Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 27. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I admire by the team and how they implementing this project. Truly dedicated guys are working under this project. Hope to see some results in the next dev update of that dedicated work
What do you mean? And when the next dev update? Wanna check what has been done in the project so far
Final version of the platform. I wanna test it. Curious how will it work, look etc
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I admire by the team and how they implementing this project. Truly dedicated guys are working under this project. Hope to see some results in the next dev update of that dedicated work
What do you mean? And when the next dev update? Wanna check what has been done in the project so far
Despite Idea is quite simple But it will be very hard to implement.. Hope team will have enough funding
It will depend on the cash flow project itself will generate. Hope as well it will be enough
Then question arises: how big revenue is planned here? Cash flow putting it better
Hard to predict as there is no usable product yet. Once it starts the work it will have sense to make any kinds of prediction
I expect at least 2-3 mil $$ per month in a year after the realese of usable product. Will see how correct my prediction is Smiley
Wow.. To much. Dont you think so? I dont know any project that would generate such a cash flow
Im talking about overall profit not exactly cash flow. It is very different things
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Despite Idea is quite simple But it will be very hard to implement.. Hope team will have enough funding
It will depend on the cash flow project itself will generate. Hope as well it will be enough
Then question arises: how big revenue is planned here? Cash flow putting it better
Hard to predict as there is no usable product yet. Once it starts the work it will have sense to make any kinds of prediction
I expect at least 2-3 mil $$ per month in a year after the realese of usable product. Will see how correct my prediction is Smiley
Wow.. To much. Dont you think so? I dont know any project that would generate such a cash flow
When i may try out the final version? Wanna start using the app
I would like to get clarification from the team if it is possible or not. Im also curious whats the tech behind blockchain that is used here
Merit: 22
As far as you are based on your own blockchain will it have smart contracts?
I think no. What for? It is not a platfoem for token issuance. It is platform for data storing. Smart contracts are not needed here
I wish it was erc20 token. Erc20 tokens integration to any exchange is much easier Comparing with independent coins. Thus it brings more opportunities for listing
I agree Thats real advantage. But implementing all the features that fox has within erc20 standart would be impossible
I think no. What for? It is not a platfoem for token issuance. It is platform for data storing. Smart contracts are not needed here
I wish it was erc20 token. Erc20 tokens integration to any exchange is much easier Comparing with independent coins. Thus it brings more opportunities for listing
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
How big bonus do u offer for reffering? If i reffer a friend and he makes a purchase. How big % of his contribution will I get?
% for what? It is not ICO. Coin is already tradable on several exchanges. Buy if you want, no ref bonuses here
Im rely impressed by the fact there was no ICO here. How team is getting money for development?
Team has own funding and they dont need huge money from ICO to implement project properly. They are very transperent guys
More important how long it will be enough? You know team has limited budget
Hm.. But marketing still has to be done. Moreover listings it is not a thing that may be over
Yes, but not the agressive one. Thats why the expanses will be lower. As for listing I mean listing on top exchanges
Oh, got it. Nevertheless,hard to say how much will be spend as there is big dev team here. Different events etc
Hope team will pick only worthy ones. there are so many useless events nowdays. Need to carefully sort them out
How big bonus do u offer for reffering? If i reffer a friend and he makes a purchase. How big % of his contribution will I get?
% for what? It is not ICO. Coin is already tradable on several exchanges. Buy if you want, no ref bonuses here
Im rely impressed by the fact there was no ICO here. How team is getting money for development?
Team has own funding and they dont need huge money from ICO to implement project properly. They are very transperent guys
Hm.. But marketing still has to be done. Moreover listings it is not a thing that may be over
Yes, but not the agressive one. Thats why the expanses will be lower. As for listing I mean listing on top exchanges
Oh, got it. Nevertheless,hard to say how much will be spend as there is big dev team here. Different events etc
Pages:
Jump to: