Pages:
Author

Topic: Slots 101: Basics, Strategies, and Discussion (with poll) - page 71. (Read 25642 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
-snip-
I just read the information on the Stake, the game is under Pragmaticexternal, what does it mean?

It was not officially released on Stake IMO, that's why it was under Pragmaticexternal but I could play it last night.
It is now officially released so it is under Pragmatic without external anymore Smiley
Let me share my experience in this new theme of Gate of Olympus:
  • Normal spins: I got no free spins after 400spins, and it was very rare to see big multiplier in the base game. My best payout was around 100x, it was with 12x multiplier
  • Buy Feature: I have to say it is better than normal spins, got no huge payout but I did not lose much in 20x buy bonus
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1971
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
I just check the replay, and it's not yet available. #sadkek
That's true, and it happens on most gambling platforms, we can't open our top wins replay
So I can't share the replay here

It is just a new theme from the Gates of Olympus, Starlight Princress works 100% the same as Gates of Olympus (CMIIW).
I would say Starlight Princess is the granddaughter of the Gate of Olympus  Cheesy
Probably because the success of Gates of Olympus, Pragmatic decide to make same slot with this different theme.
I guess roycilik will be the first from Indo gang who will get the max PO in this game Smiley
Yeah they only change the Icon, what's next? Gate of Onlypus Megaways? LOL
I have tried Starlight Princess. Unfortunately, that game has not been released on Rollbit and Duelbit yet
but I just read the information on the Stake, the game is under Pragmaticexternal, what does it mean?
legendary
A new game from Pragmatic: Starlight Princess, now we have an alternative for Moon Princess
But it feels like Gates of Olympus Grin

It is just a new theme from the Gates of Olympus, Starlight Princress works 100% the same as Gates of Olympus (CMIIW).
I would say Starlight Princess is the granddaughter of the Gate of Olympus  Cheesy
Probably because the success of Gates of Olympus, Pragmatic decide to make same slot with this different theme.
I guess roycilik will be the first from Indo gang who will get the max PO in this game Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
But, I bit skeptical
Well, that's the problem with 3rd party slots since you cannot know if the results are fair, you can only trust the provider and their reputation. For those who are skeptics, luckily we have hash slots, or provably fair slots.

You have just got another big win from new slot by No Limit, why didn't you share it here with the replay?
I have no idea, when I open the replay section it just loading and can't be opened
I just check the replay, and it's not yet available. #sadkek

A new game from Pragmatic: Starlight Princess, now we have an alternative for Moon Princess
But it feels like Gates of Olympus Grin
legendary
~~
You have just got another big win from new slot by No Limit, why didn't you share it here with the replay?
I tried this new slot by no limit but as usual I'm not lucky enough both with normal spins and buy bonus feature.
My best with the buy bonus is around 5x after 10 tries, I can say no limit city is better than Pragmatic in case of buy bonus.
I have no idea, when I open the replay section it just loading and can't be opened
have you tried "Das xBoot"? another nice win on there Cheesy
Buy feature: $87.5
4 times attempt
legendary
Seems that your luck is coming back lately after you got not really good result last week.
Yes after the long red line Cheesy

Is this Mental win came from normal spins or buy bonus as usual? If it was from a buy bonus, which buy bonus you chose?
I chose the first one and get 3 multipliers of 100x on the symbols Cheesy
Do you want to try it? this game isn't crazy like others Volatility Extreme by Nolimit City

I tried this new slot by no limit but as usual I'm not lucky enough both with normal spins and buy bonus feature.
My best with the buy bonus is around 5x after 10 tries, I can say no limit city is better than Pragmatic in case of buy bonus.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
I believe someone must have got the max-win but no records.
But, I bit skeptical for this one based on how rigged the slot gameplay while you win 5000x multiplier on the new recent slot compared to other providers like No Limit or Relax Gaming.  ~XD

Pragmatic should create the leaderboard so we can see the replay and how many multiplier is the highest like NoLimit does. Isn't that it's "impossible" but fckin rare.
Indeed, the replay feature is also only available for only a few slots
legendary
Seems that your luck is coming back lately after you got not really good result last week.
Yes after the long red line Cheesy

Is this Mental win came from normal spins or buy bonus as usual? If it was from a buy bonus, which buy bonus you chose?
I chose the first one and get 3 multipliers of 100x on the symbols Cheesy
Do you want to try it? this game isn't crazy like others Volatility Extreme by Nolimit City
copper member
Have you tried Sabres and Swords Charge Gigablox by yggdrasil? I tried it sometime ago, I can say that it is nice game with normal spins but bad with the buy bonus  Grin
I've wasted $25 on normal spin, triggered 1x bonus round, which was so short and yield so little. Grin This symbol collection and symbol removal mechanism on bonus round is pretty entertaining, but of course has a high volatility. It's a great game overall, but as always, it will crush your balls pretty quick since the minimum bet is $0.25 aside from the low RTP. But since the max-win is pretty low, the losing streak won't be that long. I also wasted so much time buying feature on FUN mode and still cannot unlock all the boxes, my best score was 4 boxes left.

I think $200 should be enough for bonus buy (minimum bet).

Cheaper alternative (feel somewhat similar):
- Juicy Fruit
- Fat Santa
legendary
the most disappointing is the like of Deadwood/Tombstone (NoLimit) with five scatters (super free spins), but only give like 100x or so
Some time ago I really hated the new games from Nolimit City, all their new games are typical Volatility Extreme. That's really annoying
But this week I didn't expect to get a nice hit on "Mental", that game has a max win of 9999x Grin
I got more than 3000x Grin
Unfortunately, the replay at Nolimit City is having problems (on my side), so I can't share the replay

Have you tried Sabres and Swords Charge Gigablox by yggdrasil? I tried it sometime ago, I can say that it is nice game with normal spins but bad with the buy bonus  Grin
legendary
the most disappointing is the like of Deadwood/Tombstone (NoLimit) with five scatters (super free spins), but only give like 100x or so
Some time ago I really hated the new games from Nolimit City, all their new games are typical Volatility Extreme. That's really annoying
But this week I didn't expect to get a nice hit on "Mental", that game has a max win of 9999x Grin
I got more than 3000x Grin
Unfortunately, the replay at Nolimit City is having problems (on my side), so I can't share the replay

copper member
LoL, the issue also present on other providers. For example, Dr. Toonz of PnG, I got 5 scatters equal to 20 FS, and the result was really sad, not even 100x multiplier. Frozen/Perfect Gems with 30+ fs and 30+ multiplier and no decent hit, etc. And the most disappointing is the like of Deadwood/Tombstone (NoLimit) with five scatters (super free spins), but only give like 100x or so.

IMO, Pragmatic Play who have a high maximum multiplier like (Curse Of The Warewolf, Davinci & Extra Juicy) with around 40,000-60,000x is impossible to hit or even already programmed can't be hit because until right now there is no single proof someone can hitting this multiplier comparing to other providers like "NoLimit, Relax/Push Gaming" while we can actually max payout even more than 100,000x on NoLimit.
I believe someone must have got the max-win but no records. Pragmatic should create the leaderboard so we can see the replay and how many multiplier is the highest like NoLimit does. Isn't that it's "impossible" but fckin rare.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
-snip-
IMO, Pragmatic Play who have a high maximum multiplier like (Curse Of The Warewolf, Davinci & Extra Juicy) with around 40,000-60,000x is impossible to hit or even already programmed can't be hit because until right now there is no single proof someone can hitting this multiplier comparing to other providers like "NoLimit, Relax/Push Gaming" while we can actually max payout even more than 100,000x on NoLimit. Pragmatic Play max multiplier only can be hitting for a new recent game with 5,000x off course with a rigged situation like always re-triggers freespin & big multi is always showing up.

That's why people are mostly hatting pragmatic ~XD because max multiplier is really low, but the game who have high multiplier can't be hit for the max multiplier. I think the reason why everyone still love and playing pragmatic, I guess because this slot easy to be recognize for average hitting bonus section.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
Have any of you ever got 100 FS in Buffalo King (Pragmatic)?
I was shocked when I got 6 Bonus Symbols and got 100 FS. Unfortunately,the results were not what I expected, only getting multiples of x735 Cheesy
Min bet: $0.4
RTP: 96.06%
Max-win: 93,750x Grin

It is very common thing in Pragmatic games, when we get more free spins than the minimum one then the result is not  good enough.
Most players will expect to get better result when we get additional free spins or the max number of free spins, but in fact?  Grin
I believe you have so many experience like this in many different pragmatic games, am I right?
Yep, most players says that those retriggers are just useless most of the time as those spins(assumingly) has very low chance of giving high wins. I had 40+ spins as my highest number of spins on a feature, but this is really the first time I see someone able to have 100 free spins. That's really lot of spins, unfortunately big wins didn't even land. Still a win I guess.
legendary
I was shocked when I got 6 Bonus Symbols and got 100 FS. Unfortunately,the results were not what I expected, only getting multiples of x735 Cheesy

It is very common thing in Pragmatic games, when we get more free spins than the minimum one then the result is not  good enough.
Most players will expect to get better result when we get additional free spins or the max number of free spins, but in fact?  Grin
I believe you have so many experience like this in many different pragmatic games, am I right?
legendary
legendary
Sorry, Just want to join your party this week, I'm back?
finally, I got a nice hit this week, after a few days on the longer red line

"Buffalo King Megaways" has made my day...
replay is here: https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/IxF1sWZHkE

I played thousands of spins of reactoonz. Both of the  2 of its versions but never hit anything big. Honestly I don't read lots of post telling that they had huge play for this game. Even so, I guess I'm just not lucky enough for this slot.
I have done with this game this week with a bad result Angry
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
"Dr Toonz" Another family of ReactoonZ, I have tried this game and they succeeded to make me addicted
Be very careful of this game as it has 22,000x max-win Cheesy

Just tried this game with 200 spins but no luck, got no free spins at all.
It is even rare to see 2 scatters lol, and my best multiplier during 200 spins was 64x only.
Another Reactoon family indeed but the mechanism is completely different as this Dr.Toonz works like common slot with reels unlike the older Reactoon games which known with puzzle mechanism.
I played thousands of spins of reactoonz. Both of the  2 of its versions but never hit anything big. Honestly I don't read lots of post telling that they had huge play for this game. Even so, I guess I'm just not lucky enough for this slot.
legendary
"Dr Toonz" Another family of ReactoonZ, I have tried this game and they succeeded to make me addicted
Be very careful of this game as it has 22,000x max-win Cheesy

Just tried this game with 200 spins but no luck, got no free spins at all.
It is even rare to see 2 scatters lol, and my best multiplier during 200 spins was 64x only.
Another Reactoon family indeed but the mechanism is completely different as this Dr.Toonz works like common slot with reels unlike the older Reactoon games which known with puzzle mechanism.
legendary
Old games FTW!!
https://i.ibb.co/5FVDQ68/grand.png
Replay: https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/kQMFsvfonC
I thought I would get a minor jackpot, but I picked grand Grin
Hmmmm Looks like now you're turning into a Jackpot hunter, how about my old favourite game "Wild Wild Riches"? I have hit several Grand jackpots on there
Oh I have one more suggestion for you, "Lucky Lightning" by Pragmatic, I saw on Stake there are 2 players who get the "Platinum Jackpot" or 10000x, do you want to try it?

Medium volatility old Pragmatic games seem still nice for me, no more high/very high volatility slots.
Let me guess, you're already bored with "Frozen Gems", which has a max-win of 10000x LOL
Pages:
Jump to: