Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 28. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How big bonus do u offer for reffering? If i reffer a friend and he makes a purchase. How big % of his contribution will I get?
% for what? It is not ICO. Coin is already tradable on several exchanges. Buy if you want, no ref bonuses here
Im rely impressed by the fact there was no ICO here. How team is getting money for development?
Team has own funding and they dont need huge money from ICO to implement project properly. They are very transperent guys
Merit: 1
How big bonus do u offer for reffering? If i reffer a friend and he makes a purchase. How big % of his contribution will I get?
% for what? It is not ICO. Coin is already tradable on several exchanges. Buy if you want, no ref bonuses here
Im rely impressed by the fact there was no ICO here. How team is getting money for development?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why I dont see any reviews for the project? No videos or articles?
Team has chosen a little bit different marketing strategy. Better to see at the results. Not the ways how team is making promotion
As for now marketing is going great. Just take a look at the scores project has now, updates, listings etc
It might be even better. We need more hype around the project if we want to see coin on bittrex, binance or other top exchanges
Please have a patience, it will. Project is working just for a month but it has already listed on 4 exchanges and numerous trackers and crypto websites
Team has chosen a little bit different marketing strategy. Better to see at the results. Not the ways how team is making promotion
As for now marketing is going great. Just take a look at the scores project has now, updates, listings etc
It might be even better. We need more hype around the project if we want to see coin on bittrex, binance or other top exchanges
Merit: 11
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Good concept, but doubt whether the team's ability to complete such a project, I hope to publish more information about the developer!
When i may try out the final version? Wanna start using the app
It is scheduled for Q4. However Development is unpredicted process. It may be deleyed
Merit: 22
When i may try out the final version? Wanna start using the app
How much one masternode costs? In USD. Considering purchasing a few..
As for restrictions, are there any? For the amount of coins they may buy or smth similar?
No. It is not ICO, how there may be any restrictions? Everyone may buy as much coin as he/she wants from exchanges
Activity: 252
As for restrictions, are there any? For the amount of coins they may buy or smth similar?
When I will be able to rent my hdd space? I wanna finally monetize my PC?
Im curious if there is any difference in terms of renting? I mean if i rent hdd or sdd?
I think no. The key point is the free space. More you have = more profit you will earn.
Better to settle a masternode rather then rent the space. Imho. 600$ per day is incredible.
Im curious if there is any difference in terms of renting? I mean if i rent hdd or sdd?
I think no. The key point is the free space. More you have = more profit you will earn.
Are there any new team members in the team? How many devs are working on the platform now?
No new hiring as far as I know. All team members displayed on the website
Pity. I think it is not enough. So many features have to be implemented here. It requires much more devs!
Well, If team urgently needs someone. I think it wont be a problem to hire such person
No matter how many devs are in the team. Their experience is the critical point. Only experienced devs will be able to implement this project properly
We have such ones. Moreover Team is going far ahead of the roadmap. So dont worry about project implementation
Pages:
Jump to: