Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 31. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Whats lock up period team's tokens have? Will they be locked at all?
Yes, For a year if im not mistaken. However I wish they were locked for 2-3 years at least
Okay. Will they be unlocked partialy? I mean part by part during the year Or all at once in a year?
Merit: 29
Yes, For a year if im not mistaken. However I wish they were locked for 2-3 years at least
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

💥We congratulate you on achieving 100 FOX masternodes!💥
🎁A lucky owner will get his extra coins within 24 hours! 🎁
🔔A new lucky winner will get 10 FOX coins when we reach 125 masternodes!🔔
Activity: 252
It seems you have not attended any event yet. Why so?? Any plans to participate any event in future?
As far as i know yes. But schedule has not finalized yet. Personally me hopes team will attend Consensys
Consensys participation costs a lot. Im not sure it is wise to spend such big money for a single event
It seems you have not attended any event yet. Why so?? Any plans to participate any event in future?
As far as i know yes. But schedule has not finalized yet. Personally me hopes team will attend Consensys
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I just tried to find at least similar projects but i could not. I mean except Sia and Storj. It is well known ones. So there are no similar projects on the market currently, right?
There are some proj that is going to do only some independent features while this project has combined solution
If there are no similar project around, how founders created an idea of this one? Huh You know most of icos nowdays are just copying other ones
Yes but still. This project it is not about copy/past someone's idea. U think no one can create smth new from scratch?? Then how all the world is created if everyone just copying each other?
It is about creating the new paradigm for better life! For more convenient life in society! Will see how team imolements all the planned features

really, this project is not like everyone else. here all the things that are in the others are combined, but not in full, it is here that complex that will be able to open new opportunities in the field of cryptography.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I just tried to find at least similar projects but i could not. I mean except Sia and Storj. It is well known ones. So there are no similar projects on the market currently, right?
There are some proj that is going to do only some independent features while this project has combined solution
If there are no similar project around, how founders created an idea of this one? Huh You know most of icos nowdays are just copying other ones
Yes but still. This project it is not about copy/past someone's idea. U think no one can create smth new from scratch?? Then how all the world is created if everyone just copying each other?
It is about creating the new paradigm for better life! For more convenient life in society! Will see how team imolements all the planned features
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Wow! Price is rebouncing from the bottom! The next level is 40k sat! Fasten your seatbelts Grin
Also noticed that. Price is coming to the support level very quickly. I will increase my position. Pump is coming
Wow! Price is rebouncing from the bottom! The next level is 40k sat! Fasten your seatbelts Grin
It seems pump is coming. Or someone is preparing the pump! Dont loose your chance guys to buy it while it is cheap!
You mean manipulators are preparing the pump or what?? Just very hard movement from the bottom! Very impressive!
I think it is health growth as such hard movement up may be only healthy. Once price touches 40k sat it will break it and go futher up. Mark my words
It seems pump is coming. Or someone is preparing the pump! Dont loose your chance guys to buy it while it is cheap!
You mean manipulators are preparing the pump or what?? Just very hard movement from the bottom! Very impressive!
I very hope token will be listed on huobi soon. The current exchanges are not heavy volume ones Sad
Thats true but we need even more hype to be listed on huobi. But hype costs money .. Significant money
I very hope token will be listed on huobi soon. The current exchanges are not heavy volume ones Sad
Pages:
Jump to: