Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 73. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What the exchange is going to be the first? Or the pre-sale is ahead?
Activity: 308
Wow guys! Im impressed by your ROI that i may get on your masternodes.It is may be the main reason for investing here
The only problem if it is always be like that or will decrease during the time??
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Wow guys! Im impressed by your ROI that i may get on your masternodes.It is may be the main reason for investing here
Activity: 252
I have made a fortune with SiaCoin. This project is a very similar to it thats why Im in. Decentralized cloud storage is the next trend for 2019
On the next bull run no matter in what industry project operates - it will grow significantly. It is high time to pick up promisibg ICOs like this one and be ready for growth
True but still - decentralized cloud storage is very hot topic. Google and Amazon is making billions on that.. Now it is time for such projects like this one
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
I have made a fortune with SiaCoin. This project is a very similar to it thats why Im in. Decentralized cloud storage is the next trend for 2019
On the next bull run no matter in what industry project operates - it will grow significantly. It is high time to pick up promisibg ICOs like this one and be ready for growth
Activity: 22
According to schedule, it’s better to be early investor, as the profit will be lower with rising of active masternodes.
Merit: 11
Merit: 10
Hm.. Seems as a very legit project to invest in. Market seems start its growth and it is perfect opportunity to enter promising project
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Merit: 29
Seems I have found the new project to invest Grin
From my experience coins with masternodes are always in demand
copper member
Activity: 1