Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 67. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It is very good investment for longterm holding. It will be one of my best investments ever. Crossed my fingers Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Mmm a team that can't be found anywhere (no social links?) and a concept that seems to good to be true (MN + POS + Renting Space, AIO?).
Yeah for now I'm staying out of this one.

But good luck and hopefully you can surprise me and have something real here Grin
Merit: 11
What is better : hold or speculate? Can not define my investing strategy here Cheesy
This project in long run will reach 10$ at least. Mark my words. So decesion is up to you
It will mostly depend on the market condition. Hope in a year we will reach this result
Cmmon! If market is really bullish then smartfox will catch 10$ much earlier then anyone here is expecting.
Activity: 252
What is better : hold or speculate? Can not define my investing strategy here Cheesy
This project in long run will reach 10$ at least. Mark my words. So decesion is up to you
It will mostly depend on the market condition. Hope in a year we will reach this result
Activity: 308
Team seems professional enough. How many users will it be possible to reach? Lets say during the first year after final realese??
Thats Impossible to say. Up to 100k at ease from my point of view
Well, im more optimistic. My bet 1 million user till the end of 2019. Or 2020 at least
A little over optimistic. The whole eth community does not exceed 200k. But you are talking about million users here
The next bull run on the crypto will bring a lot of new users. Thus we will be able to reach such number of users
Team seems professional enough. How many users will it be possible to reach? Lets say during the first year after final realese??
Well, im more optimistic. My bet 1 million user till the end of 2019. Or 2020 at least
A little over optimistic. The whole eth community does not exceed 200k. But you are talking about million users here
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
How big market u gonna occupy? I mean in terms of $$ capacity
I guess it it billions or even trillions industry. Hope this proj will be able to grab at least few % of this market
If market is trillion one. Then yes. Even 1-2 % of market domination will lead to the millions dollar market cap
The only question one it has happen. Competition is growing
SmartFox is at the forefront. It is like IBM. There is no reason to be afraid of competition.
Hm.. What is Sia then? Grin microsoft?? Haha. Well, i always appreciate the competition
Due to competition majority of really successful projects were born! So it is always appreciated in crypto
I wish to see some articiles with comparison all the pric and cons of SmartFox with Sia or Storj
As far as coin is not on exchange yet it does not have a big sense. Better to start the promotion campaign after listing
I guess it it billions or even trillions industry. Hope this proj will be able to grab at least few % of this market
If market is trillion one. Then yes. Even 1-2 % of market domination will lead to the millions dollar market cap
SmartFox is at the forefront. It is like IBM. There is no reason to be afraid of competition.
Hm.. What is Sia then? Grin microsoft?? Haha. Well, i always appreciate the competition
Due to competition majority of really successful projects were born! So it is always appreciated in crypto
I wish to see some articiles with comparison all the pric and cons of SmartFox with Sia or Storj
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: