Pages:
Author

Topic: SierraChart bridge - Realtime Bitcoin charts [v0.5] (MtGox, Intersango, ...) - page 22. (Read 142232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
BUT with MTGox soon to be out of the Picture atleast for me, is there a Chart for other Trade Services like TradeHill or bitcoin7?
do these have to be specificialy build or are their some Template how to build these?

Yes, current version (0.2) supports all markets quoted on bitcoincharts.com. However it is done by polling, websocket interface is working only for mtgox.

Howto:
1. Pick market name on bitcoincharts.com (for example: thUSD for tradehill USD)
2. start bridge with parameter "-s ", for example "sierrachartfeed.exe -s thUSD"
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Ok I am a complete newbie and by that I mean I have a basic understanding of BiTCoin and I am a Fan of the MtGox Chart with Sierra Chart Sotware.

BUT with MTGox soon to be out of the Picture atleast for me, is there a Chart for other Trade Services like TradeHill or bitcoin7?
do these have to be specificialy build or are their some Template how to build these?

thx in advance
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
someone just sold off many thousands of bitcoins
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
The mtgox bridge seems to be giving me a steady decrease in values..  something is wrong..
This happening to anyone else ?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This is awesome  ... finally a decent tool for analysis .. I'm a forex guy and need these tools. Many many thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why settle for the lesser evil?
Has anyone noticed the BTC/USD price on the sierrachart feed going out of synch with the price on the website?

I saw this last night and posted on here, but don't seem to be getting any response.

Have a look at my thread for the full explanation.
Activity: 56
anyone knows of a similar software for Mac?
legendary
open a command prompt window and navigate to the directory where the executable is stored. Then type sierrachartfeed-0.2.exe -w

this doesn't seem to be working in win7.

It definitely works in win7. What problem do you see?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
open a command prompt window and navigate to the directory where the executable is stored. Then type sierrachartfeed-0.2.exe -w

this doesn't seem to be working in win7.
legendary

thanks acamus
Activity: 28
legendary
"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Looks like mtgox side is down...

Update: In the meantime, you can use "hidden" feature of bridge: switch "-w", which disable websocket and start polling of bitcoincharts. Designed for situations like this Wink.

slush:  can u spell that out for us non tech types?
Activity: 30
Update: In the meantime, you can use "hidden" feature of bridge: switch "-w", which disable websocket and start polling of bitcoincharts. Designed for situations like this .

Thanks! -w flag s working for me.
legendary
"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Looks like mtgox side is down...

Update: In the meantime, you can use "hidden" feature of bridge: switch "-w", which disable websocket and start polling of bitcoincharts. Designed for situations like this Wink.
Activity: 176
Merit: 106
XMR = BTC in 2010. Rise chikun.
My sierrachartfeed-0.2 stopped working too.  This is extremely frustrating especially when Mt. Gox is dropping like a rock...
Activity: 30
My sierrachartfeed is no longer working...

I see...

Loading data file C:/yadda yadda
Downloading historical data
Connection closed by mtgox server

any ideas? Thanks for this wonderful tool

legendary
ever going to have a Mac version?

I'm not a Sierrachart developer, but I doubt it. Sierrachart is built on top .NET technologies.

thats ok.  its a GREAT plugin.
legendary

I'm not a Sierrachart developer, but I doubt it. Sierrachart is built on top .NET technologies.
legendary
Activity: 29
anyone know how to see depth of market in realtime, or at least in couple of second interval?
without need to browse mtgox site
Pages:
Jump to: