Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 36. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I may store coins only on the official wallets? Will token be added to ledger? Or any other hardware wallet?
Merit: 22
Any new hedge funds invested in project already? Very curious if there are any whales in project
Even if there is any kinds of such news im not sure team will announce that now. It may lead to legal problems
most of hedge funds prefer their investments to stay anon. By the way, I dont know for sure but i heard pantera capital is going to invest here
If thats true That would be awesome news but how can you know that? I dont think soneone from pantera realesed that news Huh
Well, I just heard rumors they would like to pick up this project. Thats not 100% info of course. But you know the proverb right? Buy the rumors sell the news
Merit: 11
Any new hedge funds invested in project already? Very curious if there are any whales in project
Even if there is any kinds of such news im not sure team will announce that now. It may lead to legal problems
most of hedge funds prefer their investments to stay anon. By the way, I dont know for sure but i heard pantera capital is going to invest here
If thats true That would be awesome news but how can you know that? I dont think soneone from pantera realesed that news Huh
Merit: 22
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Great News for the SmartFox Community!

📃New Development Update: 12 Oct, 15:00 UTC. 📃

💥New extra exchange💥 if by 16.10.2018:

a) CB: price above 0.0004; volume above 15 btc.
b) Escodex: price above 0.0004; volume above 5 btc

More info: https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh 

Where development update will be available? In discord as well or where?
Activity: 98
Great News for the SmartFox Community!

📃New Development Update: 12 Oct, 15:00 UTC. 📃

💥New extra exchange💥 if by 16.10.2018:

a) CB: price above 0.0004; volume above 15 btc.
b) Escodex: price above 0.0004; volume above 5 btc

More info: https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh 
Is it already 4th crypto exchange?? Huh Wow, guys, im really impressed
Yes, but coin is still not available on coinmarketcap. How come? I dont understand that
Listing on cmc is not that easy. Firstly coin has exceed the obligatory daily volume and only then submit an application to be listed
There is no limitations for listing on coinmarketcap nowdays. I mean earlier it was 100k$ daily but now there is no such restrictions
Then I also dont understand why coin is not available on CMC yet. A lot of listings on different websites but not CMC Huh
The only explanation i have - it is very long queue. Coinmarketcap's team can not proceed all the applications for listing very fast

Firstly the coin has to be traded on exchanges that are listed on coinmarketcap, then secondly there is a queue of coins that apply to be added which they seem to do every few days.
So when may we expect FOX to appear on cmc? It is the top website in crypto but smartfox is not presented there yet. Strange
I guess this month for sure. Volume is good enough, 4 exchanges aleady, coin is listed on coingecko and other similar to cmc websites
Merit: 11
Yes, but coin is still not available on coinmarketcap. How come? I dont understand that
Listing on cmc is not that easy. Firstly coin has exceed the obligatory daily volume and only then submit an application to be listed
There is no limitations for listing on coinmarketcap nowdays. I mean earlier it was 100k$ daily but now there is no such restrictions
Then I also dont understand why coin is not available on CMC yet. A lot of listings on different websites but not CMC Huh
The only explanation i have - it is very long queue. Coinmarketcap's team can not proceed all the applications for listing very fast

Firstly the coin has to be traded on exchanges that are listed on coinmarketcap, then secondly there is a queue of coins that apply to be added which they seem to do every few days.
So when may we expect FOX to appear on cmc? It is the top website in crypto but smartfox is not presented there yet. Strange
copper member
Activity: 28

SmartFox order books are now active at Injex.io!
SmartFox's decision to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
SmartFox has 1 active pair - SUQA_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - FOX_BTC

SmartFox's decision to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!

https://i.imgur.com/n7ttyl3.png

Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/n7ttyl3.png

Merit: 29
Chinese citizens are allowed? Are there any restrictions for users?
No restrictions as it is even not an ICO. Everyone may buy coins from exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Chinese citizens are allowed? Are there any restrictions for users?
copper member
Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: