Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 37. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pool for mining?
Activity: 308
Very good media coverage, plenty articles..I appreciate. Do u negotiate with any exchange now? tell at least few names of exchanges u are in contact now
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This project is one of the strongest one I have ever invested in. Very good looking in terms of investment now
Maybe this is one of the most trusted people in crypto. Moreover, he has a lot of experience in fintech, but we also have to keep on seeing the progress of this project.
Activity: 308
I remember the situation when Tron founders sold 6 million of their tokens at the pump. how can I ensure you guys wont do the same here?
As for Tron It has not been proven. As for this project. Cmmon! If team does that that would ruin the project and its reputation
Activity: 252
I remember the situation when Tron founders sold 6 million of their tokens at the pump. how can I ensure you guys wont do the same here?
Activity: 406
having looked through your WP I don’t truly understand how are u unique?
Masternodes, staking, proof of stake algorithm and only few competitors. Is it a uniqueness for u??
Thats good but still what about killing features? Are there any?
Sure. There are a lot!But I don’t think t has a sense to describe all of them as you have to read through WP. This way u will catch the whole idea of the project and will be able to evaluate its potential
Merit: 29
Masternodes, staking, proof of stake algorithm and only few competitors. Is it a uniqueness for u??
Thats good but still what about killing features? Are there any?
Merit: 29
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I very like the fact it is independent coin with its own blockchain! Im really very tired from all that erc20 tokens Embarrassed
By the way yes. Moreover it is already with PoS. No need to switch to PoS in futute like it is doing other projects now.
actually a good project is a project with POW,
but for projects with POW certainly the price will be more volatile,
What you gonna use:aws or private servers?
I guess mix of that solutions. It will be cost effective and secure
Ok but i dont understand What for private servers will be used?
Im not sure it is really matter here. For hosting a private node as an example. Or some critical infrastructure of the project
Im focused on profit. Tech is important, true. But if there is no opportunity to earn. No one would come in crypto! No one! Lets face it, please
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
maybe a private server which is a space for investor to be more flexible and get a lot of results,
i same not understand Smiley, but that's just my opinion,
Merit: 11
Im not sure it is really matter here. For hosting a private node as an example. Or some critical infrastructure of the project
Merit: 22
Merit: 22
Will u be a foundation any time soon? Or just a public company?
It has no sense now. First of all foundation it is non profitable organization. But this project is about profit
It is rather just a public company. As for profit, how big is expected?
Better to ask in what period in time. There will be no profit at all in 1st year. Project will still be under development
Okay, then in 2-3 years? Will smartfox be profitable for founders in that period of time?
Up to several millions. 2-3 millions$. Probably even more but it will depend on the team
There are a lot of usecases here. But it seems that if all the functions are fully working. Blockchain will stack as it was with cryptokitties
Lets face it, it is not to project's devs. It is up to ETH devs
This project is independent blockchain. It is mote advanced then ETH. However scalability is still an issue. Let see how team will handle it
Team will handle all the issue, i dont worry about that. Moreover even now the tx capability is even higher then in eth
It has no sense now. First of all foundation it is non profitable organization. But this project is about profit
Better to ask in what period in time. There will be no profit at all in 1st year. Project will still be under development
Okay, then in 2-3 years? Will smartfox be profitable for founders in that period of time?
Up to several millions. 2-3 millions$. Probably even more but it will depend on the team
There are a lot of usecases here. But it seems that if all the functions are fully working. Blockchain will stack as it was with cryptokitties
This project is independent blockchain. It is mote advanced then ETH. However scalability is still an issue. Let see how team will handle it
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It can be said that the project is currently under development,
of course we hope that his team can do everything possible so that the project can be successful,
and the most important thing is to keep track of future developments
Pages:
Jump to: