Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 44. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
The US and EU markets are targetted ones. Thats correct?
Almost. It is worlwide project. It targets all the users without any borders
Cmmon! U can not target the whole world. First of all the marketing budget is not endless. How can u make proper promotion all over the world with limited money?
Almost. It is worlwide project. It targets all the users without any borders
Activity: 252
As for competitors do u have any? I have briefly checked cmc abd it seems not but it is hard to believe
Why hard? Dont understand.
As for main competitors it is Sia and Storj
Well, 1700 projects exists. But there is no one that would do the same?
Uniqueness, most of projects i earlier participated were unique ones. But no one properly used that uniqueness
Here it will be used as needed! Dont worry about that..
Why are u sure? I did not see any project yet where all the advantages were properly used
Team.. Here is is kinda spotless. Team is everything in the project. Thats why i truly believe in success
Glad to know here team is really cool enough. It makes me feel this investment will be very profitable
It will be this way on any case. Just accomulate as much as you can. During the next bull run it will be one of top gainers
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
As for competitors do u have any? I have briefly checked cmc abd it seems not but it is hard to believe
Uniqueness, most of projects i earlier participated were unique ones. But no one properly used that uniqueness
Why are u sure? I did not see any project yet where all the advantages were properly used
Team.. Here is is kinda spotless. Team is everything in the project. Thats why i truly believe in success
Glad to know here team is really cool enough. It makes me feel this investment will be very profitable
Merit: 11
Merit: 10
Merit: 29
This project is very unique!! From my point of view investing in unique projects is always profitable
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
SmartFox is like a Smart investment imho Joined on 30th of September I hope I'm correct. Have seen positivity as well as negativity. Price decreased to 25k sats but then after 2 days it reached back at 60k sats well I saw that coming though and asked not to panic sell xD
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
I have followed the project for a few days, although the team is quite small, but they're still active and working on their MVP. Hope more information about team members will be updated.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Where may I look through previous projects team was working on? Just wanna ensure leader is experienced enough to lead this project to success. there are so may shitcoins on the market now
Cmmon! Team here is probably one of the most experienced one in the crypto! Check the website. All the team members are displayed there
Yes, but good team is not enough for the project's success. But firstly team has to make a proper marketing campaign and properly show off the idea to the audience
It wont be a problem at all, team is experienced with marketing enough. The team is full, however if someone is needed more devs will be easily hired
True they are already running a bounty to find some good useful moderators through Discord
Where may I look through previous projects team was working on? Just wanna ensure leader is experienced enough to lead this project to success. there are so may shitcoins on the market now
Cmmon! Team here is probably one of the most experienced one in the crypto! Check the website. All the team members are displayed there
Yes, but good team is not enough for the project's success. But firstly team has to make a proper marketing campaign and properly show off the idea to the audience
It wont be a problem at all, team is experienced with marketing enough. The team is full, however if someone is needed more devs will be easily hired
Pages:
Jump to: