Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 46. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Wanna get good profit in 2 years. How many tokens may i have ?
Gonna hold for 2 years? Or will buy masternodes and stake for 2 years? It is very different
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Wanna get good profit in 2 years. How many tokens may i have ?
Crypto industry is growing day by day! How many users u gonna to attract in the first year of operation?
As team would not be able to force someone to use the project then It will fully depend on marketing
Clear enough. Just would like how many team and ceo in particular expects
Up to 1 mil till the end of 2020 is my bet. However It is unpredictable. If btc dies there will be no users at all
Has a sense. There may be literally any amount of users as it depends on the overall crypto adoption as well
Crypto industry is growing day by day! How many users u gonna to attract in the first year of operation?
As team would not be able to force someone to use the project then It will fully depend on marketing
Up to 1 mil till the end of 2020 is my bet. However It is unpredictable. If btc dies there will be no users at all
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It is literally one of the best project for investing now. Awesome work u made so far guys! Hope it wont fall in price after appearing on binance just like all other icos..
Binance listing is confirmed?? Or what?
Not yet. But im pretty sure boltt will be listed there. Very hyped proj. And binance like listing hyped projects
Merit: 10
It is literally one of the best project for investing now. Awesome work u made so far guys! Hope it wont fall in price after appearing on binance just like all other icos..
Binance listing is confirmed?? Or what?
Merit: 11
what will happen with the project once it is lack of money? Dont get me wrong but it will happen for sure
I guess till that time project will be self funded. It has very good business model. So everything is okay
what will happen with the project once it is lack of money? Dont get me wrong but it will happen for sure
Im curious Whats your plan about bug bounty campaign? Have u planned that?
I wish so...It is perfect option to find and fix all the bugs in the code
Im curious Whats your plan about bug bounty campaign? Have u planned that?
Sec regulation does not affect u? I know they are hardly investigating diffrrent ico projects and just young projects now
Cmmon, it is even not ICO. MoreovervThis proj goes in accordance with the laws. Dont worry
The matter is that As i previously invested in Tezos..Hope u understand my concern
Haha Grin Team took care of all the legal issues. This coin is 100% utility. Dont worry
Well, Tezos also said that. No matter, team has my reapect and in trying to trust them. Thx
Sec regulation does not affect u? I know they are hardly investigating diffrrent ico projects and just young projects now
Cmmon, it is even not ICO. MoreovervThis proj goes in accordance with the laws. Dont worry
The matter is that As i previously invested in Tezos..Hope u understand my concern
Haha Grin Team took care of all the legal issues. This coin is 100% utility. Dont worry
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Despite project seems promising I dont truly understand what exactly makes this project unique?
I have checked at least 300 project on CMC and did not find anything similar. Guess it is unique. Except well known Sia and Storj. I think everyone knows that
I know one very similar project: Casper API. In my opinion, Casper even had an advantage. But so far their ICO has not been successful. I do not think that such projects have a very good future.
Pages:
Jump to: