Pages:
Author

Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped - page 8. (Read 10604 times)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Perhaps this highlights why muslims are not compatible with the western world.

BINGO ! Now we are starting to get somewhere  Smiley

ib4 we get posters here screaming about how we're persecuting.

Can you send me a PM with your address so I can have someone do that?
Because you clearly dont have an issue with it.

I should point out by the way, there seem to be quite a few Turkish nationalists and Muslims posting on the off topic board in particular lately, which will explain to you why we're getting these kinds of posts lately, they are also the ones responsible for posting Jew conspiracy theories and anti-semitic bullshit, these people are the most racist, anti-semitic and women hating fuckers I've ever seen.

For some reason I've even seen these fuckers even appearing on Battlefield 4 which is really annoying, sitting there trying to enjoy my game and there the cunts are picking fights with people -_-

You are quite right.

When I see those creatures in Battlefield I either TK them or get someone on the other team to do it xD
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Totally agree.

This thread should have been deleted the moment the op posted the thread.

I have already posted my opinion, to counter the OP. But still, I believe that freedom of speech must be respected, and all sort of posts (except spam) should be allowed here in Bitcointalk. The OP has as much rights as you and me to express his views. I am against censorship, and if we start doing that, then it will be very difficult to draw the line.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

BINGO ! Now we are starting to get somewhere  Smiley

ib4 we get posters here screaming about how we're persecuting.

I should point out by the way, there seem to be quite a few Turkish nationalists and Muslims posting on the off topic board in particular lately, which will explain to you why we're getting these kinds of posts lately, they are also the ones responsible for posting Jew conspiracy theories and anti-semitic bullshit, these people are the most racist, anti-semitic and women hating fuckers I've ever seen.

For some reason I've even seen these fuckers even appearing on Battlefield 4 which is really annoying, sitting there trying to enjoy my game and there the cunts are picking fights with people -_-
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

BINGO ! Now we are starting to get somewhere  Smiley
if they wear dress that are too bold and have shown their bodies, obviously they were wrong. because it invites a person's desire to be more daring.

Okay.. So lets say I see you on the street.. I like your shirt and how it looks on you..
So I will beat the shit out of you, and have someone rape you..

legendary
Activity: 1232
if they wear dress that are too bold and have shown their bodies, obviously they were wrong. because it invites a person's desire to be more daring.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Some of these people in this thread is fucked in the head..
Like really..

"If I think its sexy... Ill fuck her.. If she wants to or not.. That does not matter"

Filthy fucking animal.

Totally agree.

This thread should have been deleted the moment the op posted the thread.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Ok this one might be little difficult to swallow but everyone should still be able to get a sense of the logic behind.
Conflicts/fights/disputes/clashes etc can only occur if both sides are "wrong". In any clash, both sides always lose no matter which side wins.
A common misconception is that "positive" and "negative" oppose each other resulting in conflicts. Truth is they actually complement each other.
Another way to look at it would be to imagine positives and negatives as separate entities evolving on entirely different planes/dimensions/realities, it is literally impossible for them to clash because they interact with each other without ever even realizing it.
On the other hand, 2 positives or 2 negatives will always clash because they take up space in the same realm, it would actually be impossible for them not to clash.
Now if you distill this further, you'll find that there is no real difference between calling something a positive or a negative, it's just a matter of perspective. A better word that could apply to both would be "different".
Finally you can apply this to the topic at hand. If a particular female wearing a daring dress is raped by a particular male, both are at fault. If they were evolving in mutually exclusive worlds/realms that wouldn't happen (vast majority of the time).
Some of these people in this thread is fucked in the head..
Like really..

"If I think its sexy... Ill fuck her.. If she wants to or not.. That does not matter"

Filthy fucking animal.
legendary
Not sure if blaming is the correct term,but a woman wearing hijab is certainly much less likely to be raped than a woman wearing bikini..

So are you saying that every single women must go out in a burqa, rather than wearing normal dress? What about the attire for swimming and exercising? Burqini to be made mandatory for swimming? Imagine Western women forced to wear something like this:

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

Not sure if blaming is the correct term,but a woman wearing hijab is certainly much less likely to be raped than a woman wearing bikini..
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
In my own opinion women should not be blamed for wearing daring dresses and man should not also be blamed for that reason. Women has the right to choose what they want to wear and male's should not to be blamed also because its a man's nature  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

Let me answer your question with a question.

"Should men not be blamed for lacking self-control when they rape someone ?"
Activity: 826
The thing is, with us guys being hung is like 24hrs.

So if something enables our trigger, we are more likely to act on instinct based on our small reptilian brain.

That and if the person has other issues that triggers this behavior.
legendary
Man should not be blamed also because some can't resist seeing a women wearing that kind of dress.

Pathetic. Are you saying that the rapists should not be blamed for their crimes, since a part of the blame is on the part of the victim? I can't agree with you. Because, if your arguments are accepted, then next you will claim that murderers must be set free, because they murdered someone as they could not control their urge.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Absolutely No.
I think that if some man feel that women are just sexual object, without brain or rights (and some man have such opinions) they will rape any woman they can find, doesn't matter if they are nice or ugly, have daring or normal dress etc.
Such behaviors  are criminal and this people should be arrested and persecuted, no exception!
If someone can't control his own sexual feelings, than he should be in prison or mental institution so that people, kids or woman, can be more safe. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In my own opinion, Women should not be blamed for wearing daring dress because it is their right to choose what they want to wear. Man should not be blamed also because some can't resist seeing a women wearing that kind of dress. Instead, man should learn to control himself to not rape those womens who like to wear daring dresses and women should consider in mind that males are having a hard time resisting their bodily urges.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Blaming women is just a pathetic cop-out by men to try and get out of what they've done as far as I'm concerned and I do get pissed off when I see people trying to cover for this sort of behaviour. I'm a guy too, I know what it's like not being able to avert your eyes if you see a really attractive girl in front of you wearing a nice skirt. However do I rape anyone over it? No, if you genuinely can't control yourself, you belong in a mental hospital.

Biological aspects of being a man aside, there really is no fucking excuse for raping or assaulting a woman and anyone who claims otherwise is pathetic.
legendary
In my opinion i think that's only 1% of the cause, the rest is the men faults who cant resist the temptation

Explain this 1%. Blaming the victim is not going to work. Rape is most prevalent in uneducated tribalized societies (such as South Africa, India and Pakistan), where the gender disparity is the greatest. If the men can't resist the temptation, then they should spend some money and go to a brothel rather than raping women.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Maybe I'm the slow one here - but how do topics like this at all fit into a forum on Bitcoin...?

Perhaps I overestimated the intelligence level of the overall community here... Lol  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: