Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Wallets a new kind of physical storage for your bitcoin - page 13. (Read 38749 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 261
We will once we have sold out the rest of this design...the next design is quite sexy too!

Any sense when that will be?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
If I order today, how soon do you think you can you ship?

Should ship out on Monday/Tuesday
legendary
Will you make a 2nd run @ 100 w/serial number ?

We will once we have sold out the rest of this design...the next design is quite sexy too!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
If I order today, how soon do you think you can ship?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Will you make a 2nd run @ 100 w/serial number ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Okay, I have arrives back home and all orders will resume shipping this week! Feel free to place your order.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Received mine.  Must say the front is one of the nicest designs I've seen on any physical bitcoin.  Great job! 

Only thing that might look even better is a limited edition silver with gold plating ala Casascius.  Hint hint.

Looking forward to any future designs.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I PM'ed you, hope it's not too late.
I will be shipping on tomorrow and then I will be traveling for a week. Please let me know if anyone wants to order today.
Great invetion! Would love to get one. I didn't get what the diff btw engraved numbered and non numbered? where do you put the number?

The engraved ones are sold out. We did a limited number of 100 of those.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Great invetion! Would love to get one. I didn't get what the diff btw engraved numbered and non numbered? where do you put the number?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Thanks for that! Just the kind of information I needed.
legendary
I sent Lethn a message about how it is done...and yes we use NWT.  We now have these back in stock so feel free to message us to order some!
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
If you don't mind me asking, how do you guys make the physical coins? Do you mint them yourselves or do you buy blanks from somewhere? I'm currently trying to research coin and bar making, these look really nice.

I believe they mentioned that they were using Northwest Territorial Mint - http://www.nwtmint.com/
legendary
Activity: 1540
If you don't mind me asking, how do you guys make the physical coins? Do you mint them yourselves or do you buy blanks from somewhere? I'm currently trying to research coin and bar making, these look really nice.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
I can't afford it at this time, but I do think this would make a beautiful gift for someone you know who's into bitcoins.  Oh, and there's also the fact that I'm the only one I know who's into bitcoins... Sad
Activity: 431
Merit: 261
Wow, I had though about a product such as this for a long time (and have something a bit different in the works). Great job executing, I look forward to getting some.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Love this idea. Great work Nightowl and Blazed.
ANNNNNND we're back! Silver Wallets in stock now! We will also be including storage slabs with these coins that you will be able to display the public address in! Pictures to come soon.
legendary
The website is just about done being coded, and will allow you to order them directly via BTC or PayPal.

Pages:
Jump to: