Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 68. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Im fascinating by the team work. U guys doing this ico exactly that way as it has to be done. No temporary hype, only steady growth and development
I appreciate that the most. It gives the trust for the project's success
I like the fact here is a ready product. Not just simple idea behind like most of current ICOs have
Merit: 10
Im fascinating by the team work. U guys doing this ico exactly that way as it has to be done. No temporary hype, only steady growth and development
I appreciate that the most. It gives the trust for the project's success
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Do you have github or smth? It looks as the project with ready to use product. I wanna check out
Product is not ready to use actually. Still there is a need in coding and updates. But it is far more behind sia or storj. Thats true
Wow.. Im impressed. Now im waiting for the same price growth per token as it was with storj and sia! Fasten your seatbelts guys!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Do you have github or smth? It looks as the project with ready to use product. I wanna check out
Product is not ready to use actually. Still there is a need in coding and updates. But it is far more behind sia or storj. Thats true
Can not wait to purchase my first smart fox coins! Already prepated to set up a node
Few mode days left to wait. I also waiting for that. Need to purchase coins quick before price starts growing
If here is the same growth as we observed on ripple yesterday then i think you wont catch it, unfortunatelly
Can not wait to purchase my first smart fox coins! Already prepated to set up a node
Few mode days left to wait. I also waiting for that. Need to purchase coins quick before price starts growing
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
You have perfect idea and product behind! But still more promotion and advisors are needed! We have to spread the word about this cool project!
Keep calm Cheesy
Team has already prepared the advanced marketing strategy and will start it after exchange listing
Merit: 11
You have perfect idea and product behind! But still more promotion and advisors are needed! We have to spread the word about this cool project!
Decentralized cloud it is very hot topic for upcoming year. Flad to find this project on its early stages
Merit: 29
I wish SmartFox has some collaborations with Sia or Storj in future. It would boost the mass adoption of decentralized cloud
Agree, it would be awesome. Hope team has some plans regarding that. We need more hype around the project
All the positive news will be announced after appearing on exchange. Otherwise it has no sense as price would not react
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I wish SmartFox has some collaborations with Sia or Storj in future. It would boost the mass adoption of decentralized cloud
Agree, it would be awesome. Hope team has some plans regarding that. We need more hype around the project
Sia has a lot of partnerships and due to that it has grown in price in 2017. Once SmartFox obtains few partners we will observe the bull run here as well
We need more exchanges for the purpose of good pump. More volume is obligatory
Once coin appeared on crypto bridge then it will have a sense to speak about more exchanges
That fact the coin will appear on exchange even without ICO and payments for listing means a lot!
Exactly. Team has already delivered a usable product and will be listed for free. Worthy coin indeed!
Once coin is displayed on CMC in recently added thread we will observe a much bigger interest to this really awesome project. Hope to set up few nodes till that time Cheesy
Merit: 22
Sia has a lot of partnerships and due to that it has grown in price in 2017. Once SmartFox obtains few partners we will observe the bull run here as well
Once coin appeared on crypto bridge then it will have a sense to speak about more exchanges
That fact the coin will appear on exchange even without ICO and payments for listing means a lot!
Exactly. Team has already delivered a usable product and will be listed for free. Worthy coin indeed!
Pages:
Jump to: