Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 43. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I join your discord channel, and I'm always happy with projects that always live and give progress weekly update information
I believe that a project that always looks alive by telling all progress is a very promising project to follow, keep it up team .
Yes, also noted that. Team communicates with the community and always makes different updates

Im impressed the most with the bounties here. Very generous ones you know! Hope distribution will be in time
Merit: 11
I join your discord channel, and I'm always happy with projects that always live and give progress weekly update information
I believe that a project that always looks alive by telling all progress is a very promising project to follow, keep it up team .
Yrs, also noted that. Team communicates with the community and always makes different updates
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Merit: 22
To be honest i have tried to find any article about the project but i can not find any. Where can I read through any review?
As far as i know the agressive marketing has not started yet.
More review will come soon! As for now you may check project's medium for updates
Even now marketing is good enough. Community is very active and coin is already listed on 3 exchanges!
Team is working hard for the project success. But even now it impressive and markable.
Cmmon! It is just the beginning!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
To be honest i have tried to find any article about the project but i can not find any. Where can I read through any review?
More review will come soon! As for now you may check project's medium for updates
Even now marketing is good enough. Community is very active and coin is already listed on 3 exchanges!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Probably  u can share  more how big audience you are targeting??
Well, people that are involved in cryoto. They are all the core audience here
I would like to know how exactly u gonna target that audience?? In what way?
Ordinary digital marketing. Do u know other options?
Well, yes. As an example Attending the events. Very usefull thing for attracting hedge funds and big private investors
That will be for sure. But ordinary promotion in the internet is the key to success
Well, yes. As an example Attending the events. Very usefull thing for attracting hedge funds and big private investors
I see a lot of positive news here from the team.. But I dont see any updates about events participation. When the next conference?
Merit: 11
The US and EU markets are targetted ones. Thats correct?
Almost. It is worlwide project. It targets all the users without any borders
Cmmon! U can not target the whole world. First of all the marketing budget is not endless. How can u make proper promotion all over the world with limited money?
Then im curious what countries are the priority?
Selskoidima is right. EU and the US. Probably Asian market will follow later
Ok. Hope team will do all their best to conquer that markets. I have very big faith in the future of this project
Dont worry abou that, team is trust worthy one and even now development is going even far ahead of the roadmap
Hope all the roadmap will be implemented in time, i mean till the end of the 2018.
Hm.. I guess barelly possible. It would be very fast. Developmebt, proper development, requires more time
Cmmon! U can not target the whole world. First of all the marketing budget is not endless. How can u make proper promotion all over the world with limited money?
Ok. Hope team will do all their best to conquer that markets. I have very big faith in the future of this project
Dont worry abou that, team is trust worthy one and even now development is going even far ahead of the roadmap
Hope all the roadmap will be implemented in time, i mean till the end of the 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: