Pages:
Author

Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company - page 26. (Read 104236 times)

REF
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
did you try getting back to BTCguild? can you at least tell us if you use a USB or HDD?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have always been afraid of banks.
A reminder: dividends will be paid out this evening.  I also hope to be on a different pool so we can get API back and stop having those dismal flat-lined graphs staring at us.  I will update later once everything is settled and dividends are paid.

I'm not seeing dividend. This is important for shareholders. They will lose confidence if you don't do the things you say.

And what are the problems with the new rigs ? The hashing rate should be 14 Ghashes/s with the 5 new rigs.

Unfortunately, dividends are broken at the moment, I have messaged Nefario about it.

We only have 13 rigs total right now, 9 plus the 4 we were able to buy from the large investments and reinvestment.  Two of those are currently down, but should be back up tomorrow, so we should expect around 12 Ghash/sec.  Before the end of the week we'll be able to properly overclock them and we'll see closer to 13 Ghash/sec, possibly more.
What is causing the problems when you point all the rigs to one pool other than that one pool that works for you?

Is this some kind of limit that's built into the pools (to prevent botnets or something)? Or is this a bug?

I'm not sure exactly what causes it.  I don't think it is a problem on my end, because we don't have this problem on BTCmine, but I could be wrong.  I'm still looking for solutions.

Update: We currently have 11 rigs up and running.  Two of our 13 rigs are currently down, and I will be getting them up tomorrow.  Unfortunately, we finally got a DOA GPU, but the RMA process is already initiated so we should have it replaced quickly.  We are back mining on BTCmine.com and will be there until I figure out what is causing our issues.

Dividend payment is broken again, and since I already had this typed up I'll post it:
Code:
Dividends have been paid out!  A total of 53.87 BTC was generated.  15 BTC was used to pay for electricity.  19.435 BTC was paid out to investors, and an equal amount was reinvested in the company to pay for my shares.  The following is a report detailing SIN purchases and expenses since the last payout:

Money spent on new rigs (4): $4606.26
Money spent on electric bill: $224
Money spent on electrical hardware: $352.12
Total spent: $5182.38

Thanks again to all of the investors!

I'll be in contact with Nefario about it and we'll get this resolved ASAP.  I will pay out the dividend as soon as it becomes available.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
A reminder: dividends will be paid out this evening.  I also hope to be on a different pool so we can get API back and stop having those dismal flat-lined graphs staring at us.  I will update later once everything is settled and dividends are paid.

I'm not seeing dividend. This is important for shareholders. They will lose confidence if you don't do the things you say.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is causing the problems when you point all the rigs to one pool other than that one pool that works for you?

Is this some kind of limit that's built into the pools (to prevent botnets or something)? Or is this a bug?
Thanks to everyone for all their suggestions!  I very much appreciate all your help!

A reminder: dividends will be paid out this evening.  I also hope to be on a different pool so we can get API back and stop having those dismal flat-lined graphs staring at us.  I will update later once everything is settled and dividends are paid.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Have you looked at using the SmartCoin app?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think it is important that there is some way for shareholders to verify the hashing power of the cluster, so I am planning on having the computers back on a pool that allows for this by the end of the weekend.

This is possible with BTC Guild by using your API key.

For example: http://guildco.in/fetch.php?apikey=337dafb4ecef139340b27358d690a6a7
Shameless Plug: WatchMine will track the rate for both BTC Guild and BTCMine. Design for iOS but works okay on desktop and droid.
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
I think it is important that there is some way for shareholders to verify the hashing power of the cluster, so I am planning on having the computers back on a pool that allows for this by the end of the weekend.

This is possible with BTC Guild by using your API key.

For example: http://guildco.in/fetch.php?apikey=337dafb4ecef139340b27358d690a6a7
Why don't you try out new pools without disconnecting from the current one ? I've tried that and it works well for both windows and linux miners (using rpcminer-cuda and phoenix for two different rigs). Would at least solve the problem of idle machines if something goes wrong while giving you the same data about reliability of the new pool.

I did this when I was testing around, but when I tried to make the full switch from BTCmine to BTCguild, that's when the problems started.

Why don't you sSplit the cards between all the US btcguild servers. You need to use 1 worker Per GPU core.

That's a great idea, I think that might actually help.  I will definitely try it out!

REF
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
Why don't you sSplit the cards between all the US btcguild servers. You need to use 1 worker Per GPU core.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Why don't you try out new pools without disconnecting from the current one ? I've tried that and it works well for both windows and linux miners (using rpcminer-cuda and phoenix for two different rigs). Would at least solve the problem of idle machines if something goes wrong while giving you the same data about reliability of the new pool.
Well, it seems that BTCguild will cooperate until we put more than 3 or 4 rigs up, then it starts disconnecting and idling.  I've moved us over to bitcoins.lc, but I really don't like that site.  I think we're stuck with BTCmine, or some other pool with a fee, as Eligius gives me the same problem as BTCguild.  Tomorrow I'm going to move us back to BTCmine, tonight was more a learning experience and less a productive experience.  If anyone has any thoughts on the matter, I'm all ears, but what I'm really looking for is automatic payout threshold, customizable workers, > 1 Thash/sec.  I'm just not very sure how to proceed here, I've spent a lot of time trying to make the rigs work on different servers and it seems BTCmine is the only one that they consistently work on and gives most of the features I'm looking for.

On a brighter note, we do have 13 rigs mining right now, I'm not sure what the hashrate is because bitcoins.lc is giving some really strange numbers that I know can't be right (less than what we were mining on BTCmine) but I would estimate we're around 11.8-12.2 Ghash/sec.

I'll be putting up those motions mentioned earlier tomorrow, hopefully voting is fixed!
Houston we have a problem ? Shocked

Not at all Smiley  We're trying some of the equipment on BTCguild and so far we've been successful, so keep your fingers crossed!  I will give an update later this evening if everything goes well.  If it doesn't... it may be a long night Wink.

edit: We are currently moving to BTCguild right now, so don't panic about the 0 Ghash/sec.  I'll post API and whatnot when we're all migrated.

P.S.  Nice signature server Wink  May have to change the title of my post to reflect it!
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
Houston we have a problem ? Shocked

Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
Update of the webclient is now live, now it allows you to securely keep the keys for multiple accounts stored on your local machine in the browser.

https://glbse.com/client/glbse/index.html

The old client is available here if you prefer.

https://glbse.com/client/glbse_old/index.html

If there are any issues post them in any one of these threads, I'm watching them.

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=13055.80

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=19853.0

I appologise to anyone who didn't get your issues fixed in a timely manner over the last week, that is totally my fault.

Currently I'm the only one who is in a possition to resolve those issues, and was traveling for a few days. This is something We're hoping to resolve as we go forward.

Nefario.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Wooo, 4 bitcents!  Cheesy  Better than nothing I suppose...  Smiley

It's more than you would get for interest at a normal bank account.

At a bank you get your deposit back.

Not anymore.

Lol... Either way, if needed anyone could put up their shares for .74999999 BTC per share, atleast until the IPO shares have sold.

Doesn't matter, the math is much different when you are buying a depreciating asset expecting to get revenue and one that holds value.  If it holds value, you don't need much interest for it to be a good deal.  If it's depreciating, you need to make up the depreciation AND make interest on top of it.  You better be getting way better than a bank account's interest rate!  I'm not saying it's a bad investment, there are plenty of good investments that are on depreciating assets.

And I was unaware that banks no longer gave deposits back.  Good to know!
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
I think you should switch to BTC Guild asap.
This is a great mining pool and you can use 6 pool servers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Not anymore.

Lol... Either way, if needed anyone could put up their shares for .74999999 BTC per share, atleast until the IPO shares have sold.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

Not anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: