Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 34. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

💥SmartFox is live on CryptoShib, a powerful crypto-tracking website!💥 https://cryptoshib.com/smartfox/

FOX discord: https://discord.gg/3VhfHkC
Activity: 2
HI. I am looking to invest on this, but the price fluctuation is volatile like other master nodes coin. For example, $2000 will cost me to do this, but really confuse whether the price will go down like other coins day by day. Thanks

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I noted team is making very strong marketing campaign. In most of projects marketing is the weakest part but here it is the strongest one. Looking forwards to take a look at already usable product
Yes, unusual. If im not mistaken team has allocated a million $$ for marketing purposes. Seems exactly this sum was announced in discord channel.. Dont remember for sure
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
I noted team is making very strong marketing campaign. In most of projects marketing is the weakest part but here it is the strongest one. Looking forwards to take a look at already usable product
Merit: 11
I read in some groups in discord that US investors gonna buy a lot of coins just after appearing on big exchanges. Any comments from the team? Is that true?
I guess not. Just rumors. You know whats preventing them grom coin purchase now? It is not ICO. Couns are already available on exchanges
Rumors does not appear from nothing  Cheesy i see a fact that smart fox is becoming popular day by day. So.. Once it is listed on exchange like binance - we may observe a panic buy
The only question when fox gonna be listed on top exchanges.. As for now we have already 4 exchabges, volume is good enough to subbmit an application to be listed on really big exchange
Team is already working on that. They actually always worked on that Cheesy i think the first big listing will take place this month
SmartFox urgently needs HV exchange! Binance, Huobi no matter. Token will start his upward movement just after the listing
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I read in some groups in discord that US investors gonna buy a lot of coins just after appearing on big exchanges. Any comments from the team? Is that true?
I guess not. Just rumors. You know whats preventing them grom coin purchase now? It is not ICO. Couns are already available on exchanges
In which way it is not an ICO? Team sold some of premine of non existing product (at least for the moment), then they use rest of premine to get more and more coins with their POS/MN scheme. There is no way to get coins in a different way like mining. So they get most of the coins from the beginnng and it slowly decreases while there are "investors" to buy their coins. You can call it an ICO or just another P&D masternode shitcoin if you prefer them more.
Merit: 10
Rumors does not appear from nothing  Cheesy i see a fact that smart fox is becoming popular day by day. So.. Once it is listed on exchange like binance - we may observe a panic buy
The only question when fox gonna be listed on top exchanges.. As for now we have already 4 exchabges, volume is good enough to subbmit an application to be listed on really big exchange
Team is already working on that. They actually always worked on that Cheesy i think the first big listing will take place this month
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 10
So many new listings here happend recently.. Why this project is rated so high?? Im impressed. Im bery curious now what is going on next?
Update from team will be realesed in few days. As for other positive news around the project - smartfox deserves that. If you read wp more deep u will see how big potential this project has
Just seems team doing great with promotion. Thats why im curious also how much does it cost? Seems team has allocated a lot for marketing
Is it really matter?? Just see the results and thats it. Moreover im not sure team is elugable to disclose how much do they spend for marketing purposes
So many new listings here happend recently.. Why this project is rated so high?? Im impressed. Im bery curious now what is going on next?
Update from team will be realesed in few days. As for other positive news around the project - smartfox deserves that. If you read wp more deep u will see how big potential this project has
Just seems team doing great with promotion. Thats why im curious also how much does it cost? Seems team has allocated a lot for marketing
Activity: 252
How many users do you expect on the platform? As for now you have big hype around project. But it is well known hype has nothing to do with amount of users in long run
I hope as much as possible but Hard to say the exact number..impossible i would even say as it will depend only on crypto adoption overall
Common, I dont ask the exact number. At least your opinion. Or some preliminary numbers
I hope with such a professional team it is possible to reach 500k active users. Moreover cloud storage industry is rapidly growing now
Project is getting covered with the global promotion. It has spotless ratings. Thats why even 1 mil active users in a year is possible
Thats true.. Website is flooded with traffic. In terms of marketing team is doing great. Hope for the same in terms of attracting users
How many users do you expect on the platform? As for now you have big hype around project. But it is well known hype has nothing to do with amount of users in long run
I hope as much as possible but Hard to say the exact number..impossible i would even say as it will depend only on crypto adoption overall
Common, I dont ask the exact number. At least your opinion. Or some preliminary numbers
I hope with such a professional team it is possible to reach 500k active users. Moreover cloud storage industry is rapidly growing now
Project is getting covered with the global promotion. It has spotless ratings. Thats why even 1 mil active users in a year is possible
Pages:
Jump to: