Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 38. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Will u be a foundation any time soon? Or just a public company?
It has no sense now. First of all foundation it is non profitable organization. But this project is about profit
It is rather just a public company. As for profit, how big is expected?
Better to ask in what period in time. There will be no profit at all in 1st year. Project will still be under development
Okay, then in 2-3 years? Will smartfox be profitable for founders in that period of time?
Up to several millions. 2-3 millions$. Probably even more but it will depend on the team
There are a lot of usecases here. But it seems that if all the functions are fully working. Blockchain will stack as it was with cryptokitties
Merit: 10
It has no sense now. First of all foundation it is non profitable organization. But this project is about profit
Better to ask in what period in time. There will be no profit at all in 1st year. Project will still be under development
Okay, then in 2-3 years? Will smartfox be profitable for founders in that period of time?
Up to several millions. 2-3 millions$. Probably even more but it will depend on the team
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Wow.. Seems there are no direct competitors on the market?
Not correct. There are few but still but still the market is empty. Hope team is experienced enough to conquer such a market. We need market domination if team wants to make this project mass adopted
Check their link id profiles. U will ensure in their experience
Correct. Team here has very big experience and im expecting team will be even bigger. Nore devs will guarantee quicker development process
I dont truly understand where tean takes funding for the development??
I think they have their own resourses. Once smartfox becomes profitable they will start obtaining the revenue
Thats unusual. Very transperent approach. I admire. From this point of view it is the best project on the market
Agree, thats unusual team does not need additional funding to realese the product. Good sign for future investors
I have invested here due to this reason. I always liked transperent teams. It is the guarantee for the future project's growth
Merit: 1
Not correct. There are few but still but still the market is empty. Hope team is experienced enough to conquer such a market. We need market domination if team wants to make this project mass adopted
Correct. Team here has very big experience and im expecting team will be even bigger. Nore devs will guarantee quicker development process
I think they have their own resourses. Once smartfox becomes profitable they will start obtaining the revenue
Thats unusual. Very transperent approach. I admire. From this point of view it is the best project on the market
Agree, thats unusual team does not need additional funding to realese the product. Good sign for future investors
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
💰Congratulations to the winner of Princess_AL1CE's giveaway: https://twitter.com/smartfox_coin/status/1048511779003883520 💰
💰25 FOX coins await you!💰
Dear Community!

💥FOX is now listed on an Instant Masternode Service: https://stakinglab.io/  💥

💰Low and mid budgets are welcomed: https://pool.stakinglab.io/pools/943 💰  

🚀No minimal deposit!🚀

What for is that service ? For setting up a masternode or what?
That is not really matter. More important to know team always makes different updates, listing and realeses the news. It is always appreciated
Correct. More news, listings etc = more hype around the project = bigger price = investors are satisfied
Merit: 1
Dear Community!

🚀No minimal deposit!🚀

That is not really matter. More important to know team always makes different updates, listing and realeses the news. It is always appreciated
Dear Community!

🚀No minimal deposit!🚀

Pages:
Jump to: