Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 18. (Read 104236 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
Having issues paying out dividends, I have contacted Nefario about it so it should be fixed soon.

Again? Not pointing fingers in your direction this time Wink KJust wondering how unstable GLBSE is in this regard. Not the first time issues arised.

GLBSE is very very stable, I test the crap out of it before releasing any changes. The problem is that Tawsix was using an older version of the command line client, and has been offline so long that he missed all the notifications about the update.

Once he updates it'll work fine.

Nefario.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Having issues paying out dividends, I have contacted Nefario about it so it should be fixed soon.

Again? Not pointing fingers in your direction this time Wink KJust wondering how unstable GLBSE is in this regard. Not the first time issues arised.
Activity: 210
I have always been afraid of banks.
Tawsix, is there a reason that your dividend payments are coming in day(s) late almost every week? This is getting out of hand!
I think he's sick of all you people always hounding him, where's my payment, where's my payment. He's the boss. He'll send out dividends when he feels like it. Leave Tawney alone!

Technically he is an employee and morally he signed a contract. People dont demand anything from him that is not something he agreed to do for the start for a LARGE cut of the (albeit small) profit.

Holding someone to his legal obligations is not hounding him, and he is definitely not the boss of other people's property.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Tawsix, is there a reason that your dividend payments are coming in day(s) late almost every week? This is getting out of hand!
I think he's sick of all you people always hounding him, where's my payment, where's my payment. He's the boss. He'll send out dividends when he feels like it. Leave Tawney alone!
It is his responsibility to pay out dividends to shareholders. I don't think he has shown the timeliness necessary to send out dividends as he says he will.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Peeps, I'm sorry to say, but I'm outta here. I'll be back when the share price reflects the return vs risk or vice versa.

I think the problem was that NetTecture was not prepared to invest though GLBSE, and he was requiring rather more security and assurances than Tawsix was prepared to give. If he had wanted to by shares from the initial IPO he could have while they were still available.

Actually I am quite prepared to go through GLBSE (if I ever manage to get the web interface working correctly) - it is more that I am reluctant to put more money than half a day of my income behind a totally anonymous operation without enforcable legal contract available that is on top not registered as a business. I am still convinced a decent mining operation could be a good investment - but it must be done by the (legal) book Wink
As he was paid for his work he might be persuaded to give the code to Tawsix or so - all that should be needed is anyways just PHP and a graph library.

I would find it reasonable for hosting costs of the graphs ( and all the codes and calculations) be a part of the budget, if skepsidyne.com were to host them.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
As he was paid for his work he might be persuaded to give the code to Tawsix or so - all that should be needed is anyways just PHP and a graph library.
Looks like the hashrate graphs are going to be discontinued from September 1st - http://shrp.me/sin/

What are you doing about this Tawsix ?

If these are lost, I think the damage to investor confidence might be irreparable.

Could they be hosted on skepsidyne.com from then on?
Activity: 343
Looks like the hashrate graphs are going to be discontinued from September 1st - http://shrp.me/sin/

What are you doing about this Tawsix ?

If these are lost, I think the damage to investor confidence might be irreparable.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
We will most likely be back up to full capacity at the end of the next week, as everything should be sorted out by then.  I apologize for all the problems we've been having lately.  Afterwards we will look into the large investment from NetTecture (if it is still available.)  Thank you for your patience and continued support!
LOL. You can't keep a small farm running, nor pay out dividends on time. What make you think you could handle anything larger?
Activity: 1008
{'amount': 1334500000, 'assets_paid': 2304, 'payment_per_share': 579210}

Dividends have been paid out!  13.3345 BTC was paid to shareholders, and an equal amount was reinvested into the company.  17 BTC was sold to pay for operating costs ($173.79).  There were no other company expenditures.

We will most likely be back up to full capacity at the end of the next week, as everything should be sorted out by then.  I apologize for all the problems we've been having lately.  Afterwards we will look into the large investment from NetTecture (if it is still available.)  Thank you for your patience and continued support!

Yay, money! If you are going to be accepting the large investment from NetTecture, I believe you should put whatever remains of the IPO shares back onto the market.  The IPO was initially made public, and removing it from the public market (selling them privately), would lower the chances of current and future shareholders investing.

I think the problem was that NetTecture was not prepared to invest though GLBSE, and he was requiring rather more security and assurances than Tawsix was prepared to give. If he had wanted to by shares from the initial IPO he could have while they were still available.

Dividends have been paid out!  13.3345 BTC was paid to shareholders, and an equal amount was reinvested into the company.  17 BTC was sold to pay for operating costs ($173.79).  There were no other company expenditures.

Yay, money! If you are going to be accepting the large investment from NetTecture, I believe you should put whatever remains of the IPO shares back onto the market.  The IPO was initially made public, and removing it from the public market (selling them privately), would lower the chances of current and future shareholders investing.
Activity: 210
I have always been afraid of banks.

New scam idea:
- Create a legit-sounding mining company.
- Don't reveal your location or other personal details.
- Ask for investors to buy in.
- Use funds to purchase mining rigs.
- Slowly stop supporting purchased mining rigs, to where all of the investors say screw it, and sell their stocks for pennies on the dollar back to said mining company (or whoever else is stupid enough to buy them).
- Keep mining rigs, point them to a new pool, and take all the revenues for yourself.

Roll Eyes

Yuk... I hear you... damn... screwed again. This scamming is a real bitcoin killer !

Tawsix is online as of me typing this... maybe he's going to be giving out dividends. Hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
New scam idea:
- Create a legit-sounding mining company.
- Don't reveal your location or other personal details.
- Ask for investors to buy in.
- Use funds to purchase mining rigs.
- Slowly stop supporting purchased mining rigs, to where all of the investors say screw it, and sell their stocks for pennies on the dollar back to said mining company (or whoever else is stupid enough to buy them).
- Keep mining rigs, point them to a new pool, and take all the revenues for yourself.

Roll Eyes

Yuk... I hear you... damn... screwed again. This scamming is a real bitcoin killer !
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
It's dividend day today Cheesy
Tawsix, were are the dividends, and more importantly: were are you?
Pages:
Jump to: