Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Wallets a new kind of physical storage for your bitcoin - page 12. (Read 38749 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
What does the equation describe?

It's from the bitcoin white paper regarding 51% attack
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
What does the equation describe?
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
Amazing design, very nice!
I love the idea of allowing previous buyers to get their 'special numbers'.
The dies for design #2 are currently being cut. We will be taking preorders shortly. Anyone who ordered a numbered coin from design #1 will have the option to purchase the same # they previously ordered, after that we will open it up to forum members.

Here is a sneak peak of design #2. This is the rendering from the mint.

Great job on these guys.  

I really like having a self-generated key funded wallet in a cool form factor.  When do you expect the next design to be available?

We are discussing that now. At the earliest it takes about 6 weeks for the turn around from the mint.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501

Great job on these guys.  

I really like having a self-generated key funded wallet in a cool form factor.  When do you expect the next design to be available?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
These are amazing! Great work! Will the next design be solid silver as well?
legendary
You just keep buying them...stack them!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Blazedout419 talked me into buying one and now I don't know what to do with it. Just tossed it in the safe...  Shocked
legendary
No more numbered until the next design drops...then the first 100 of those will be numbered.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Silverwallets.com is live! Who will be the first to order?!?!

Is there any numbered one left?
Silverwallets.com is live! Who will be the first to order?!?!
Bitcoin price is flying high! Don't get Goxed on an exchange. Store your coins in style.
If you're looking for a pretty sweet way to store your coins let us know. Now shipping same day!
We've reduced the bulk discount price!
If you order 10 or more you can get the reduced price of $60 each.
Orders made by 3pm EST will ship same day, orders placed after 3pm will ship next day.
legendary
yes every design the first 100 get serial numbered.  We will start the next design after 1,000 of these have been sold.  FYI we do have some back in stock if anyone is interested!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is just a brilliant idea. Will you keep making first editions of every model with #100 with serial numbers?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

We will once we have sold out the rest of this design...the next design is quite sexy too!

Is the next design viewable somewhere?  I don't think I can afford to buy one of these but I'm very curious and find them intriguing and beautiful.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
In Crypto We Trust

It's a beautiful piece of work !
Pages:
Jump to: