Pages:
Author

Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped - page 4. (Read 10604 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Man with raping fantasies may give ridicilous answers here...  fantasies are nothing to punish but in real life woman, children and animals are not asking for being raped.  Dont let your fantasies occupy your mind that much.
This is related with every belief of a person, see muslim keeps on raping a woman because she dont dress covered.
Also add those tv ads in that sexualizing objects resulting to a bad effect on the viewer.

Thats a wrong point of view. Not all muslims are same and not all raped women are uncovered dressing.. also a real muslim cant rape anyone cos its a big sin. Islam never gives you the right to rape !!!! In this point a rapist cant be a muslim. Its written in book like that. Considering your theory about religion; the question is still same; all around the world why children and animals are raped too? Is it about religion too? Should we cover them as well ? Thats ridicilous, raping is nothing to do with dressing and religion. Its act of a sick mind in any place and in any religion.
Activity: 210
Man with raping fantasies may give ridicilous answers here...  fantasies are nothing to punish but in real life woman, children and animals are not asking for being raped.  Dont let your fantasies occupy your mind that much.
This is related with every belief of a person, see muslim keeps on raping a woman because she dont dress covered.
Also add those tv ads in that sexualizing objects resulting to a bad effect on the viewer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
If the raper is a nigger or another Islamic beast, it is the one to blame, without anything to be thought about. Then, in case of two people of the same race, it has to be discussed.
I expect this to be sarcastic but yeah sometimes in reality that is happening. Bad thing to see people quickly judge person because of how they are born.

The interpretation of my words depends on where you live. In Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll see that what I say has to be taken the literal way. There "refugees" rape little girls and have nothing else to tell them other than : a Black cock needs to be merited. Then, the mondialist-leftism hide this and tell the people that it was a Swedish man, and he gets close to nothing in penalty.

Change the laws then. Do you know why Sweden is having the highest prevalence of violent rape in the world? Because the punishment is so lenient. Take the case of some immigrant, who arrives in Sweden from Somalia or Pakistan. If he rapes a woman in his home country, then the relatives of the victim will beat him to pulp. But if he does the same crime in Sweden, then he will be left off with a fine of $50 or $100.

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject, but maybe not in English. If a man rapes a girl who's from its own people, cut the dick. If it's an immigrant, cut the head. This is for virgin girls, so most likely children. In case of a non-virgin girl, married, the same thing. If she's not virgin and not married, one hundred whiplashes would be enough I think.

Why in you extremely strange view would you change the sentencing depending on whether the victim was married a virgin or a single unmarried woman ? Rapes rape, You should be given the harshest sentence available and there shouldnt be any change in sentence because you deem 1 womans life as worth less than anothers. You all need to move into 2016, this isnt the middle ages anymore.

It's from a pure fact side, aside from the psychology. If the girl was virgin, she loses something, while the non-virgin one loses nothing. It's just another cock for her.
What? it has nothing to do with the girl if she is virgin or not ,she still loses something that is her dignity. The two has no difference, they are both being rape and the who has been traumatized, a force sex is always a bad thing because it is unintentional. That doesn't mean a girl is not virgin he has nothing to lose anymore. If you'd been a boxer for example and you'd suddenly being punched in the face without your consent, should I say you have nothing to lose because you've been on the ring exchanging punches before. It is so different because even I for example that is a boxer still will be shocked on why the other guy punched me without my consent.

The virgin girl is pure. If she gets raped, then she isn't anymore. The non-virgin girl just take another cock. There's nothing lost. She might lose its dignity, if she have some, but the virgin girls lose it too, in addition to its purity. That's why the virgin girl is worst that the non-one.

How can you prove she was a virgin?

My post didn't got posted it seems. You can conduct a brief study on her, asking her friends, her family... Then you can also make her swear on the honour and on the Holy Bible. If we ever find that she was lying, you can start to prepare the public place for the party...

If the raper is a nigger or another Islamic beast, it is the one to blame, without anything to be thought about. Then, in case of two people of the same race, it has to be discussed.
I expect this to be sarcastic but yeah sometimes in reality that is happening. Bad thing to see people quickly judge person because of how they are born.

The interpretation of my words depends on where you live. In Europe, especially in Sweden, you'll see that what I say has to be taken the literal way. There "refugees" rape little girls and have nothing else to tell them other than : a Black cock needs to be merited. Then, the mondialist-leftism hide this and tell the people that it was a Swedish man, and he gets close to nothing in penalty.

Change the laws then. Do you know why Sweden is having the highest prevalence of violent rape in the world? Because the punishment is so lenient. Take the case of some immigrant, who arrives in Sweden from Somalia or Pakistan. If he rapes a woman in his home country, then the relatives of the victim will beat him to pulp. But if he does the same crime in Sweden, then he will be left off with a fine of $50 or $100.

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject, but maybe not in English. If a man rapes a girl who's from its own people, cut the dick. If it's an immigrant, cut the head. This is for virgin girls, so most likely children. In case of a non-virgin girl, married, the same thing. If she's not virgin and not married, one hundred whiplashes would be enough I think.

Why in you extremely strange view would you change the sentencing depending on whether the victim was married a virgin or a single unmarried woman ? Rapes rape, You should be given the harshest sentence available and there shouldnt be any change in sentence because you deem 1 womans life as worth less than anothers. You all need to move into 2016, this isnt the middle ages anymore.

It's from a pure fact side, aside from the psychology. If the girl was virgin, she loses something, while the non-virgin one loses nothing. It's just another cock for her.

It is not another "cock" for them neither, if a married women who is in-love with his man gets raped, can cause divorse and marriage destroyal, because women did not think she could have pleassure with another man besides her husband then after the rape if she experienced pleasure she may wont be able to continúe the relation with her husband, it is a pshycological torture, professional rapists are hired when someone wants to ruin a marriage for business goals.

The married woman has the same status as the virgin one. Of course if the marriage was a real one and not just a paper signed by the mayor...
Activity: 154
This is nothing but sexist. Why should women change their dressing habits because men can't control themselves? Such men need to be sent to hospitals, that is the solution. However, I'd still argue that some women go over a certain limit when it comes to 'daring dresses'.
But there's not much thinking nowadays so why should the men give it a deeper thought especially if alcohol is already involved.
A healthy mind does not do something like this, regardless of alcohol or not.

Exactly, women should be educated that dressing with small sized dress is indirectly saying " I want sex now" then if the only who saw the message or is interested on it is a rapist, then is when it happens.

Doesn't think so, if a guy wants to rape a woman he will do it for whatever reason. If the dress is the only reason why woman get raped, then why the heck does a child got raped too? They don't even dress that's too sexy.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250

It is not another "cock" for them neither, if a married women who is in-love with his man gets raped, can cause divorse and marriage destroyal, because women did not think she could have pleassure with another man besides her husband then after the rape if she experienced pleasure she may wont be able to continúe the relation with her husband, it is a pshycological torture, professional rapists are hired when someone wants to ruin a marriage for business goals.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
This is nothing but sexist. Why should women change their dressing habits because men can't control themselves? Such men need to be sent to hospitals, that is the solution. However, I'd still argue that some women go over a certain limit when it comes to 'daring dresses'.
But there's not much thinking nowadays so why should the men give it a deeper thought especially if alcohol is already involved.
A healthy mind does not do something like this, regardless of alcohol or not.

Exactly, women should be educated that dressing with small sized dress is indirectly saying " I want sex now" then if the only who saw the message or is interested on it is a rapist, then is when it happens.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
My faith in humanity has vanished after reading some posts in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
It is a simple thing that I wish everyone in the world would agree to:

Do not initiate force against another person.

It's also a common knowledge that psychopaths do live and will not take your argument. So it's not efficient solution at all.

The question was asked if the man should be blamed.

Anyone who initiates force should be blamed.

Imagine if culturally, anyone who ever initiated force against anyone became social pariahs. That such a thing becomes so uncommon that it becomes unthinkable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Law that should be punishable by death penalty. A rapist that doesn't fear a certain law will most likely rape again.

Raping of under-age children (14 years or younger) must be made punishable by death. Other rapists must be castrated, and sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor. Rapists and pedophiles are the greatest danger to society, and in almost all the cases, it is not possible to reform them. The only solution is to isolate them from the society.

So death to all politicians then?

Seems fair.

Well i have to say this is actually a strong and very valid point.. The offender really has to be secluded from the rest. Otherwise he will just repeat all over what he has done.
Activity: 924
I AM
Law that should be punishable by death penalty. A rapist that doesn't fear a certain law will most likely rape again.

Raping of under-age children (14 years or younger) must be made punishable by death. Other rapists must be castrated, and sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labor. Rapists and pedophiles are the greatest danger to society, and in almost all the cases, it is not possible to reform them. The only solution is to isolate them from the society.

So death to all politicians then?

Seems fair.
Activity: 924
I AM

Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

Sure as long as if your wearing short shorts and a tank top I will rape you.
Activity: 182

It's also a common knowledge that psychopaths do live and will not take your argument. So it's not efficient solution at all.
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It is not an acceptable reason just because those women are wearing a sexy dress doesnt mean they are letting a guy to make a stupid act men should be blamed too because they dont control their temptation and also they assume that if theres a woman that wearing a sexy dress it mean shes giving motives to them .
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
Well IMO women should not be blamed for wearing daring dresses for the reason why they were raped. I think that women being raped can be avoided by them not going near drunk man wandering around the streets but this is not a solution just prevention. IMO the solution to this is to impose a law about that matter.
What kind of law ?

It's called Sharia Law.

Coming to a country near you.
Activity: 154
Well IMO women should not be blamed for wearing daring dresses for the reason why they were raped. I think that women being raped can be avoided by them not going near drunk man wandering around the streets but this is not a solution just prevention. IMO the solution to this is to impose a law about that matter.
What kind of law ? And how they will avoid those drunk people who is along the way .sometimes we don't recognize some drunk people and how it is possible to accross the road if it is the only way to go home .in midnight i don't see a reason why some girls wear to short dress whats that for .if they think their safety they won't do wear that especially using a common sense which if tgey want to go home safe with those eyes they will wear a good dress that is not hot in the eyes of in bad minds.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What kind of law ? And how they will avoid those drunk people who is along the way .sometimes we don't recognize some drunk people and how it is possible to accross the road if it is the only way to go home .in midnight i don't see a reason why some girls wear to short dress whats that for .if they think their safety they won't do wear that especially using a common sense which if tgey want to go home safe with those eyes they will wear a good dress that is not hot in the eyes of in bad minds.
This is the dumbest post and question i've seen in the forum.

Raping a woman is no different than raping a guy, a child or an animal. None of them wants to be raped or performs anything to get raped. Put yourself in victim's shoes! Youre on the way to school, work, home and a sick man grabs you, hits and rapes you just because your belly is seen. Do you like this scenerio ? No one does.

If women are blaimed by dressing what about the children and animals ?
Do you think its okey to rape a woman but not a child or animal ?
(This is insane, people who agree on this need to see a doctor)
If you can claim woman likes getting raped do you also claim a child likes when he/she is raped too?
What is the mistake of children or animals then, do they get dressed in unproper (daring dress as you mention!!) way too?
Is it okey to rape children because they dont understand what really happens there and too scared to talk about it ?

Wake up! Raping, no matter to whom, what or how, is a crime, nothing can be an excuse for it.

Pages:
Jump to: