Pages:
Author

Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped - page 10. (Read 10604 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Man who thinks that they are invited to force woman on sex because she is wearing skirt should go to a med now!! And yes maybe that woman want have sex but with her boyfriend or with the man who attract her. You have freedom to speak to her try to seduce her but not to force woman on sex because she has skirt,short dress,bikini...than all woman on beach want have sex with all people there?!! Insane

One simple way to understand why this ...

Man who thinks that they are invited to force woman on sex because she is wearing skirt

... is factually, demonstrably false is to consider...

Strip clubs.

There may only, very rarely...an incident of a problem customer in a strip club.  I think that is true over the entire world.  So then we reach an interesting question.

Is the presence of "bouncers" inside the club the difference?  Then the primary factor is not "the short skirt" but fear of consequences.  If you are going to get your face scrapped on the pavement if you mess with the girl, you don't.  

But if you can get away with it, you will.  Physical force rules.  Rape if you can get away with it.  All that matters is if you can get away with it.

But then the length of the skirt has NOTHING to do with the actions.  Nothing.  Is that the way this works?  That's pretty sorry.  

We need menacing thugs to prevent us from, other menacing thugs...

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Man who thinks that they are invited to force woman on sex because she is wearing skirt should go to a med now!! And yes maybe that woman want have sex but with her boyfriend or with the man who attract her. You have freedom to speak to her try to seduce her but not to force woman on sex because she has skirt,short dress,bikini...than all woman on beach want have sex with all people there?!! Insane
legendary
According to them all women on the beach are daring and should be raped. This viewpoint is idiotic.

Mullah says!  Mullah says!  Mullah says!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
you should blame yourself for starting a discusion over this weird topic..a woman's outfit isnt a motive for rape.. your greedy evil mind is the reason for it.. because a woman who wears hijab can also be raped in this cruel world.. we have lots of examples like this.. so you should change your mind....
People seem to have weird opinions on this (wrong ones actually). The analogy that someone used in regards to it being "daring" could be applied to a lot of things that we treasure in life. Obviously I'm not allowed to park my new Audi in the public because someone might find it too "daring" and steal it. Obviously it is my fault, I was asking for it right?  Roll Eyes

Not!Not!Not!! First off all what we condsider to be 'daring dress'. To insane people hooded woman can be daring. The rape problem is much deeper. If woman has a daring dress that doesn't mean she should be raped for that. If the man can  not controll himself then he is a problem not her dress.
According to them all women on the beach are daring and should be raped. This viewpoint is idiotic.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Not!Not!Not!! First off all what we condsider to be 'daring dress'. To insane people hooded woman can be daring. The rape problem is much deeper. If woman has a daring dress that doesn't mean she should be raped for that. If the man can  not controll himself then he is a problem not her dress.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

you should blame yourself for starting a discusion over this weird topic..a woman's outfit isnt a motive for rape.. your greedy evil mind is the reason for it.. because a woman who wears hijab can also be raped in this cruel world.. we have lots of examples like this.. so you should change your mind....
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
So what did you expect people to say? i think women should be raped because they wear a short skirt Undecided
THE WHOLE POINT IS WHY THE QUESTION IF YOU KNOW ITS WRONG?

Could you please tell me what answer you were hoping for Huh

No, I expect people to agree with me that rape is a vile act of oppression, but in retribution where human life hangs in the balance, I also expect they will question whether the accused committed an actual rape (AKA forcibly denying the victim of their human rights).

I'm pointing out a reality where rape is insufficiently defined, and the accusation has been used as a tool to punish innocent people, and I'm raising the issue that falsely accusing another person of rape is just as vile and oppressive as violently raping them, since it results in imprisonment, suffering, and with a high probability of multiple actual rapes.

If two people have consensual sex, but the following day, one of them decides to revoke their consent and accuse the other of rape, I don't think it's reasonable to consider that rape... I'm not making that story up, there are many cases where accusations of rape have led to false imprisonment based on statutory interpretations, and have condemned people who are innocent of committing an actual rape.

I'm saying that people should at least make an attempt to view things with calculated reason, and preserve actual justice. If not in the spirit of justice, we live lawlessly...
We all know this can happen.. in western life the women comes first. I.E if a women goes the police and says you have hit her who do they believe the man or the women? mostly the women..because 9 out of 10 times it has been the man..

Also look at when a women murders a man..she out of jail in 10 years..most men will never get out of jail..western values will always stick up for the women they are the weaker sex..

western values the children come first the women comes second the dog comes third then the man come 4th always remember that Grin

I will tell you a true story..
when i was 13 my friends would go around a girls house who was baby sitting..so they would get drunk..so one day there getting drunk and this girl offers them sex she was 13 so about 3 boys had sex with her..next day she cried rape and went the police..they all went to court and the lads got found not guilty..So you see some will go to jail and some wont..
So like i told you BE A GENTLEMAN AND KEEP YOUR PENIS IN YOUR PANTS AND AVOID WOMEN LIKE THIS..The same as if my friends would of kept there penis in there pants..they would of never been in court in the first place..

We all know some women can be evil..but its mostly men so they will always believe the women over the man because she is weaker..
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
So what did you expect people to say? i think women should be raped because they wear a short skirt Undecided

No, I expect people to agree with me that rape is a vile act of oppression, but in retribution where human life hangs in the balance, I also expect they will question whether the accused committed an actual rape (AKA forcibly denying the victim of their human rights).

I'm pointing out a reality where rape is insufficiently defined, and the accusation has been used as a tool to punish innocent people, and I'm raising the issue that falsely accusing another person of rape is just as vile and oppressive as violently raping them, since it results in imprisonment, suffering, and with a high probability of multiple actual rapes.

If two people have consensual sex, but the following day, one of them decides to revoke their consent and accuse the other of rape, I don't think it's reasonable to consider that rape... I'm not making that story up, there are many cases where accusations of rape have led to false imprisonment based on statutory interpretations, and have condemned people who are innocent of committing an actual rape.

I'm saying that people should at least make an attempt to view things with calculated reason, and preserve actual justice. If not in the spirit of justice, we live lawlessly...

I'm also commenting on the reality that we exist in a natural system. The laws of nature apply to human beings even in the presence of the laws of man. Women shouldn't be discouraged from expressing themselves in dress, but they should be encouraged to acknowledge real threats and learn ways to prevent themselves from getting into dangerous situations.
legendary
No
lets face it most women want you to think there beautiful..Women love men to fancy them..the more men fancy them the more chance of getting a man with money to support them..
Now some women best attribute might be her legs but she has a big nose so she will show more of her legs..
some women might have a lovely butt so they show it off..so men go wild for them so they have better chance in life of finding a mate to share there lives with and support there children..I.E FEED YOUR KIDS AND CLOTHE THEM WELL..

In life you will get women who act like a man eater I.E SLUT SLAG SLEEPS AROUND..
But most women want to be treated with respect regardless of how little clothing they wear..

You need to get it out your head that no women should ever be raped even if they run around naked..
NO EXCUSE SHOULD BE MADE..
See to me it sounds like your saying some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act..
AS A GENTLEMEN YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR PENIS WALK AWAY..NO EXCUSE..
Its the 21st century CAVEMEN DIED OUT we don't hit women over the head and throw them over our shoulders any more..

see some women have a body like bay watch but a face like crime watch Cheesy
so they show it off Wink

So next time you see a women with a short skirt on it might be because she got a big nose but nice legs..
A way to attract a mate to care for them ..NOT TO DRAG THEM IN THE BUSHES TO GET RAPED

I see so much miscommunication on this forum, I attribute it to cultural and lingual diversity.

I've written nothing about "some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act.." I've actually written the opposite, several times. Nobody deserves to be raped, period. I don't know how to write that any more clearly...

I'm attempting to see the problem from the outside in, nothing more.

No
lets face it most women want you to think there beautiful..Women love men to fancy them..the more men fancy them the more chance of getting a man with money to support them..
Now some women best attribute might be her legs but she has a big nose so she will show more of her legs..
some women might have a lovely butt so they show it off..so men go wild for them so they have better chance in life of finding a mate to share there lives with and support there children..I.E FEED YOUR KIDS AND CLOTHE THEM WELL..

In life you will get women who act like a man eater I.E SLUT SLAG SLEEPS AROUND..
But most women want to be treated with respect regardless of how little clothing they wear..

You need to get it out your head that no women should ever be raped even if they run around naked..
See to me it sounds like your saying some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act..
Its the 21st century CAVEMEN DIED OUT we don't hit women over the head and throw them over our shoulders any more..

so they show it off Wink

So next time you see a women with a short skirt on it might be because she got a big nose but nice legs..
A way to attract a mate to care for them ..NOT TO DRAG THEM IN THE BUSHES TO GET RAPED

I see so much miscommunication on this forum, I attribute it to cultural and lingual diversity.

I've written nothing about "some women deserve to be raped in life for the way they act.." I've actually written the opposite, several times. Nobody deserves to be raped, period. I don't know how to write that any more clearly...

I'm attempting to see the problem from the outside in, nothing more.
legendary
it should be understood by women that dressing provocatively certainly does influence the chances that a predator will select them over another woman who isn't dressed as provocatively. They should be extra cautious and aware of their surroundings when they're dressed to impress...

I don't think here is a factual basis to that assertion.

First of all, sexual predators may pick based on criteria we don't know what they are.  

Second, "provocative" means different things to different cultures and people.  

Third, Islamic cultures view Western women as third rate creatures anyway.

To the contrary, numerous studies show that men are more audio-visually stimulated than females.

The difference in interpretation between people and cultures of the word "provocative" is a minimal factor since the majority of people are reasonable and won't harm others who they disagree with... There are some among us we can consider predatory, and given a choice between prey, being more attractive to a predator is simply a risk present in nature...

A women dresses provocatively because she wants men to think i would love to have sex with her I.E ATTENTION SEEKER..SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO RAPE HER..
 We call women like this dick teasers..
But she only wants to tease you.. So you can fall for it or stay away from women like this..
Because if a women dresses like she is on the game ..IT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO RAPE HER..
SHE MUST INVITE YOU INTO HER KNICKERS..
So keep your dicks in your pants you DIRTY SCUM MUSLIMS.. fair game are they?
YOUR FAIR GAME WHEN BOMBS DROP ON YOUR HOUSES  Grin

In my experience, women tend to enjoy that game, teasing is an ego boost for many. They don't deserve to be raped.
Seems to me that they sometimes "invite themselves into your knickers" to put it your way, isn't that a form of non-verbal communication that indicates they want to have sex with you?
No

so they show it off Wink

Also there is men who like there women to dress in short skirts ..because they get a kick out of men lusting over something there sleeping with and your not..

loads of reasons why women like to dress like a slut.
At the end of the day its men who need to control them self and be a gentleman
it should be understood by women that dressing provocatively certainly does influence the chances that a predator will select them over another woman who isn't dressed as provocatively. They should be extra cautious and aware of their surroundings when they're dressed to impress...

First of all, sexual predators may pick based on criteria we don't know what they are. 

To the contrary, numerous studies show that men are more audio-visually stimulated than females.

The difference in interpretation between people and cultures of the word "provocative" is a minimal factor since the majority of people are reasonable and won't harm others who they disagree with... There are some among us we can consider predatory, and given a choice between prey, being more attractive to a predator is simply a risk present in nature........
?

When a discussion is about "those who do xyz" pointing out that "most don't do xyz" does not lead to conclusions relevant to the subject.

Not directly, no. Not when discussing an individual data point without consideration of the data set.

However, when a data set is describing multiple individual points, like a society of people, and that individual data point exists as an outlier among a cluster of other data points, referencing the majority makes sense...

While I can't speak conclusively, I can presume based on the rates of crime that most people in society are reasonable, and outliers are present...
legendary

The difference in interpretation between people and cultures of the word "provocative" is a minimal factor since the majority of people are reasonable and won't harm others who they disagree with... There are some among us we can consider predatory, and given a choice between prey, being more attractive to a predator is simply a risk present in nature........
?

When a discussion is about "those who do xyz" pointing out that "most don't do xyz" does not lead to conclusions relevant to the subject.

The difference in interpretation between people and cultures of the word "provocative" is a minimal factor since the majority of people are reasonable and won't harm others who they disagree with... There are some among us we can consider predatory, and given a choice between prey, being more attractive to a predator is simply a risk present in nature...

A women dresses provocatively because she wants men to think i would love to have sex with her I.E ATTENTION SEEKER..SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO RAPE HER..
But she only wants to tease you.. So you can fall for it or stay away from women like this..
Because if a women dresses like she is on the game ..IT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO RAPE HER..
YOUR FAIR GAME WHEN BOMBS DROP ON YOUR HOUSES  Grin

In my experience, women tend to enjoy that game, teasing is an ego boost for many. They don't deserve to be raped.
Seems to me that they sometimes "invite themselves into your knickers" to put it your way, isn't that a form of non-verbal communication that indicates they want to have sex with you?
legendary
Rape is a vile act of oppression. Nobody deserves to be raped, ever...

However, I feel like the term is too loosely applied in certain situations. I've heard of women consenting, or even seducing and initiating a sexual encounter, and then later declaring the encounter to be a rape because they claim to have changed their mind at some point during, or even after the encounter, without even communicating that they were no longer interested, or making any attempt to leave.

I've even heard people claim that ANY sexual encounter which takes place during a time when a woman is intoxicated is automatically a rape. I can't attest to the experiences of others, but good luck to any available guy trying to turn down an intoxicated woman that they're sexually attracted to in a situation where the woman knows what she wants, and has no inhibition with regard to the extent of her efforts towards those ends... I don't think it's even a realistic expectation.

Communication is overwhelmingly non-verbal... You can lie with words, but not with actions.

See the movie "Liar Liar" with Jim Carrey where he's attempting to say, "The pen is red."

It's really the same principle as someone who in the commission of a premeditated murder yells out, "Stop, you're hurting me!" in order to justify or validate a claim of self-defense... When words don't match actions, those actions represent the expression of intent, not the words...

If a woman dresses provocatively, they aren't at fault if they are raped. However, it should be understood by women that dressing provocatively certainly does influence the chances that a predator will select them over another woman who isn't dressed as provocatively. They should be extra cautious and aware of their surroundings when they're dressed to impress...
YOUR FAIR GAME WHEN BOMBS DROP ON YOUR HOUSES  Grin
legendary

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Therefore they are saying that rape is okay as long as someone "deserves" it or "was asking for it".

Actually that's not what they're saying. They're saying that the person who commits that crime deserves to know how it feels to be the victim of the very same crime.

Oh, they're just saying that some people deserve to be raped.  My bad, thanks for explaining.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
They can be blamed for giving that urge to the rapist but no one deserves to be raped. So even if they gave you the urge because of their skimpy clothes, keep it as urge, jack it off yourself and think and do something else.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So a woman deserves to be raped if she has raped someone?
Stop posting before reading.
They're saying.. depending on how you look at it.
I have never said that this is my view, nor that I agree with it. Also it doesn't matter if the rapist is a woman or a man, both deserve equal punishment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

I agree, but unfortunately a lot of people say that rapists should be raped in prison.

Therefore they are saying that rape is okay as long as someone "deserves" it or "was asking for it".
Actually that's not what they're saying. They're saying that the person who commits that crime deserves to know how it feels to be the victim of the very same crime. It makes sense depending on how you look at it. After being in the prison for a while, there's zero guarantee that the person won't do it again because they blame women for it.

So a woman deserves to be raped if she has raped someone?
Pages:
Jump to: