam but not all.
Activity: 124
That is depend on you if do not have enough time and you want a free coin why not, there are also airdrop that pay and legit just try and try don't give up.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
With a few simple precautions there is no need to worry about making AD (dedicated accounts, read the rules carefully...)
The biggest problem is the loss of time not to gain much (many AD don't earn much, or even nothing at all), but by choosing them carefully you can limit this risk.

Personally I'm a fan of AD on discord right now, they pay well and it changes from classic AD
Activity: 37
Currently, the number of scam airdrops are triple the number of legit once. Gone are the days when airdrop used to generate lots of money. Personally, I don't participate in airdrops anymore as I see them as a total waste of time and resources. If you're not careful these days you'll end being scammed. Airdrop ain't worth it anymore.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Hello friend, there are too many airdrop created for the purpose of obtaining user information, private key wallet. Choose carefully before join airdrops.

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I am not in favor of participating now in airdrops as a lot of new airdrops don't have much worth and they are flooding every day. It is better to join some campaigns to get coins which have much worth rather than put your time to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Same thing you fell into the same hole.
Don't let you do a project that results in nothing with the same job.

I myself better follow the signature campaign than the Airdrop project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

You can join any airdrops since all you need to do is just register in their website but never give your secret password in order not to get hacked.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
i dont participate any airdrops anymore. because i joined so many of them before. but none of them gave me any profit at all. i just got some crap tokens. they are totally useless.
Activity: 129
From my point of view they don't bring much more money than they bring stress. So as for me it is the way to the great losses and being nervous.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Free airdrop projects I think it's good, you do not cost anything, but beware of scams , i think we should continue to participate on it with good choice of the projects
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
There are few airdrops that are worthwhile. Often their coins are worthless and won't even hit an exchange, if it does it will be etherdelta or one with 0.01btc trade volume. It would be better to spend time on a bounty campaign for a project that is worth supporting.
Activity: 102
I counted airdrops just like wasting of time, some will be asking for your private key, others ETH, some do not list on exchange for trading
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
Yes i think you have to still try for participating in Airdrops. We all know that nowdays many of Airdrops are scam and totally time wasting but still few of ico are genuine and they give us profit.So of you have enough time then i suggest you to participate into Airdrop campaign beacause you have to do nothing in it ,it means you can earn free tokens by participating in it.
Activity: 39
I started airdrops back in Feb, i gavce up after 3 months as returns are not worth it. Often these are only worth cents on the dollar
Activity: 196
I believe that there is no need to join airdrop anymore. It's a waste of time right now. If in 2017 it was possible to earn excellent money, being a participant of airdrop, then in 2018 the situation changed. Too many scams have appeared in this area. Do not waste your time - do another job.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Many airdrops coming up are scam and no one is to be trusted even those from airdrops rating. I stopped doing airdrops for long when I didn't gain anything after filling scammed airdrop form.
This is the problem with many airdrops, if an airdrop does not gain value after its creation we cannot say it is a scam or anything, the project just failed and that happens all the time in this industry, but the problem is that there are many airdrops that promise you to send you coins and then they do not do it, so many people have decided to stop bothering with airdrops and to be honest I cannot blame them.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Such projects are not stable and reliable when both of these characteristics are needed to be here, I prefer buying and investing more than this one.
Pages:
Jump to: