Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Wallets a new kind of physical storage for your bitcoin - page 15. (Read 38782 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Nice they look great.
Activity: 173
Merit: 102
Got my silver wallet. Quality of the coin is very nice. Will be ordering more.
I did not load it with BTC yet since I didn't want to touch the coin its self Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164
What we have found though are some really good looking plastic slabs similar to they cases they would be placed in if they have been graded, this case would allow you to put the coin in the slab and attach the public address to the too of the slab.
What do you guys think about something like that?

Thank you for all of the feedback!

Ok, I need 5.  Depending on cost, I need 25.

Also, does this slab mean we have to remove coin from current holder?  (I would think so, since the idea is that the first 100 are special.)
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Sorry for the delay in my replies guys. I've had unexpected work travel come up. I will try and get tracking to those who haven't received their coins yet.
As far as the holograms go, my original thought was storage only and the public QR code could be printed and maybe laminated or kept handy. Having stickers that could be printed with the QR and/or having windows to place the public address like Casascius Coins is a bit labor intensive for the purchaser and I know that most on this forum would have no problem with it it's not conducive to mass use. What we have found though are some really good looking plastic slabs similar to they cases they would be placed in if they have been graded, this case would allow you to put the coin in the slab and attach the public address to the too of the slab.
What do you guys think about something like that?

Thank you for all of the feedback!
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Any international buyers got their coins yet? I'm guessing a few more days for us across the pond
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164
Received my 5.  Unfortunately, I don't think I will use them.

So, waiting on my roll of 20 which I WILL use (maybe).  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I wanted to put this up earlier, but I've been so busy with work that I haven't had the chance until now. Got mine in the mail yesterday. Pictures don't do these coins justice. Absolutely gorgeous!
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Also received.  I like them a lot!  Awesome implementation.

Maybe future or alternate versions could have a place to put the public address QR code for easy funding as well.  Maybe supply another public key sticker sheet that could be printed and a place on the other side of the coin for the public key QR code.

Thanks for a great product!
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Received.  Nice job guys.  I like the idea that you can create your own value and control your own private keys.  You should make cheaper versions and mass market them.  I think it would really help popularize btc through gift giving.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Coins received. Looking better than expected. Holograms are slightly off center. +1 that the replacement bolgrams are numbered #100+ !
Awesome! Glad people are starting to receive!

If anyone wants tracking info for their coin please email [email protected] I'm traveling but my partners will get that info to you.

Activity: 147
Just received mine Cheesy looks awesome. Thanks guys!!!

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Zillions.. you are marked down for coin 78
Activity: 158
Reserve 78 please
Will you be sending shipping confirmations as the coins go out?

Yes if you send me your email I can shoot it over.
Activity: 84
Will you be sending shipping confirmations as the coins go out?
I have updated the coins still available and will continue to do so as people reserve/pay/cancel their orders. The #'s are in the first post of the thread.
can you put me down for 96 please

Confirmed. I will send you payment info in a bit.
Activity: 92
can you put me down for 96 please
can you let me know which numbers are still available?

Everything in the first post under the OP except 77

great put me down for 68.

Confirmed!
Pages:
Jump to: