Pages:
Author

Topic: Slots 101: Basics, Strategies, and Discussion (with poll) - page 72. (Read 25642 times)

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
Old games FTW!!

Replay: https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/kQMFsvfonC
I thought I would get a minor jackpot, but I picked grand Grin

Medium volatility old Pragmatic games seem still nice for me, no more high/very high volatility slots.

"Dr Toonz" Another family of ReactoonZ, I have tried this game and they succeeded to make me addicted
Be very careful of this game as it has 22,000x max-win Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1971
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
New release:
Chilli Heat Megaways - worth playing, RTP 96.5%
Dr Toonz - fun game, but RTP 96.25%
"Chilli Heat Megaways" I had a bad experience with this game, so I won't play that game again :v
"Dr Toonz" Another family of ReactoonZ, I have tried this game and they succeeded to make me addicted

Dead Man's Trail - fun bonus buy, RTP 98% (for bonus buy)
Hmmm looks interesting and better than 2 others Cheesy
copper member
New release:
Chilli Heat Megaways - worth playing, RTP 96.5%
Dr Toonz - fun game, but RTP 96.25%
Dead Man's Trail - fun bonus buy, RTP 98% (for bonus buy)

Dead Man's Trail has a pretty fun bonus round, and the RTP for bonus buy is 98%! The normal spin's RTP is 96.29%, so not that bad.
What do you think guys? Any good release other than mentioned above?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
5,000x is enough for most ordinary gamblers like me, but of course getting bigger multiplier is a dream for most of us.
I haven't seen anyone here get a max-win for normal spin. IIRC you and God Gamer got it via bonus buy. I believe someday it'll come, as long as the competition stays on. Without the competition, it's quite difficult to take the losses without "loss back."

Yes I have never hit max-win with normal spins, my biggest multiplier with normal spins is not big as I almost forgot to play normal spins since I got max win by buy bonus in Gates of Olympus few times in few days only.  Smiley Competition is always nice, it can be an additional winning amount when we are lucky or it can be something like loss back while playing for the competition.
legendary
It seems he got it while participating in duelbits contest and if I remember it correctly is that the min bet in that game is $0.5. I guess he did it with $0.5
Oh damnn...
Looks like He has raised his bet level to a higher level, really that's out of his habit
Let me know how much is the base bet :v
that would be nice if the base bet is under $1. Don't say that big win is on the Duelbits Cheesy
It was $0.5 bet, and yes it was on Duelbits Cheesy
Congrat then :v

I haven't seen anyone here get a max-win for normal spin. IIRC you and God Gamer got it via bonus buy. I believe someday it'll come, as long as the competition stays on.
Yeah correct, getting the max win from normal spins it will take longer than doing Buy Feature

Without the competition, it's quite difficult to take the losses without "loss back."
For sure, the prize can be a reserve fund when we lose
copper member
that would be nice if the base bet is under $1. Don't say that big win is on the Duelbits Cheesy
It was $0.5 bet, and yes it was on Duelbits Cheesy

It seems he got it while participating in duelbits contest and if I remember it correctly is that the min bet in that game is $0.5. I guess he did it with $0.5, means that het got more than 800x for the multiplier contest and big chance to win the top prize of the Slot Max Hit Madness. Early congratulation to him.  Smiley
Thanks man, here's the exact record:

I was lucky enough to get the win on day-1, so the rest of the week I can just go offline. Well, I hope it will be sufficient to secure top-3 on max-hit. It will be nice if I can beat the God Gamer if it's just one time Grin

5,000x is enough for most ordinary gamblers like me, but of course getting bigger multiplier is a dream for most of us.
I haven't seen anyone here get a max-win for normal spin. IIRC you and God Gamer got it via bonus buy. I believe someday it'll come, as long as the competition stays on. Without the competition, it's quite difficult to take the losses without "loss back."
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
I'll wait for your 40k multiplier!
10000x is more than enough LOL

Anyway, last week I was lucky:
https://i.ibb.co/LnmmV10/BigWin.png
It's a very old game, and I didn't expect it! Grin

It seems he got it while participating in duelbits contest and if I remember it correctly is that the min bet in that game is $0.5. I guess he did it with $0.5, means that het got more than 800x for the multiplier contest and big chance to win the top prize of the Slot Max Hit Madness. Early congratulation to him.  Smiley
legendary
^God Gamer shared a big win #applause
"High multiplier" to be exact Grin
10000x is more than enough LOL
https://i.ibb.co/LnmmV10/BigWin.png
copper member
^I think it sucks because mostly new releases are high volatility, so you can have that amount of losing streak. I personally play more medium volatility nowadays (which translates to older games) to avoid ugly play session. Luckily you only lost 750k IDR which is not a big deal I believe. Imagine you play $20 bonus buy, it'll be more sad.

Newer releases are usually more aggressive because the majority of players seem to like it, or worse, have lower RTP (except Pragmatic Play which stays on ~96.5 range).
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

Should we move to pragmatic old games now because I can say that most new games by pragmatic sucks lately?
Many people including me are getting very bad result in new pragmatic games.
Few days ago, I did 50 buys on FP2 and another 50 buys on Gates of Olympus but the biggest payout was 3.6x on Gates.
I can say more than 50% of result was less than 1x, some other percent 1x-2x.
Fortunately it was all cheap buy 20k IDR each and I lost around 750k IDR
copper member
^God Gamer shared a big win #applause

Play'N Go has released some new games, have you tried that? Sisters of the Sun is a nice one
Yeah, the mechanic is like Moon Princess and Rise of Olympus. I think I wasted 100 spins there. A lot of small wins, but in the end, it eats up my balance.  Grin
I think for bonus buy lovers like you, Rise of Giza PowerNudge (Pragmatic) instead can be a great option.

legendary
Recently I like the game "Hippo POP" by YGGdrasil, doing Normal spins or Buy feature has the same good result. Cherry POP is already boring Cheesy
RTP: 96.1%
Max win: 48150x Cheesy

@mu_enrico Play'N Go has released some new games, have you tried that? Sisters of the Sun is a nice one
legendary
Master, you can buy feature in fun mode if you play directly on Pragmatic's website: https://www.pragmaticplay.com/en/
Ah yeah, but we can't do that on the platform Grin
How to activate this cheap spins (play with IDR) master? I'm interested...
Looks like I have shared some of my buy bonus with IDR with you Grin
just like as Panjul said, change your currency into Fiat (IDR)
legendary
How to activate this cheap spins master? I'm interested...

Open the games and you'll see an option to change what currency to be shown in your playing balance https://prnt.sc/1qi5c40
Choose IDR if you want to bet as low as 200 perak Smiley
Bear in mind that you cant do it in all games but I'll give you some pragmatic games where you can bet 200IDR per spin on Stake:
- FP2, 5Lion Megaways, Hot Fiesta, Buffalo King Megaways, Chicken Drop, Empty the bank, Juicy Fruits.
That's the games that I tried last night with so cheap min bet.
copper member
we know in the fun mode we can't use the buy feature option on Pragmatic
Master, you can buy feature in fun mode if you play directly on Pragmatic's website: https://www.pragmaticplay.com/en/
How to activate this cheap spins (play with IDR) master? I'm interested...
legendary
@roycilik: What do you think with the new system on Stake where you can bet on pragmatic play games as low as Rp.200,- per spin?
With that low amount per spin, buy feature cost Rp.20,000 ($1.4) only which is nice for those who were not dare enough to risk $20 for the buy feature.
It is now more affordable but ufortunately not all games are available to be played with such low amount. 
Yeah I just found out from you and tried it Cheesy
that's not a bad idea in my opinion, especially for those who want to try to "Buy feature" in Pragmatic
we know in the fun mode we can't use the buy feature option on Pragmatic
legendary
@roycilik: What do you think with the new system on Stake where you can bet on pragmatic play games as low as Rp.200,- per spin?
With that low amount per spin, buy feature cost Rp.20,000 ($1.4) only which is nice for those who were not dare enough to risk $20 for the buy feature.
It is now more affordable but ufortunately not all games are available to be played with such low amount. 
legendary
Yeah, thanks but I am not as great as you and your useless strategies.  Wink

Do you know his strategy or do you know how he plays slot and have you tried his strategy?
If you do not know or if you have not tried his strategy, how can you say it is useless?

How long have you been playing on Duelbits?

If you asked it to me then I'd answer it gently "NOT YET"  Grin

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
When it comes to slots there is not really much to analyze, whatever strategy that you can come up is something the developers would have thought already and the payouts should be lower than the odds to win
So do you think every player who plays slots will end up just losing a lot of their money?
Stake is one of the gambling platforms that has the most slot games. Looks like you are not decent to say like that
Obviously if the payout is lower than the chance to win from the slot game it's wrong, the proof is that many people have liked this slot game and have taken a lot of wins from this game, so it's not what @Silberman imagined, still slots have a good chance so far this.

Stake.com is the best platform and I've only been there playing dice a lot but winnings are pretty much the same as slots so until now there's been a fair amount of payout odds on that.

But I agree with @roycilik's statement.
copper member
Based on your experience while playing in slots, is the probability of winning measurable?
It depends on the definition of "winning," if it's max-win the help section of some provider states the probability of getting a max-win. Let's say 1/1,000,000 spins (one in a million). But, it doesn't mean that you will definitely get a max-win if you spin 1 million times. It's only on average after x billion simulation. That said, you can get a max-win even with one spin and get none even after one million spins.

I think we can't calculate winning (if you mean profit) probability without knowing the math inside the slots software, and how many spins you want to do. I only know that more people are losing than winning.

I was taught by a friend of mine, even in the competition it is not always possible to cover the losses suffered by the players, so I have to be wise to take steps.  Is it really like that?
Yes, if you are often unlucky (like me). I think this week alone I burned more than $200 without getting any good result. So -$200 for me this week, so the worst scenario for me.

So do you think every player who plays slots will end up just losing a lot of their money?
Nope, it is based on your LUCK, and some dudes are luckier than other.

He thinks the same as I do. That slots are EV-games and therefore people who play they lose in the long run, even though in the short run they may win a jackpot or have a winning streak.
You know that's only in theory (and on average), right? Like in theory, your chance to win lottery is slim, slimmer than getting struck by lightning, EV- for sure in the long run. But for those who are lucky, they win and get EV+++.

It overwhelms me how this thread can have 25 pages of supposed "strategies" to win with slots when it is a game that mathematically gives you less money than you bet.
Please read the content first before commenting, that should be the golden rule of this forum. There are no 25 pages of strategy here, but this thread is for slots players to share their experience, bragging their winning, informing contests, discussing their favorite games, etc.

And what is the strategy for, then?
Please, read the content first.

Well, there is no "strategy" per se for this one click spin and pure luck-based game. However, you can use several playing styles for various scenarios you may encounter in this game.
Let's say you deposit $100 and want to play slots. "Strategy" here is just to give you some scenario on how to play the game.
You can do $20 x 5 spins -> not a good strategy IMO, but you can win big depends on your luck.
Or you can do $0.25 x 400 spins, or progressive $0.25 x 200 and then followed by $0.5 x 100.

It depends on what you play for. If you expect to get rich, yes, you are wasting your time. If you expect to be entertained or have fun, having the opportunity to win money in that session, but being aware that it is a game in which the odds are against you, no, you are not.
True, don't play poker as well, it's just a waste of time and money. Work harder and smarter! LuL
Pages:
Jump to: