Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 69. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Sia has a lot of partnerships and due to that it has grown in price in 2017. Once SmartFox obtains few partners we will observe the bull run here as well
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Is it really worth of holding? I mean longterm holding?
Good question.. If you sell tokens for x2 as an example u will get the profit. But in a year this project will make x 10 at ease. The choice is up to you mate Smiley
Ripple has just shown us that that 100% growth on such a huge alt with billions market cap - it is easy task. I expect x3 just after the listing from smartfox!!
Hm.. Quite optimistic prediction. Will see how will it go. Personally me worries about the nodes. As for the price i have no doubts it will grow. Just let me buy cheap nodes and go Wink
Merit: 10
Good question.. If you sell tokens for x2 as an example u will get the profit. But in a year this project will make x 10 at ease. The choice is up to you mate Smiley
Ripple has just shown us that that 100% growth on such a huge alt with billions market cap - it is easy task. I expect x3 just after the listing from smartfox!!
Activity: 6
If you need translations for you project, just pm me! Grin
Activity: 32
Listing when? In couple of days? Just wanna clarify how soon!

in 4-5 days on CryptoBridge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 32
Decentralize cloud is very big field to operate. There is enough space for all the projects like smartfox, sia, storj etc
I like the idea of the project. I predict it will be in demand by the users. Hope you guys will successed with implementation
Oh yeah! If there is big demand for project's services price for token will grow by default. Moreover here we will have real usecase

These kind of projects are my favorite ones. They bring profit even if they don't reach big success. I've just seen the announcement in their discord, that CryptoBridge will list them in 4-5 days. Great start. What's especially pleasant is that that team has paid the listing at their own expense, which shows they have at least some trust in what they do.

Hope it is first but not the last exchange where we will see smartfox coin!

Perfect! Just once market is green and alts are making +10-30% we will appear on exchanges. Perfect opportunity for price growth
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Decentralize cloud is very big field to operate. There is enough space for all the projects like smartfox, sia, storj etc
I like the idea of the project. I predict it will be in demand by the users. Hope you guys will successed with implementation
Oh yeah! If there is big demand for project's services price for token will grow by default. Moreover here we will have real usecase
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
The idea is great although renting disk space is not entirely new but I believe this will be big. Do you offer any bounties for promoting in Social Media or maybe a signature campaign here in BCT? I am interested in joining the SmartFox community!
The Bounty-Campaign will be launched very soon. Join our discord https://discord.gg/xVss7rh, and you will not miss it Cheesy
Masternodes, independent blockchain, small premine, ready product, listing on exchabges, 3 bounty in a raw - damn, guys, yiu are super promising project!
I have exactly the same feeling. Team has already done a very cool project
More important - team has a marketing strategy and strictly following it. That means the we will see a community growth for sure
Community growth it is good, but price growth is much better Grin will see at the coin price after the listing
We will observe the good growth for sure. Market is growing. You know it is impossible to fall while market is growing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The idea is great although renting disk space is not entirely new but I believe this will be big. Do you offer any bounties for promoting in Social Media or maybe a signature campaign here in BCT? I am interested in joining the SmartFox community!
The Bounty-Campaign will be launched very soon. Join our discord https://discord.gg/xVss7rh, and you will not miss it Cheesy
Masternodes, independent blockchain, small premine, ready product, listing on exchabges, 3 bounty in a raw - damn, guys, yiu are super promising project!
More important - team has a marketing strategy and strictly following it. That means the we will see a community growth for sure
Community growth it is good, but price growth is much better Grin will see at the coin price after the listing
More important - team has a marketing strategy and strictly following it. That means the we will see a community flgrowth for sure
Merit: 1
Activity: 98
Wi you have a telegram channel? Or only discord?

Focused at discord at the moment: https://discord.gg/xVss7rh
Pages:
Jump to: