Pages:
Author

Topic: Singapore - page 6. (Read 733449 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 07, 2018, 05:31:15 AM
Can I ask I am doing bitcoin and litecoin here can you suggest some other coins? , and I wanted to visit singapore though and plan to live singapore , do you think it is worth it?
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
Hey guys, is there any Singapore based telegram group that I can join?  Smiley

I'm looking for people who are looking to sell their bitcoin as well, please pm me.

Why not use Coinhako, Coinbase or even localbitcoins? You are bound to get scammers if you openly ask people to pm you to sell you their bitcoins. And people will choose not to sell to you through verbal agreements as most fiat channels can be charged back

I'm looking for people who is able to deal by cash, face to face. Able to commit huge amount. The rates on Localbitcoins are quite high and can't buy huge amount.

You could check us out, Numoney is a crypto OTC service where you can buy and sell crypto face to face! The process is really quick and all it takes a 10 minutes. Just head down to https://numoney.store/ to book an appointment.

For everyone else who is interested, Numoney is launching an exchange in February which will accept fiat in/fiat out. Find out more about the exchange here https://exchange.numoney.store/

You could also join our exchange telegram groups here : https://t.me/numoneystore and https://t.me/NMX_IEO
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

I'm looking for people who are looking to sell their bitcoin as well, please pm me.

Why not use Coinhako, Coinbase or even localbitcoins? You are bound to get scammers if you openly ask people to pm you to sell you their bitcoins. And people will choose not to sell to you through verbal agreements as most fiat channels can be charged back

I'm looking for people who is able to deal by cash, face to face. Able to commit huge amount. The rates on Localbitcoins are quite high and can't buy huge amount.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
February 03, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

February 02, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

Activity: 684
Merit: 19
January 31, 2018, 02:18:48 AM
Looking for small asic miner farm to co-locate.

Have 3 asic miners coming in march, and am looking for a place to co-host.

Interested parties pls PM me.

Thanks for reading.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
January 30, 2018, 09:12:17 PM
[snip]

Blockchain.infor is the most trusted wallet now. or you can use hardware wallet

For a trusted wallet, you shouldn't recommend anyone Blockchain.info. You second suggestion, however, is correct. Hardware wallet is the way to go if users want a secure wallet for active usage.
Activity: 3
January 29, 2018, 02:51:26 PM
want to ask, what causes the BTC account easily banned especially newbie ?? Thx

Don't keep your btc in exchanges.
Always use reliable and trusted exchange to trade.
Keep your btc in trusted wallet (use blockchain.info)

Erm hello ... Blockchain.info is NOT A TRUSTED WALLET

If your wallet is stored by someone else, it is not trusted, simple as that.

Even if you store on your own computer, I would be hard pressed to claim that is trusted.

The only trusted wallet is an offline hardware wallet like a trezor

how to create a trusted wallet?
thanks for the info. greetings
Blockchain.infor is the most trusted wallet now. or you can use hardware wallet
Activity: 34
January 27, 2018, 06:25:43 AM
What is the most interesting  ICO in food industry ?
- I found te-food, is there any recomendations to compare ?
Activity: 14
January 27, 2018, 02:47:40 AM
Hi folks,

We are a group of crypto miners that started a new SUMOKOIN pool hosted in South East Asia.
Currently funded out of our own pockets so there are no pool fees for mining with us.
Would really appreciate support from the community, especially now that we are yearning to find our very first block!
Do come and check us out!

Pool : www.sg-pool.com
Coin : Sumokoin
Fees : Currently 0% (Not planning any changes for the next 3 months at least)

SGer here oso.
Activity: 1
January 22, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
hi guys. anyone looking to buy eth or btc?  can email me for rates if you need!

[email protected]
Activity: 128
January 22, 2018, 07:43:41 AM
StealthPay - a privacy centric service - has a local bank account in Singapore. This lets you use local bank transfers to:

1) Buy and sell StealthCoin - anonymous crytpcurrency (Stake it and get generous 20% annually).
2) Send money anonymously.
3) Request money anonymously.
4) Buy hundreds of coins on Bittrex.com and Cryptopia.co.nz (Buy StealthCoins on www.stealthpay.com > exchange it to BTC on Bittrex or Cryptopia > buy any coin you wish).
5) Sell any coin and get paid in local bank account in Singapore, in Visa/MC card or in Amazon Gift Card (Sell any coin for BTC on Bittrex or Cryptopia > buy StealthCoin on those two exchanges > cash out StealthCoin any of your preferred payment method).

www.stealthpay.com
January 16, 2018, 03:38:24 AM
Hello, I am going to singapore for a week and willing to buy ETH or BTC and pay in S$ cash. Anyone who’s interested please email me at [email protected] thanks
January 14, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
Hello, I am otto from Indonesia. I am looking for bitcoin trader at Singapore who like to make extra quick cash. anyone who is interested can contact me by sending me email at [email protected]
January 13, 2018, 01:16:49 AM
Hi.. i am not from singapore but i am working here in singapore for quite so long. If i got BTC should i withdraw it in my country or better here in singapore? Just a newbie here. Thanks

What's the difference? If your local exchange has lower fees use it, unless wiring said amount to Singapore costs more. Simple math.. Not like you withdraw here and u magically get a few times more than you can get back home ain't it?
Activity: 8
January 12, 2018, 10:18:58 PM
Hi.. i am not from singapore but i am working here in singapore for quite so long. If i got BTC should i withdraw it in my country or better here in singapore? Just a newbie here. Thanks
January 10, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
Hello, Plan to move to Singapore for 6 month, I will receive salary as bitcoin, do you guys know will I be able to withdraw money from local Singapore exchanges?

What's the point of receiving salary as bitcoin if u are instantly converting it to fiat currency?

Yes you can withdraw to local bank accounts using xfers through FAST protocols. If you are using coinbase and already verified, nothing changes.
Activity: 56
January 08, 2018, 01:33:55 PM
Hello, Plan to move to Singapore for 6 month, I will receive salary as bitcoin, do you guys know will I be able to withdraw money from local Singapore exchanges?
January 08, 2018, 10:16:14 AM
it worth buying a btc hardware if u have 50++ btc,
here another hardware wallet, alternative to trezor, called ledger nano s.
watch youtube for the tutorial.

it worth buying a hardware wallet device if u have 50++ btc SGD worth of BTC. Said hardware comes with their own instruction manual written nicely with the device.
Activity: 11
January 05, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
it worth buying a btc hardware if u have 50++ btc,
here another hardware wallet, alternative to trezor, called ledger nano s.
watch youtube for the tutorial.
Pages:
Jump to: