Pages:
Author

Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped - page 7. (Read 10604 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?
Yeah , that was too seducting or seducing? So for me what they want if they use to show that cleavage or any to snip a private part of their body .it is the main reason why people get raped .some of men's think that the girl who do and wear it wants a sex.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Not really. They are allowed by law to wear that sort of clothing, while rape is illegal. Whether they wear revealing clothing or not, if they get raped, it's not their fault. Rather, it's the rapists' fault totally.

Like, it's like having $100 notes on the floor with a big sign "Do not steal" beside it. Do you think that it's the guy who put the bills there's fault?

So if a homosexual found your outfit daring then it would be ok for him to ass fuck you.

Several posts in this thread highlights exactly why a a certain group is not compatible with western society.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

Yes. But also don't blame police if man go to prison.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Not really. They are allowed by law to wear that sort of clothing, while rape is illegal. Whether they wear revealing clothing or not, if they get raped, it's not their fault. Rather, it's the rapists' fault totally.

Like, it's like having $100 notes on the floor with a big sign "Do not steal" beside it. Do you think that it's the guy who put the bills there's fault?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Yes ofcourse it is ,if their reason was its too hot ,but there's so much cool dress or shirt to be wear . In my own opinion it should be "if they want to be respected they are the one should be wear a proper and not a daring clothes like so much short as too much short to snip their bodies.in short respect themselves first.

Why is it none of these psycho's wants to give me their address?
SO I can have someone rape them and proove their point.

If I met you IRL and you told me that.. I am not sure I would be able to let you walk home... You might need an ambulance.. If I gave a fuck to call one for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
Yes ofcourse it is ,if their reason was its too hot ,but there's so much cool dress or shirt to be wear . In my own opinion it should be "if they want to be respected they are the one should be wear a proper and not a daring clothes like so much short as too much short to snip their bodies.in short respect themselves first.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
At my place, eventhough women use " hijab" she also got raped by 14 teen & adult until die.
Well , the mistake is on their brutal personality ( those teen ). I'm also glad that goverment try to punish them with emasculated !

Emasculation or castration is the right punishment for rapists, especially the repeat offenders. However, I am yet to see any country implementing this. Perhaps the authorities are afraid of these human rights organizations, which take out protest rallies and marches in support of the criminals. Ironically, these organizations never bother about the human rights of the victim.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
At my place, eventhough women use " hijab" she also got raped by 14 teen & adult until die.
Well , the mistake is on their brutal personality ( those teen ). I'm also glad that goverment try to punish them with emasculated !
What punish did they get? Cause what I only seeing with these type of crimes is 100 lashes and a penny. Commong thing I read in a news article.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
I think yes. if they are exposing their body to men. they why should we blame the men. for all the these the women are responsible if they stop showmen the raping ratio will decrease to some extent. look at muslims countries where the rape ratio is very low. because their women do not show  and expose their body to men. they always remain in hijab.
So you're saying woman should be the one who make adjustments to you because you feel like you want to stick your schlong out of her.
if they wear dress that are too bold and have shown their bodies, obviously they were wrong. because it invites a person's desire to be more daring.
But do you have the right to do it because it urges your schlong to erect?

And if the only reason woman get raped, why there are kids been sexually abused too?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
I think yes. if they are exposing their body to men. they why should we blame the men. for all the these the women are responsible if they stop showmen the raping ratio will decrease to some extent. look at muslims countries where the rape ratio is very low. because their women do not show  and expose their body to men. they always remain in hijab.
You dirty rapist..This is why we westerners will never except ISLAM..
You dirty monsters..FUCK OFF BACK TO SANDLAND AND TAKE YOUR SHITTY RELIGION WITH YOU..

SAND MONSTERS
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

A rape in the middle east will result in a small sentance if any to the man, and the woman will be stoned to death or killed by her own family. That is why the rate is so low.. BECAUSE NO ONE REPORTS IT.

As I said earlier.. Give me your address and ill arrange to have a gay man do the same to you as you see fit to women.. If he likes the way you look.. Ill have him rape you and then say its your own fault because he liked the way you looked.

Fucking imbecile.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Go and crawl back to your cave in Ankara.

If women are "exposing" their body to the men, then the males are also doing the same. Why don't you people force the men to wear a burqa or hijab all the time? And who told you that the rape incidence is low in Muslim nations? Actually it is quite high, when compared to Western nations such as Japan, Belarus, and Poland.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Not sure if blaming is the correct term,but a woman wearing hijab is certainly much less likely to be raped than a woman wearing bikini..
thats because one is on a beach or in a park or wherever she chooses to be alone or not
and the other is locked up in a cupboard and only allowed out when supervised
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Some men will always find an excuse. Her burka is an exciting color then the wind blew the fabric against her calf. God caused the wind so he wanted me to have her.

You are responsible for your actions
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
No, i dont think so. Thats not the reason why they are being raped. No matter what they wear if the guy really cant control himself being horny they would rape. Dress is not the problem here.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
No such thing as a daring dress..No women should not be RAPED for wearing a short dress or skirt..

Since when as a skirt or dress shouted out i DARE you to rape this women who is wearing me..
This would have to be the case for it to be a daring dress..
But i imagine some people do think a short skirt or dress is calling them to rape this woman..
it's because your a rapist and your talking to yourself in your own mind..
TELL YOURSELF TO STOP IT'S WRONG..This is to not all but most muslim men no such thing as a daring dress it's all in your minds..Your ISLAM religion makes you CRAZY,,

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
I should point out by the way, there seem to be quite a few Turkish nationalists and Muslims posting on the off topic board in particular lately, which will explain to you why we're getting these kinds of posts lately, they are also the ones responsible for posting Jew conspiracy theories and anti-semitic bullshit, these people are the most racist, anti-semitic and women hating fuckers I've ever seen.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: