Pages:
Author

Topic: Singapore - page 8. (Read 733578 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 03:10:51 AM
Hi everybody.
You are taking care of and looking for new ICO?
There is a new ICO project- the GODs of CRYPTO.
That's C project. It has just been announced.
They have a good BOUNTY : 15btc will be shared for everybody that join with them....
I like it and I think you too  Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
December 03, 2017, 02:53:58 AM
Hey guys,

I'm planning to visit Singapore next month and would love to meet fellow Bitcoiners/Blockchainers.
Let me know if you're interested.

Regards
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 10:43:12 PM
Hi everybody,

I want to buy 0.75 Bitcoins. I will pay in Singapore dollars. Please email me a quotation to [email protected] and lock in the price for 72 hours. Payment will be made upon agreement of terms.

Thanks and best regards all.
Activity: 2
December 01, 2017, 01:30:59 PM
Hi there,

I want to buy 0.75 bitcoins. I will pay in Singapore dollars. Please send me a quote with the price locked in for 72 hours. If the price is acceptable I will send you the payment.

Please email the quote to [email protected]

Thanks and best regards.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
November 30, 2017, 12:13:00 AM
Hi fellow Sinkaporeans!

I'm looking to buy 1 unit of Antminer S9 + PSU.

Anyone has a spare S9 or Avalon 741, whatsminer M3 to sell? New or used doesn't matter as long as its working unit.

I don't wish to wait for bitmain next ship-out in Jan, so I'm willing to pay more than the advertised bitmain price of USD 1416 for a new S9. Kindly PM me with your asking price for discussion if keen. I can self collect from anywhere in Singapore.

Thank you.

Activity: 258
November 16, 2017, 12:55:20 AM
Massive news for those who are interested in Crypto and Gaming!

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-icandy-set-purchase-318-mobile-games-animoca-101344640.html

https://steemit.com/ico/@kinwai/a-new-cryptocurrency-that-has-348million-users-on-day-1

We've been at various events this week for Singapore Fintech Festival, and will also be walking around at Blockshow Asia later this month!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
https://gliph.me/hUF
November 12, 2017, 09:17:30 AM
Hi to everyone here, im from SG too! Any recommended bitcoin sites to buy BTC in Singapore?

I never had a problem with https://www.fybsg.com/, they were the first in SG. I joined as they opened.
November 08, 2017, 02:48:04 AM
Hi to everyone here, im from SG too! Any recommended bitcoin sites to buy BTC in Singapore?

Singapore's exchanges have had a few issues with their domestic bank accounts recently. Coinhako, Coinbase, Quoine can all be looked at, and are well established. QUOINE's SGD bank account is no longer based in Singapore, fyi.

Activity: 3
November 07, 2017, 12:25:44 PM
November 02, 2017, 11:20:37 AM
Hello! Greetings from the Nitro team!

Primarily based out of Singapore, we have a fantastic team, hard at work preparing for our upcoming ICO.

We'd like to invite you all to follow us at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-nitrofuelling-the-video-games-economy-crowdsale-now-live-2254986

and www.nitro.live

We have some huge announcements in the lead up to the ICO launch!

On a personal note, I've been involved in the cryptocurrency scene for many years now, and although it has its challenges (as documented by bloomberg!), its great to see both the fintech scene and cryptocurrency/blockchain ecosystems go from strength to strength in Singapore!
Activity: 322
October 24, 2017, 05:10:20 PM
Hi all, a new Singaporean based Bitcoin user here   Cheesy Cheesy

WELCOME!
I am also new in this forum,i come from neighboring Malaysia
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 05:30:28 AM
Wow, my account on Coinhako just got emptied. 17th October hacker accessed my account and initiated transfer and zero security trigger by unknown device, zero transaction verification via email. I hadn't set up 2FA due to not being able to spot it on their website (lame I know) but thought my password was secure and long. Why is there not even an email notification for outgoing transaction when there is one for incoming transaction? Thanks CH I just lost 0.2btc. Also, coincidence much that on 19th a new coinhako blogpost is up regarding account security? Makes me think some other people had their accounts compromised too.

Can anyone give any advice? Would I be able to at least demand the IP address of the hacker who stole my coins or does Coinhako even track devices!?

Coinhako, if your reading this please help.

this is quite scary man. there should have been emails about the transactions at least. have you tried contacting them directly?

IKR. Yes, reply finally came in this morning saying they would investigate. I went down to Police HQ for statement taking and now my case is with CID cybercrime dept. At least someone is looking at my case. Honestly the security at Coinhako is damn lax. They claimed "2-Factor authentication for all users", but their site is kind of minimalistic and I did not expect the 2FA option to be tucked away in a small corner under a drop down menu. Usually I would have called in but the slow customer service put me off trying to correspond with them, and I assumed it was mandatorily set up for all users somehow.

Yeah and the worse parts were that there was no detection of new devices and trigger of email verification. Coinbase and Blockchain have these in place because it concerns money and that should be the bare minimum. So I wrote in to them very mad, the hacker had a pretty damn easy job of just figuring out my PW, and seeing how there wasn't any notification of an outgoing transaction, I wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't logged in and checked out the balance.

OK la, lesson learnt. Don't play around with fire (online exchanges, especially not without 2FA).

i hope you recover your account bro. i registered with coinhako but luckily i didnt do any transactions. i got scared when they emailed me about their frozen DBS account. so far, im doing fine with coinbase + xfers.

im surprised with your long password, someone was able to guess it. lets hope its not an inside job and coinhako can give sufficient explanation.

as always - do not trust anyone. this applies to all crypto related stuff especially exchanges. only store coins in exchanges when you have to trade. if you wont be trading, always withdraw everything to your personal wallets.

also, always use 2FA for everything important immediately after creating any account. i personally use google authenticator/authy. very easy and convenient to use, supported by almost all the sites i use.

good luck brother!
Activity: 38
October 23, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
Wow, my account on Coinhako just got emptied. 17th October hacker accessed my account and initiated transfer and zero security trigger by unknown device, zero transaction verification via email. I hadn't set up 2FA due to not being able to spot it on their website (lame I know) but thought my password was secure and long. Why is there not even an email notification for outgoing transaction when there is one for incoming transaction? Thanks CH I just lost 0.2btc. Also, coincidence much that on 19th a new coinhako blogpost is up regarding account security? Makes me think some other people had their accounts compromised too.

Can anyone give any advice? Would I be able to at least demand the IP address of the hacker who stole my coins or does Coinhako even track devices!?

this is quite scary man. there should have been emails about the transactions at least. have you tried contacting them directly?

IKR. Yes, reply finally came in this morning saying they would investigate. I went down to Police HQ for statement taking and now my case is with CID cybercrime dept. At least someone is looking at my case. Honestly the security at Coinhako is damn lax. They claimed "2-Factor authentication for all users", but their site is kind of minimalistic and I did not expect the 2FA option to be tucked away in a small corner under a drop down menu. Usually I would have called in but the slow customer service put me off trying to correspond with them, and I assumed it was mandatorily set up for all users somehow.

Yeah and the worse parts were that there was no detection of new devices and trigger of email verification. Coinbase and Blockchain have these in place because it concerns money and that should be the bare minimum. So I wrote in to them very mad, the hacker had a pretty damn easy job of just figuring out my PW, and seeing how there wasn't any notification of an outgoing transaction, I wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't logged in and checked out the balance.

OK la, lesson learnt. Don't play around with fire (online exchanges, especially not without 2FA).
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 08:39:37 PM

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Founder Of miningpuppets
October 22, 2017, 11:29:28 AM
Want to buy! 我要买!
Antminer 蚂蚁!

S1 x 1
S2 x 1
S4 x 1
U1 x 1
U2+ x 1
R1 x1

I dont mind if it wasnt a working.
坏的也行。

Please pm me. 
请联系我。
Activity: 38
October 21, 2017, 02:26:37 AM

Activity: 321
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 04:38:01 PM
Hi kawan2, I am new in the bitcoin about 5 months more, I want more tau in bitcoin. Please help Yes kawan2 ku smua him about his knowledge in bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 12:31:19 PM
Become an ambassador for the Signals project for your country!

We are looking for an ambassador to help us translate from English and manage Singapore crypto community here on Bitcointalk. Signals.network is a new data science marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. If you think you have what it takes to represent us in your country’s crypto community, contact us at [email protected]. You will be rewarded via our bounty program, full terms can be found on our blog.

What is the Signal Platform?

Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.

Website | Bitcointalk announcement | Bounty thread

Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: