Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 41. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I swear, ICOs get better and better every single day… Renting my disk space and making money off of it? That's like a dream come true for me!

Oh yeah. It was like smth I needed - to monetize my PC that just stay now and dont earn any money
How much space will i be able to give in a rent on my pc? May I do it for all free space I have on HDD?
Yes, any free space you have - you may rent it. It is some kind of mining
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I swear, ICOs get better and better every single day… Renting my disk space and making money off of it? That's like a dream come true for me!

Oh yeah. It was like smth I needed - to monetize my PC that just stay now and dont earn any money
How much space will i be able to give in a rent on my pc? May I do it for all free space I have on HDD?

Any new partnerships in a pipeline? Probably some kinds of crypto cloud providers? Iexec, sonm, golem etc
Their tech is not advanced and checked. Better to use verified Amazon AWS
Okay but still there are plenty other projects that smartfox may partner with
True, but still. Lets leave that up to the team! Partnerships it is their concern
Merit: 11
Any new partnerships in a pipeline? Probably some kinds of crypto cloud providers? Iexec, sonm, golem etc
Okay but still there are plenty other projects that smartfox may partner with
Merit: 22

Wwll, first of all it is not ICO. It is just a ready to use project. Team does not ask for significant money for developing
That makes me impressed the most! You know it is strange. Most of projects are asking for money but they dont

Wwll, first of all it is not ICO. It is just a ready to use project. Team does not ask for significant money for developing
Dear Community!

🎁The lucky owner of the 100th masternode will get 100 extra FOX coins!🎁

How many masrernodes are now in the nerwork? Wanna be the 1000th  Grin
Buy masternode now. 100 fox coins it is like nothing comparing with daily profit one masternode will give you
If im not mistaken profut as for now is almost 600$ in a day?? Thats insane profit ! No other coin with bright future potential may give you any similar profit
A lot indeed! Even more profitable then staking with dash
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Merit: 29
Dear Community!

Buy masternode now. 100 fox coins it is like nothing comparing with daily profit one masternode will give you
If im not mistaken profut as for now is almost 600$ in a day?? Thats insane profit ! No other coin with bright future potential may give you any similar profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Dear Community!

Dear Community!

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Have you ready planned a schedule for events participation? Whats about devcon 4?
Oh, the top event for ETH community. Would be appreciated for sure. It would be perfect opportunity to promote the project
Im not sure Fox team may attend it. Fox does not belong to eth community but that event is only for eth community
Activity: 252
Dear Community!

We have a New Huge FOX Giveaway on Twitter!

Follow the rules: https://twitter.com/smartfox_coin/status/1048121102055165952 and get 100 prize FOX!

Will take a part for sure. I need more fox coins! Any plans for more giveaways in future?
Firstly this one has to be concluded and only then the rest. Have a patience Smiley
Merit: 1
Dear Community!

Follow the rules: https://twitter.com/smartfox_coin/status/1048121102055165952 and get 100 prize FOX!

Will take a part for sure. I need more fox coins! Any plans for more giveaways in future?
Have you ready planned a schedule for events participation? Whats about devcon 4?
Oh, the top event for ETH community. Would be appreciated for sure. It would be perfect opportunity to promote the project
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

Pages:
Jump to: