Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 49. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How much token I may purchase? Recommended amount?
How much is needed for masternode?
Wink As much as u can literally. My advise 20 eth purchase will be good enough. However i dont know how much free money u have
Im just considering to diversify my investment, u know not to invest only in this project. But im hesistating as other projects im considering to invest dont seem to me as promising as this one
Then make all in here! I think it will be right decesion. Project is worth of investment in any case
Thats true. However i would not put all in here just beacause u can not know for sure what will happen tomorrow
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Wink As much as u can literally. My advise 20 eth purchase will be good enough. However i dont know how much free money u have
Im just considering to diversify my investment, u know not to invest only in this project. But im hesistating as other projects im considering to invest dont seem to me as promising as this one
Then make all in here! I think it will be right decesion. Project is worth of investment in any case
I would like to compare the potential of smartfox and sia, or storj. Is there any article with comparison of that projects?
Just take it from me that this particular project is much more advanced then any other competitor. Sia and Storj much worse then fox
I would like to compare the potential of smartfox and sia, or storj. Is there any article with comparison of that projects?
Merit: 11
Im confident The project's success fully depends on the CEO's managment. So i would like to know How big experience your CEO has?
I can say CEO here is one of the most trust worthy person i have ever seen. So everything is okay
It is not about trust. It is about experience. Feel the difference?
Sure. Then check ceo's link id. He has been working on this project for a long time. It is not brand new idea for sure! He has enough knowledge and background to make this project worldwide adopted
And at the moment he's working around the clock to ensure everything will be a success
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Im confident The project's success fully depends on the CEO's managment. So i would like to know How big experience your CEO has?
I can say CEO here is one of the most trust worthy person i have ever seen. So everything is okay
Sure. Then check ceo's link id. He has been working on this project for a long time. It is not brand new idea for sure! He has enough knowledge and background to make this project worldwide adopted
Activity: 308
Could u clarify the point about buyback? Will it be implemented here?
Im not sure it is needed. But it is also wasting the money that were collected for development
I dont think so. It will show the investors that team takes care on them. SnartFox wont fall in price anyway. Either with buyback or without
Well, it Sounds a little bit over optimistic. Especialy if we take a look at other ICOs that are falling in price.
Dont look at others. SmartFox is much more unique and hyped. Hyped projects always rise in price after listing, not falling
Hm.. I truly believe u are right and we will observe good spike after appearing on the next exchanges
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hi guys, and where to find bounty twitter? In the cap it is not, there is somewhere a separate link.
Merit: 1
Im not sure it is needed. But it is also wasting the money that were collected for development
I dont think so. It will show the investors that team takes care on them. SnartFox wont fall in price anyway. Either with buyback or without
Well, it Sounds a little bit over optimistic. Especialy if we take a look at other ICOs that are falling in price.
Dont look at others. SmartFox is much more unique and hyped. Hyped projects always rise in price after listing, not falling
Dear Community!

🚀We are now listed on CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/smartfox 🚀

The greatest news is still ahead!

Im curious what have you already prepared for us next. More and more positive news every day
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

🚀We are now listed on CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/smartfox 🚀

The greatest news is still ahead!
Merit: 11
Setting up the buy support and preventing the price dump is always needed
Pages:
Jump to: