Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 26. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will u maintain the price after listing on big exchanges? To prevent the token dump
It is market manipulation. So I really hope not. It may lead to legal problems
Cmmon! Just setting up buy walls thats it. Every exchange do that and everything is good so far
It is exchanges But here is just a token. Im not sure the rules are the same.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Will u maintain the price after listing on big exchanges? To prevent the token dump
Cmmon! Just setting up buy walls thats it. Every exchange do that and everything is good so far
Merit: 1
Dear Community!

💥Congratulations on achieving 125 FOX masternodes! 💥

🎁A lucky owner just got his 10 bonus FOX coins! 🎁

TXID: 351283dde93ed06ea16d82f00ee7d801f08e8a46462ff1f655f7c73bfba80f4f

🔔A new winner will get 50 FOX when we reach 150 masternodes!🔔

People believe in the future of this project.
Ps Hope to be that lucky winner next time. Cheesy im already holding 5 masternodes

Whats the difference in terms to be a winner if I have 8 masternodes? Comparing with you as an example with only 5?
Thats the question to admins. I think it is bigger but not so much.  However if you purchase 10-20 masternodes then you chance will increase significantly
Dear Community!

Ps Hope to be that lucky winner next time. Cheesy im already holding 5 masternodes

Whats the difference in terms to be a winner if I have 8 masternodes? Comparing with you as an example with only 5?
Dear Community!

I would like to mark the marketing department. You have done huge work. Project has already reached huge audience and hype around. Hope it will help us to get listed on HV exchanges
Thats only the start. Once token appears on big exchanges as we expect hope to observe several xx spike up
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
I would like to mark the marketing department. You have done huge work. Project has already reached huge audience and hype around. Hope it will help us to get listed on HV exchanges
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

Merit: 11
Im quite impressed by your colaborations. U have partnered with indeed promosing projects. Especialy I like listing on coingecko.Hope you will use all that partnerships to benefit this project
Merit: 10
Combining all the solutions within a project. It is... It has prospectives. Hope it will challenge Microsoft cloud indeed
Even more the you can imagine. But perspectives are not enough. Are there any mvp or smth?
Final product realese is scheduled for q4. So have a patience and wait. As for now you may settle a masternode
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Combining all the solutions within a project. It is... It has prospectives. Hope it will challenge Microsoft cloud indeed
Even more the you can imagine. But perspectives are not enough. Are there any mvp or smth?
Merit: 29
When usdt trading pair ? Is it planned at all? Or just trading against btc?
Usdt will scam very soon Grin whats the sense of that trading pair?? Better to use tusd at least
Ok, im okay with tusd as well. Just curious about trading against fiat pairs
Usdt will scam very soon Grin whats the sense of that trading pair?? Better to use tusd at least
I admire by the team and how they implementing this project. Truly dedicated guys are working under this project. Hope to see some results in the next dev update of that dedicated work
What do you mean? And when the next dev update? Wanna check what has been done in the project so far
Final version of the platform. I wanna test it. Curious how will it work, look etc
Realese is planned for q4. So Not so long left to wait.
Is it for sure?? No deleys, postponing etc? I really hate when teams dont keep their promises
Wait for the dev update. It must be realesed very soon. According to that update we will know when final realese may be expected
I admire by the team and how they implementing this project. Truly dedicated guys are working under this project. Hope to see some results in the next dev update of that dedicated work
What do you mean? And when the next dev update? Wanna check what has been done in the project so far
Final version of the platform. I wanna test it. Curious how will it work, look etc
Is it for sure?? No deleys, postponing etc? I really hate when teams dont keep their promises
Pages:
Jump to: