Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 71. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Is there excess demand for this kind of product? We already have SIA, STORJ, FILECOIN, MAIDSAFE and others.

And all of them exist at the same time and grow in price as well. We may tell the same about almost any industry. In each field there are enough competitors and what?
Competition is obligatory to difine which project is better and which one deserves the mass adoption
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Is there excess demand for this kind of product? We already have SIA, STORJ, FILECOIN, MAIDSAFE and others.

And all of them exist at the same time and grow in price as well. We may tell the same about almost any industry. In each field there are enough competitors and what?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
interesting indeed...joing the discrad and i cant wait for the coin to be available

Free coins are always welcomed! Wink And this one seems to be very pretty and with a huge room for growth.
Activity: 252
Can not decide what advantage in smartfox is better:1. Small premine and high price on exchanges as a result or 2. Cheap nodes with very high roi with the perfect opportubity for steady passive income
Haha Cheesy both these advantages are within one project so it does not matter literally which advantage is better
Yes, you are right. But i can not decide about my investment strategy - speculate on exchange or setting up the nodes Huh
My advise - do both. Allocate 50% of coins for nodes and the rest for active speculation. The best option. IMHO
Can not decide what advantage in smartfox is better:1. Small premine and high price on exchanges as a result or 2. Cheap nodes with very high roi with the perfect opportubity for steady passive income
Haha Cheesy both these advantages are within one project so it does not matter literally which advantage is better
Yes, you are right. But i can not decide about my investment strategy - speculate on exchange or setting up the nodes Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Dear Community!

Welcome to SmartFox, the next big decentralized could storage solution!

The first FOX airdrop will soon be done in our discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh

Thank you, I'll be there for free coins Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
interesting indeed...joing the discrad and i cant wait for the coin to be available
Activity: 5
This project does not look bad, I will keep an eye on the next updates and try to get some masternode.
The question is about price. How much does 1 masternode cost?  And can I host several masternodes on one PC?
As there is no pre-sale - market is determining the price! It better to host your masternode on VPS, as it has to run non-stop, that is not very suitable at home. VPS will let your node run 24/7, but rewards will be in your pc wallet!
Any recomendations for VPS? Wanna get 10-20 nodes. But if i could not find out acceptable VPS provider it would have no sense
Vultr is smooth and reliable, but you can use Digital Ocean or Google Cloud as well. The most perfect is to use one VPS for one masternode, the second good choice is one VPS with different IP addresses.
Activity: 63
This project does not look bad, I will keep an eye on the next updates and try to get some masternode.
The question is about price. How much does 1 masternode cost?  And can I host several masternodes on one PC?
No. You have to set a dedicated server for each master node.
As for the price - masternode here is very cheap (comparely with others like dash or waves) but profit is impressive
Okay. Im considering to purchase 10 nodes at one shot after appearing on exchange. This project seems as a very legit investment

If you are very sure about the project, you can start with masternodes. But staking also gives 20%, so a good start point as well. I will buy some coins to stake at first, and then will see where the price moves.
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

Welcome to SmartFox, the next big decentralized could storage solution!

The first FOX airdrop will soon be done in our discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/xVss7rh
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

Merit: 10
As there is no pre-sale - market is determining the price! It better to host your masternode on VPS, as it has to run non-stop, that is not very suitable at home. VPS will let your node run 24/7, but rewards will be in your pc wallet!
Any recomendations for VPS? Wanna get 10-20 nodes. But if i could not find out acceptable VPS provider it would have no sense
Activity: 5
80% rewards from a masternode?? Did i get everything correct?? Holy s..it! Thats really enormous!!
Activity: 63

We will see the price when FOX hits exchanges, so no idea at the moment. But we can make a guess from the total number of coins. Not too much, by the way, which is good. Stable ROI and a reasonable amount of coins can push FOX forward. At least we won't see that funny depreciation when 100k coins worth $1.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
WAKE UP !!!

Team is fake ...
Just one more round of BTC collection for scammers

It seems you are either jelous for the team/project or dont truly understand what the potential this project has

Good luck mister ....either you are from another planet or been in coma for years.
Investigate this team please
Is there any option to buy a masternode now?
Activity: 11
No. You have to set a dedicated server for each master node.
As for the price - masternode here is very cheap (comparely with others like dash or waves) but profit is impressive
What's the estimate price for masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: