Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 22. (Read 104236 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Are the Sunday Evening - Monday Morning dividend payouts going to be working for you Tawsix? If you can't continue to make payouts at that time(s), perhaps you should consider different day(s) of the week...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Depends on if your computer fans sounds like a humm or some jets taking off.

You could be particularly resourceful and use the vibrations to rock yourself to sleep, or even better use the wasted heat to power some kind of steam engine capable of powering more bitcoin miners.
The applications are endless...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Angry girlfriend trashing the machines because of the noice? Hence the family emergency?

Personally I find the sound of computers humming away rather soothing, anyone who doesn't is just simply outrageous Tongue
Depends on if your computer fans sounds like a humm or some jets taking off.
Angry girlfriend trashing the machines because of the noice? Hence the family emergency?

Personally I find the sound of computers humming away rather soothing, anyone who doesn't is just simply outrageous Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
well it's good to see its back up to 12367.12 now

i am curious as to why though

well it's good to see its back up to 12367.12 now

i am curious as to why though
Wait... Tawsix, you've had lower-than-normal hashrates since the 22nd, and haven't done anything about it???

He had a family emergency.

Currently some of the rigs are not producing, I will be working on this problem tonight and tomorrow, and hopefully get us back up to speed!  As I said before, a small emergency has kept me away from things for a bit, but everything is back in order so I will be able to set things straight!

Going to be fixing that ASAP.

2222 shares have been sold since last I checked.

It's pretty reasonable to say that the family emergency was why he wasn't able to do anything about it, since we didn't see him from the 24th-26th.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I find the increasing hashingrate alarming.

Especially considering all the new hardware that was bought over the last weeks.

It's now 8 Gh/s and this should be at least 12 Gh/s.
Wait... Tawsix, you've had lower-than-normal hashrates since the 22nd, and haven't done anything about it???
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have always been afraid of banks.
Currently some of the rigs are not producing, I will be working on this problem tonight and tomorrow, and hopefully get us back up to speed!  As I said before, a small emergency has kept me away from things for a bit, but everything is back in order so I will be able to set things straight!

Going to be fixing that ASAP.

2222 shares have been sold since last I checked.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Thirded. Until I see sufficient hashrate for the investment I have made so far, I won't be making any further investment.
Activity: 140
I would second that. I am thinking I may be willin to invest (which is comical given I am setting up a similar though larger operatin myself).... but at the moment the hashrate just is too low. What happened to all the gear?
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
I find the increasing decreasing hashingrate alarming.

Especially considering all the new hardware that was bought over the last weeks.

[deleted image]

It's now 8 Gh/s and this should be at least 12 Gh/s.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
...and how many shares do you already own/have you paid for from your 50% share?
How many unsold IPO shares are there now?
I apologize profusely for the delay in payments, I've been extremely busy with some personal matters which prevented me from getting it done.  I will try to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Dividends have been paid out!  A total of 50.89 BTC was generated.  17.16 BTC was used to pay for electricity.  16.865 BTC was paid out to investors, and an equal amount was reinvested in the company to pay for my shares.  The following is a report detailing SIN purchases and expenses since the last payout:

Money spent on new rigs (0): $0
Money spent on electric bill: $240.24
Total spent: $240.24

Thanks again to all of the investors!

Well, we currently have enough to purchase two more computers, thanks to a recent investment.  This will offset our lack of purchase from last week!  Currently some of the rigs are not producing, I will be working on this problem tonight and tomorrow, and hopefully get us back up to speed!  As I said before, a small emergency has kept me away from things for a bit, but everything is back in order so I will be able to set things straight!

Also, the payment was low because the generated BTC was correct for the dates but the electricity usage was a bit more, so next week's dividend payment will have less electricity deducted from it as a result.  Once again I apologize for this and the delay in payments.
Sorry about the late dividends, had a small family emergency.  I'll be getting them out later this evening.  They will be for the correct dates (17-24).
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Just put in a 10x 0.5 bid for some shares Smiley
Hopefully I'll get some.
I'm happy to announce that for the web client, bitcoin history now shows which asset has paid a dividends.

All the history pages (bitcoin,asset,market) now show 15 entries instead of the default 5.

Please clear your browser cache and reload the webclient to use.

Nefario.
Oh, on dividends, I'm at this very moment implementing them.

So all new dividend payments will show what asset they're from.

I'm currently working on older dividend payments.

https://glbse.com/client/glbse_dev/

Nefario.
These dividends are from July 10 to July 17.  Next dividends will be from the 17th to the 25th.

Dividends have been paid out!  A total of 57.94 BTC was generated.  13.55 BTC was used to pay for electricity.  22.195 BTC was paid out to investors, and an equal amount was reinvested in the company to pay for my shares.  The following is a report detailing SIN purchases and expenses since the last payout:

Money spent on new rigs (1): $1287.73
Money spent on electric bill: $176.26
Total spent: $1463.99

Thanks again to all of the investors!

Very little investment and low price for BTC means we will not be purchasing a new rig for this week.  We will see where we stand next week, hopefully we'll be able to get another rig once we pay out dividends next week!

Are the 17th-25th dividends going to be paid out on time?
Pages:
Jump to: