Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 39. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

💥FOX is now listed on an Instant Masternode Service: https://stakinglab.io/  💥

💰Low and mid budgets are welcomed: https://pool.stakinglab.io/pools/943 💰  

🚀No minimal deposit!🚀

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
When regulation will come into crypto. This project will be one of those which will survive
It has already come. But just a little. In the nearest future all crypto market will be regulated
Project belongs to very loyal jurisdiction. Thats why regulation is not a thing u have to be aware of
Merit: 10
When regulation will come into crypto. This project will be one of those which will survive
It has already come. But just a little. In the nearest future all crypto market will be regulated
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hm..Thus in terms of long term prospectives it is one of the strongest projects. With solid idea and approach
You are right. Now it is time for picking up only solid projects as regulation will come in crypto for sure
Merit: 29
Hm..Thus in terms of long term prospectives it is one of the strongest projects. With solid idea and approach
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why are u sure that team here is capable enough to deliver this project properly?
Have u checked the team on the website?? U must see the CEO here, right?
Yes I did. What so? Whats specific about CEO here??
CEO as well as the whole team is prominent here!. If u take a look at their link id u will ensure they have tons of experience
Then please google him and u won't have any question anymore
If project aims to be successful the true leader is must hace thing. Glad to know here we have such a leader
Indeed. Hope team will have success there as well
Why are u sure that team here is capable enough to deliver this project properly?
CEO as well as the whole team is prominent here!. If u take a look at their link id u will ensure they have tons of experience
If project aims to be successful the true leader is must hace thing. Glad to know here we have such a leader
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
So good platform. When main realese? Not beta or alpha but final version?
I would like to highlight the ceo here. It is probably one of the most trustworthy guy in crypto. Moreover he has tons of experience in fintech
Well, if it is true he must lead this project for worldwide adoption for sure..
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
What about security here and smart contract audit? So many hacks were in crypto recently
I dont remember anyone. May you tell us a few that happend recently?
Kickico was hacked a month ago. Vulnerabily in smart contract led to 8 mil usd loss
Nevertheless im confident about this project. Team has very big experience
Confidence is not enough, we need proof. We need an audit of a smart contract from a large well-known company. This is the only way to be sure of safety.
I would like to highlight the ceo here. It is probably one of the most trustworthy guy in crypto. Moreover he has tons of experience in fintech
Merit: 29
What about security here and smart contract audit? So many hacks were in crypto recently
Kickico was hacked a month ago. Vulnerabily in smart contract led to 8 mil usd loss
Sounds good and i also hope so. But still. I would like to take a look at smart contract audit report
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: