Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 45. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 262
Is it enough of current use case for token growth? Just checking the projects with "huge" usecase but they dont rise in price
Market is the deep and u are checking projects on cmc right? It is impossible to grow against the market. Thats the reason. When this proj enters the market it will be bullish market already. Thus there will be good growth due to demand and usecase
Demand even now is huge. Once project appears on the big market..wow
Haha Grin will see. Hope demand on big exchanges like OKEX will ve the same as we have now

no one can grow against the market, and any pamp market immediately eats without problems. but without substantial development and increase in the community, this project will rather close than go to the big exchanges. it is necessary to understand the reality of working projects now less than 10%. even half of them will eventually be completely closed after some time simply because no one needs their development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

We have released the first weekly report on the project development!
Enjoy reading: https://discord.gg/ag9mxy3

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is it enough of current use case for token growth? Just checking the projects with "huge" usecase but they dont rise in price
Market is the deep and u are checking projects on cmc right? It is impossible to grow against the market. Thats the reason. When this proj enters the market it will be bullish market already. Thus there will be good growth due to demand and usecase
Haha Grin will see. Hope demand on big exchanges like OKEX will ve the same as we have now
Activity: 252
Activity: 308
💰💰💰SmartFoX block reward has increased to 6 FOX coins!💰💰💰
🔔Don't miss!🔔

CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.FOX_BRIDGE.BTC
Discord: https://discord.gg/XpqXY9s
Merit: 1
Any news about cooperations with crypto projects? What about cooperation with Iexec? They have recently had the workdrop and I think their usecase would perfectly suit your project
Are you sure it has sense? I think better to rely on advanced aws like amazon rather then testing new and raw ones
Any news about cooperations with crypto projects? What about cooperation with Iexec? They have recently had the workdrop and I think their usecase would perfectly suit your project
This project is the next x20 project, take it from me. Team has my greatest respect and trust. The only point im aware of - deleys
Nowadays almost every project has deleys with realeses. So it is common nowdays
Exactly... Just hope there will be no deleys here. Or at least not so big ones Cheesy
Merit: 1
This project is the next x20 project, take it from me. Team has my greatest respect and trust. The only point im aware of - deleys
Nowadays almost every project has deleys with realeses. So it is common nowdays
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
A rather interesting project looking at the background of others is tempting, I think he will find a worthy place in my portfolio, we will watch.
Dear Community!

⏰Don't miss the development progress weekly update today at 15:00 UTC! ⏰

Link: https://discord.gg/ag9mxy3
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You will need really a lot if money for the project delivering. For marketing and PR first of all, for maintaining the dev team as well. So im curious how long you will have enough funds?
Hard to say correctly. in general I think 3-4 years there will be enough of funding
Merit: 29
You will need really a lot if money for the project delivering. For marketing and PR first of all, for maintaining the dev team as well. So im curious how long you will have enough funds?
Wanna get good profit in 2 years. How many tokens may i have ?
Gonna hold for 2 years? Or will buy masternodes and stake for 2 years? It is very different
Yes, holding is my investing strategy. Not only in this particular project but in general

Might want to consider re-naming this ANN, since the you cant actual rent out your HDD space yet, and for the foreseeable future....very misleading

In two years this project will be the TOP one. It will even enter top 20 probably
Very very doubtful. There are very strong projects in top 20 now. I dont think smartfox will be able to chalenge them any time soon
Hm.. Will see. But personally me considers smartfox as that one that is capable to chalenge current leaders in top 20. Imho
Merit: 11
Gonna hold for 2 years? Or will buy masternodes and stake for 2 years? It is very different
Yes, holding is my investing strategy. Not only in this particular project but in general

Might want to consider re-naming this ANN, since the you cant actual rent out your HDD space yet, and for the foreseeable future....very misleading

In two years this project will be the TOP one. It will even enter top 20 probably
Very very doubtful. There are very strong projects in top 20 now. I dont think smartfox will be able to chalenge them any time soon
Merit: 22

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Pages:
Jump to: