Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 21. (Read 104236 times)

legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Gratulations. You proove the ignorance of the masses.

it is quite obviousBTC have value - look at all the exchanges. Case prooven. It is quite clclear SIN oeprates with rel money. It is buying equipment and paying electrical bills to operate them. Point prooven. It is quite obvious he is running a business - pretending to be a share ompany and selling shares on an unregulated exchange to pay revenue. Point prooven.

You dont need to use money. For many many years for example MINING operations take CREDITS in GOLD - with the itnerest also paid in gold, from the mining proceeds. THis is legally totally tested ground.

EVERY company on GLBSE istrying to operate outsie the law.

now, here comes the real world: Noone cares whether or not YOU Are only interested in being protected by the state when you pay taxes there. Something goes wrong, someone sues, the state wont care about your arrogant snotty attitude. Any investor can sue on his local court possibly, and definitely in the court of residence of the SIN operator. Dont like that - well, as long as you are the judge in question that is as irrelevant as most american opinions are for the rest of the world. The court will take your not caring ass and make you pay.
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
This "company" is a joke.  Tawsix isn't managing the mining rigs.  They are going unattended for days on end, losing hashing power and investor money.  Dividends are always late.  He keeps making promises that he never keeps.

I'm sorry if he's had personal problems, but you know what?  He's got a responsibility to the shareholders here.  He can't just put that on hold.

Tawsix, find someone else to manage the company and rigs if you can't do it yourself.

+1 Cry

Why no e-powerswitch for remote reboots ? You can automaticly reboot servers that not respond.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
This "company" is a joke.  Tawsix isn't managing the mining rigs.  They are going unattended for days on end, losing hashing power and investor money.  Dividends are always late.  He keeps making promises that he never keeps.

I'm sorry if he's had personal problems, but you know what?  He's got a responsibility to the shareholders here.  He can't just put that on hold.

Tawsix, find someone else to manage the company and rigs if you can't do it yourself.
Weird that investment would be turned down.

Did u offer to buy shares at the market rate through GLBSE, and agree to the same terms as any other investor?

Yes. Basically I am considering alterantives after my own data cetner project went bollocks - too many people trying to squeeze me at the same time realizing they could up the price.

I inquired about a 1000 btc investment - did not want to get stuck just buying shares, and then any glbse operation is at least a little shady per definition, as everyone so far dodges the legal requirements of his home country... like I am sure SIN is not a registered business. Even if, there are regulations for share companies that are not followed.

Thought i contact them and try to get a little more info out - got a "not before mid of september". Still interested Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
Weird that investment would be turned down.

Did u offer to buy shares at the market rate through GLBSE, and agree to the same terms as any other investor?
Well, solar panels wont be economical, you know. As in: better spend more on rigs than on low return solar panels.

The situation does not look expansionist at the moment - SIN is quit stuck with sub-standard mining rate for some time. I offered a larger investmetn (the scale that would double their gigahash) and was told they can not take it at the moment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
Just bought a bunch of shares, this seems like it is going places.

A few questions though....

Do you own the house / apartment / whatever where your rigs are kept?
Are you running out of space for your rigs?
What will you do if you sell all of your shares, any plans to raise more capital and expand further, or will you focus on simply generating BTC with the rigs you already have?
Have you considered spending some of the money raised on Solar panels or a windmill to help with the energy costs?
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
Tawsix, why are we down to 8136.48 Mhash/s again ? Why is this not 10-13 Ghash/s ?

Or do you still have hardware (or other) troubles ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Electric bill is down by about $110 since last dividends. How come such big difference? (Not that I mind it, just wondering).

Troll Science?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
Electric bill is down by about $110 since last dividends. How come such big difference? (Not that I mind it, just wondering).
A total of 66.72 BTC was generated.  15.20 BTC was used to pay for electricity.  25.76 BTC was paid out to investors, and an equal amount was reinvested in the company to pay for my shares.  The following is a report detailing SIN purchases and expenses since the last payout:

Money spent on new rigs (0): $0
Money spent on electric bill: $153.44
Total spent: $153.44

Thanks again to all of the investors!

Which week was this for?
Activity: 210
I have always been afraid of banks.
A total of 66.72 BTC was generated.  15.20 BTC was used to pay for electricity.  25.76 BTC was paid out to investors, and an equal amount was reinvested in the company to pay for my shares.  The following is a report detailing SIN purchases and expenses since the last payout:

Money spent on new rigs (0): $0
Money spent on electric bill: $153.44
Total spent: $153.44

Thanks again to all of the investors!
Dividends have been paid out, I'll post the detailed report tomorrow.  I apologize again for the delay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
Tawsix hadn't gotten the latest version of the client, he'll be able to pay dividends when he updates, I've pm'd him.

Nefario.
Having issues connecting with GLBSE, in contact with Nefario about it.  I'll be getting out dividends as soon as things are fixed.
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
I apologize again, my schedule has changed drastically and I've been very busy.  I will be getting out dividends later tonight.  Please bear with me on this, I'm almost done working through some things and once it is all done there will be no more delays.

You're not exactly a man of your word huh ?

it's a 5 minute job to pay dividend... what is the problem ?
I apologize again, my schedule has changed drastically and I've been very busy.  I will be getting out dividends later tonight.  Please bear with me on this, I'm almost done working through some things and once it is all done there will be no more delays.
Alright then... If you ever feel the need to delay anything, let us know beforehand if you can. Let us know if the Sunday/Monday dividend payments aren't working.
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
Tawsix can you give us an update ?
Why no dividend payment this week ?
Pages:
Jump to: