Pages:
Author

Topic: Silver Wallets a new kind of physical storage for your bitcoin - page 16. (Read 38749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
can you let me know which numbers are still available?

Everything in the first post under the OP except 77

great put me down for 68.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Everything in the first post under the OP except 77
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
I bought a coin and sent the btc to the address you provided for me. Still no confirmation that you received my coins and no response to PM's. Can you please check your inbox?

I got you down, shipping tomorrow! Sorry I'm out at a concert right now. Smile Empty Soul great rock band you should check them out.

Oh ok excellent, thanks!
I bought a coin and sent the btc to the address you provided for me. Still no confirmation that you received my coins and no response to PM's. Can you please check your inbox?

I got you down, shipping tomorrow! Sorry I'm out at a concert right now. Smile Empty Soul great rock band you should check them out.
legendary
World Class Cryptonaire
How much is a nonnumbered coin? Do all the coins come with the sticker and other things that BCB posted? If so I'm interested in a nonnumbered one.

Also, is there any way to have the firstbits of the wallet address showing on the coin? Like Casascius's coins.

$75 or a roll of 20 is $60 each. All coins come with three holograms.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How much is a nonnumbered coin? Do all the coins come with the sticker and other things that BCB posted? If so I'm interested in a nonnumbered one.

Also, is there any way to have the firstbits of the wallet address showing on the coin? Like Casascius's coins.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
This is why the Bitcoin community rocks!!! The response to this safe secure way to store bitcoins has been amazing  Grin  Thank you to everyone who has ordered so far... We have a lot of cool designs lined up for future coins.

21 numbered coins remain then we will begin selling non numbered coins.
Coins will be $75 each or if purchasing a roll $60 each (minimum 20 per roll)
We are accepting orders for rolls right now.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Very beautiful! Smiley all those new sexy coins makes me go poor xD
Activity: 366
Merit: 258
Love it!

Just PMed.
The non numbered version that will be available for purchase as single coins or in rolls of 20 will be arriving in two weeks. We are taking pre-orders for rolls only at this time. Johnny211 has already confirmed one roll. Again only 1000 of the silver version of this coin will ever be made.

Ok, a roll for me as well.
(something something Blazed)

How much longer for the site?
Maybe I missed it.... payment methods?

The website will be up next week. The payment methods will be Bitcoin, PayPal, and we are looking into CC.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
The non numbered version that will be available for purchase as single coins or in rolls of 20 will be arriving in two weeks. We are taking pre-orders for rolls only at this time. Johnny211 has already confirmed one roll. Again only 1000 of the silver version of this coin will ever be made.

Ok, a roll for me as well.
(something something Blazed)

How much longer for the site?
Maybe I missed it.... payment methods?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Hopefully there'll be a group buy out soon Smiley
legendary
World Class Cryptonaire
Sent you a PM, please reserve coin 33 for me.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: