Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 33. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
As for net revenue or putting it better profit for founders - How big is it expected here?
3 mil $$ at least in a year. However it is a question how long that money will be enough...Huh
Hm.. Good question but it is kinda impossible to say as it may be wasted either in a day or in 10 years
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
As for net revenue or putting it better profit for founders - How big is it expected here?
3 mil $$ at least in a year. However it is a question how long that money will be enough...Huh
Few years at ease. It will be enough. Team did not conducted ICO. So they have their own funding as well
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I don’t see any reports or photos from any event. Have you guys attended any events already? Huh
Roadshow is coming. It has no sense of attending any event now as there is still no actual product yet
Ok. Then im curious what exactly team is going to do after that? You know roadmap is very detailed but sometimes team changes the priorities while developing the project
Oh really different tasks: promotion, coding etc. In general they will follow the roadmap and pay special attention on marketing
Merit: 22
I don’t see any reports or photos from any event. Have you guys attended any events already? Huh
Roadshow is coming. It has no sense of attending any event now as there is still no actual product yet
Ok. Then im curious what exactly team is going to do after that? You know roadmap is very detailed but sometimes team changes the priorities while developing the project
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Are you using Graphene blockchain here? I mean the similar to BitShares?
Nope. It is independent blockchain, it does not belong to BitShares.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Has the HDD mining part of this project actually started yet?
Nope. It is still under the development. However tram promised the dev update on 12th of October.. So waiting
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Has the HDD mining part of this project actually started yet?
Are you using Graphene blockchain here? I mean the similar to BitShares?
🚀FOX block reward has increased to 8 coins! 🚀
🔔Stay tuned! A lot of exciting news await you on the next week!🔔

How long 1 block producing takes time now? Curious how many coins is possible to earn for a day?

im think it all depends on your hardware and network load at the moment. the more miners the less reward and the stronger the miner the greater the reward. the question is what do you have. in addition, there are calculator sites that are easy for you to predict if it is profitable to mine at all.
It is not tipical mining project, there is bo asics. What do you mean depends in hardware?
I guess he meant sdd or hdd hard drive. However i still dont understand how it affect block time generation
It can not affect it in any way, cmmon! It is PoS algorithm, it can not be changed just due equipment users use
Thats right. All the blockchain specifications, as well as block geberation time is indicated in the beginning of this thread

How long 1 block producing takes time now? Curious how many coins is possible to earn for a day?

im think it all depends on your hardware and network load at the moment. the more miners the less reward and the stronger the miner the greater the reward. the question is what do you have. in addition, there are calculator sites that are easy for you to predict if it is profitable to mine at all.
It is not tipical mining project, there is bo asics. What do you mean depends in hardware?
I guess he meant sdd or hdd hard drive. However i still dont understand how it affect block time generation
It can not affect it in any way, cmmon! It is PoS algorithm, it can not be changed just due equipment users use

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

As you are based on independent blockchain im aware of security issues ... as for security – I hope u cope with that?

Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: