Pages:
Author

Topic: Singapore - page 5. (Read 733399 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
March 15, 2018, 08:05:00 PM
my order of 1xS9 from Bitmain has arrived in SG custom, since the 8th of March.

But the UPS tracking show that it is being held at SG custom, thats 8th, 9th, 10th, and today, total 4 days already.

Has anyone here has experience this when you recvd your miner?

Can advise whats the next course of action I can take, to expedite this process?

FYI, I've already called UPS and they said cannot advise why, and how. I'm like WTF...  Huh

Apparently machines like those have to go through a more stringent clearance process, shouldn't take more than a week to clear though
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 06:05:58 AM
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
March 11, 2018, 12:41:57 AM
my order of 1xS9 from Bitmain has arrived in SG custom, since the 8th of March.

But the UPS tracking show that it is being held at SG custom, thats 8th, 9th, 10th, and today, total 4 days already.

Has anyone here has experience this when you recvd your miner?

Can advise whats the next course of action I can take, to expedite this process?

FYI, I've already called UPS and they said cannot advise why, and how. I'm like WTF...  Huh
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 02:29:45 AM
please, how to can i buy btc in singapore ?

I dunno about others, but for me its painful...

1. Register coinbase
2. Register Xfers
3. Waited (forever) for Xfer's verification
4. Top up cash into Xfers account after verified
5. Buy btc in coinbase, as Xfers wallet is linked to coinbase.

In between, I paid a premium like 40% extra with localbitcoins. Needed to purchase miners so no choice but go to localbitcoins.

My sad story.

thank you very much

Gosh, 40% premium is steep. You could just use Numoney OTC, we have dedicated staff to guide you through speedy process. No need to wait for Xfers verification. We're located at Tai Seng MRT, just 2min walk away Smiley
March 02, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

1. Register coinbase
2. Register Xfers

In between, I paid a premium like 40% extra with localbitcoins. Needed to purchase miners so no choice but go to localbitcoins.

My sad story.

40% premium? Did you get chopped like a carrot?

yep i did get chopped and more like blended into carrot juice.

I believed the sellers at localbitcoins gotta pay comm for dealing at the site though.

The FOMO really costed me lotsa unnecessary expenses, during the Dec and Jan period.

March 02, 2018, 12:18:18 AM

1. Register coinbase
2. Register Xfers

My sad story.

40% premium? Did you get chopped like a carrot?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

1. Register coinbase
2. Register Xfers

My sad story.

thank you very much
February 28, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

1. Register coinbase
2. Register Xfers

My sad story.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:10:38 AM
www.sg-pool.com, a 0% fee mining pool, is still seeking more miners to come and support us!
With lowered payouts to 0.2 SUMO, smaller hashrates miners are very welcome!
So far we have found 3 blocks and are looking to add more together with you.
February 18, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
Still in search of more miners to support us.
www.sg-pool.com
Sumokoin mining pool. Hoping for SUMO to huat in 2018 so stocking up now.
February 18, 2018, 04:16:30 AM
not a lot of active SG users here on bitcointalk
Will create the group, hit me up if you want to be part of it

Lots of active sg users left BCT actually lol, too much spam and shit
Activity: 28
February 18, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
not a lot of active SG users here on bitcointalk
Will create the group, hit me up if you want to be part of it
Activity: 28
February 16, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
Hi All,

Just joined the forum, great to see a SG forum - happy lunar year every one!
Very interesting for COSS - Will check this out! ( Singapore new Fintech/ Exchange for Crypto)
https://coss.io/

xfers is a pain in the ass - I personally use GEMINI and then I trade on Poloniex

February 16, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
Just joined the forum and new to cryptocurrency.
I hope some of you experienced people can help/advise me on the following:

Are there any exchanges which allows me to do all of the following:
a. Deposit S$ by bank transfer directly from my SG bank account
b. Buy/sell many currencies like XRP, NEO, Monero etc. etc.
c. Able to sell the various currencies in S$ or US$ and withdraw the funds directly to my SG bank account

Any help on the above will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

COSS is supposed to launch its fiat gateway next month, March. It is an exchange based in Singapore so I assume it’ll be in Singapore currency. I believe it’ll be exchanged for bitcoin and ethereum only, but they have most of the major coins on the exchange juts really low volume though.
February 13, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

c. Able to sell the various currencies in S$ or US$ and withdraw the funds directly to my SG bank account

Thanks

Depositing by bank transfer directly you can use the following exchanges:

Coinbase (requires xfers)
Gemini (cheapest option but long verification)
FYBSG
Coinhako (requires xfers)

Problem is, these sites take time to get your account verified and xfers does not open up to new users. FYBSG is a local exchange that fastest in terms of account verification however there isn't much volume on their exchange so the prices might not be the best. I would suggest you to quickly start verifying your account on these exchanges.

Ff you are in a rush, however, you could also buy currencies instantly OTC. Using localbitcoins.com or localethereum.com to trade peer to peer.
If you don't want to trade with a random dodgy bitcoin seller off the web, you could buy from NuMoney OTC office, we are one of the biggest, if not the biggest, OTC providers in Singapore. Just book an appointment through https://www.Numoney.store.

Or, you could wait for NuMoney exchange to be launched which will allow you to deposit SGD directly and start buying crypto.

Most exchanges that support direct fiat deposits do not support alt-coins like XRP,NEO and Monero etc .I'm not sure if there is one at the moment actually. Therefore the only way would be to purchase BTC/ETH, send it over to Binance/Kucoin/Bittrex to purchase alt-coins with BTC/ETH.

Thanks for the very useful info numoney.

When i sell my BTC/ETH in Coinbase, will the funds be deposited automatically to my Xfers account in S$?

Thanks

Yes, the funds are automatically deposited to Xfers. You have to link your bank account with Xfers before you can withdraw the funds from xfers to your bank account.
Activity: 2
February 13, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

Thanks

FYBSG

Problem is, these sites take time to get your account verified and xfers does not open up to new users. FYBSG is a local exchange that fastest in terms of account verification however there isn't much volume on their exchange so the prices might not be the best. I would suggest you to quickly start verifying your account on these exchanges.

Ff you are in a rush, however, you could also buy currencies instantly OTC. Using localbitcoins.com or localethereum.com to trade peer to peer.
If you don't want to trade with a random dodgy bitcoin seller off the web, you could buy from NuMoney OTC office, we are one of the biggest, if not the biggest, OTC providers in Singapore. Just book an appointment through https://www.Numoney.store.

Or, you could wait for NuMoney exchange to be launched which will allow you to deposit SGD directly and start buying crypto.

Most exchanges that support direct fiat deposits do not support alt-coins like XRP,NEO and Monero etc .I'm not sure if there is one at the moment actually. Therefore the only way would be to purchase BTC/ETH, send it over to Binance/Kucoin/Bittrex to purchase alt-coins with BTC/ETH.

Thanks for the very useful info numoney.

When i sell my BTC/ETH in Coinbase, will the funds be deposited automatically to my Xfers account in S$?

Thanks
February 13, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

Thanks

FYBSG

Activity: 2
February 12, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

Thanks
February 12, 2018, 04:28:07 AM
Greetings, any of you know a lawyer in Singapore with blockchain experince?

Would help me out a great deal, thank you in advance.

Did you ever get a response to this? I am also looking for a lawyer that can comment on Singapore’s Securities and Futures Act, specially in regards to if a project’s token is or is not considered a security.

Dogecoin. It's low invest but has loyal community. This altcoin might go to the MOON!
February 10, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
Greetings, any of you know a lawyer in Singapore with blockchain experince?

Would help me out a great deal, thank you in advance.

Did you ever get a response to this? I am also looking for a lawyer that can comment on Singapore’s Securities and Futures Act, specially in regards to if a project’s token is or is not considered a security.
Pages:
Jump to: