Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 6. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It relies upon you, ensure that you initially check the airdrop if its genuine or not, by heading off to their site. Utilize your best judgment to see whether its a trick or not. On the off chance that its not trick, and the airdrop looks encouraging, simply joined. It wouldn't take long, simply read the news of the airdrop of when will the tokens will be conveyed. Trust me, if the airdrop you are joining isn't a trick, definitely you get your airdrop assignment, simply be tolerance.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

I think you already confirm it yourself that most of the airdrops are scam and it doesn't pay you so I think you should quit anything that seems not profitable.
Activity: 53
Well, you can decide to participate or not , for example, I long ago abandoned the case , and I think most on the forum abandoned , even the channels doesn't post new airdrop
Activity: 210
Do not need to participate in all the airedrops, choose airedrops with good payment. I think a good payment in ardrops is ten, twenty dollars.
Activity: 71
Yes. I think airdrops are still in vogue, and a lot of them  are still paying, despite the scams that we have all over the place now. You just have to search more deeply and be thorough about it, you are definitely going to find one that will keep to its promises. Airdrops are still a thing really, people are still making money from participating in them, so don't quit just yet.
Activity: 101
We should. The reason being that this is how we show our support for coins in our own small way and in the end we still get free coins for it which is free money. Also there are a lot of airdrops out there that still do really well if you look at it and they give out a good number of coins which often turns out a nice value when they are sold.
Activity: 30
Indeed, there are so many projects in the Airdrop that are scams. My advice Before you participate in the project on Airdrop. You must be careful and careful before engaging in the project that you will choose later.
Activity: 119
For me, only if you discover an airdrop project you really think will take off in the future I really don't see any reasons why you shouldn't. If you luck out, it's an easy way to earn some "free" and easy money. Just go for it, Good luck.
Activity: 224
Many airdrops coming up are scam and no one is to be trusted even those from airdrops rating. I stopped doing airdrops for long when I didn't gain anything after filling scammed airdrop form.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I have actually dropped in my participation with airdrops, now concentrating efforts on bounties, a lot of scams and and unserious projects,
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Why not? There are a lot of legit ICOs and airdrops who pay. The time and effort who you do for an airdrop are minimum and it takes a little time. So I think that you need to continue with airdrops. but you just study the projects well, do not get join in bad projects, take quality rather than quantity.

Just joining the airdrop is actually quite short. But studying the projects and finding this good already takes a lot of time. The effort put into the search is inaccessible to the reward received for participating in the airdop.
Activity: 361
There shouldn't be a general answer for all of us, this is because some others are very lucky in filling airdrops. Personally for me, I don't fill airdrops anymore because I am not lucky at it.
Activity: 41
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

Idol Networks airdrop is distributed to users of its app (download here: https://www.idol.network/down): You get our tokens for signing in daily. To learn more, visit out website at https://www.idol.network.

May this revive your faith in airdrop projects  Grin
Activity: 30
Why not? There are a lot of legit ICOs and airdrops who pay. The time and effort who you do for an airdrop are minimum and it takes a little time. So I think that you need to continue with airdrops. but you just study the projects well, do not get join in bad projects, take quality rather than quantity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
opportunities for generating small enough. just a few of the many airdrops that result. than on thinking of this and too giddy just get scam better leave airdrop and working on a definite result only. But if it's clever and precise in choosing airdrop is certainly not an issue.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
I think if you think that it will worth to continue to participate in the airdrops projects, then you can continue without thinking that the projects will scam or not. but if you think it's enough for you to get scam by the airdrops projects, maybe it's the time for you to leave the airdrops and search another way to earn the rewards. I am sure that you can find the other programs that can give you the profit.
Activity: 130

I suggest you my friend to continue participating in airdrops. Do not lose your hope because of what you have badly experienced of scam airdrops. Sometimes we fail but its a part of our journey, and failure also give as strength to learn to become a wise and clever.
Activity: 304
Participating in Airdrop is not a sin but it is matter of choice,although many of the airdrops are scams you have to be selective and pray before you lay your hands on any project out of ten you will find one that is legitimate and well paid. It does not cause much time, it is just like a childplay.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
If you know you can't get comparable results and also satisfy the efforts you have made. We recommend that you switch to another program that can give you wide opportunities to get results and also benefits. Because if you only rely on airdrops as your main content to get that income will only waste your time. Do airdrops as additional content that is done when it's free time.
Activity: 154
Maybe earlier when it was in airdrops and you can get a good profit, now less and less really useful airdrops. The purse come the unnecessary tokens, or nothing at all..
Pages:
Jump to: