Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 37. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Lol this thing is pumping now? Errrr, ok?  Good luck with that.  Whoever buys in now will just be buying to be bagholders and get dumped on evetually.  Sure it looks nicely pumped, yet it's 1.5 BTC back down to 10K LOL. Roll Eyes

Buyer beware as usual!!

Yes. This is clearly a pump or some sort of market manipulation. Your warning to buyers to be careful is highly appropriate.

What the heck? Since when does a dev side with the fudders?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Huh Huh Huh Cheesy

It's called sarcasm.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Lol this thing is pumping now? Errrr, ok?  Good luck with that.  Whoever buys in now will just be buying to be bagholders and get dumped on evetually.  Sure it looks nicely pumped, yet it's 1.5 BTC back down to 10K LOL. Roll Eyes

Buyer beware as usual!!

Yes. This is clearly a pump or some sort of market manipulation. Your warning to buyers to be careful is highly appropriate.

What the heck? Since when does a dev side with the fudders?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Huh Huh Huh Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
yet it's 1.5 BTC back down to 10K LOL. Roll Eyes

And 1.5BTC to 70k sat.

lol which means nothing!!!

a circ believer  Smiley

ridery99, please do not spam other threads about Synergy.  It does not make the coin look good when you troll in the circ thread and include Synergy in your trolling.

Thank you.

Price is rising and fudders coming...

Don't panic guys, don't sell your coins cheap!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Grandpa Jones has joined us in the Slack channel!!  PM me an email address if you want to join in the conversation!  This address only needs to be used once.  It does not have to be your primary email address.  But please, come join us.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

And 1.5BTC to 70k sat.

lol which means nothing!!!

a circ believer  Smiley

ridery99, please do not spam other threads about Synergy.  It does not make the coin look good when you troll in the circ thread and include Synergy in your trolling.

Thank you.
Activity: 224

We now have a block explorer with a rich list:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/snrg/

I love this chain! Thanks for that gramps!

You are very welcome, they certainly put together a great website that provides visibility into what's going on with the SNRG blockchain.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I love this chain! Thanks for that gramps!

Yep, it's going to be a decentralized pump group completely managed in the Qt.  Pretty cool, eh?

But how that makes it to the moon then ??  Huh  Smiley

Who cares? Just buy enough to get early info for the next pump and save your money for the coins that do get pumped.

In context of this recent unexplained rise in price, your comment is also highly appropriate.

We are hoping to build value by having "users" rather than "holders". We encourage individuals to acquire coins they need to make full use of the services we have to offer and to be careful when buying and selling to trade the markets.
So am I understanding that the current wallet (thats been out a few weeks) has a working pump feature? We just need to pay the fees?

Vegas

No. The Pump Group feature is not yet working.

Please see here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12098940

Buyer beware as usual!!

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
So am I understanding that the current wallet (thats been out a few weeks) has a working pump feature? We just need to pay the fees?

Vegas
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 453
Merit: 255

And 1.5BTC to 70k sat.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Buyer beware as usual!!
Activity: 616
looks like this coin is the winner. 300k easy
Activity: 798
Price is going up, just 4 BTC to 100 K. I think 100 K is easy from now and with this features.

Buy now cheap, until you can this price Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
I managed to knock out another to-do item tonight, writing code to automatically fill the "Entry Fee:" field using the P2P messaging system. It now is filled at the same time the dates are filled. I also wrote code to make the "Autofill" button fill in the "Statement:" entry, but after doing so, I feel like the information contained in the statement is redundant. This information will be entered into a comment in the transaction sent by the user to join the pump. This transaction sends not only the entry fee but the date of the pump in which the user is enrolling and the stealth address through which encrypted communication will be transmitted.

My progress tonight means that all information to join a pump now has a path to the GUI through user interaction or P2P communication.

My next step will be to create the transaction (described above) when the "Join Pump" button is clicked. The only challenge will be to select the correct output for sending. This output must belong to the address specified in the "Address:" field and sacrifice the least stake weight possible. Additionally, I will need to write error checking to ensure that the selected address has sufficient funds to participate (obviously the example in the screen shot would not). I will also need to hook to wallet unlocking, etc. I anticipate that writing the code to construct this transaction will take 2 to 3 days to complete.

After that, I move to the top panel, where information originates from stealth transactions.

Thanks for all these updates Grandpa. I really appreciate looking into the mind of a dev like this. It is as if you are working on a piece of art or something. Please keep it up!

And wow the sell book is thin!
I managed to knock out another to-do item tonight, writing code to automatically fill the "Entry Fee:" field using the P2P messaging system. It now is filled at the same time the dates are filled. I also wrote code to make the "Autofill" button fill in the "Statement:" entry, but after doing so, I feel like the information contained in the statement is redundant. This information will be entered into a comment in the transaction sent by the user to join the pump. This transaction sends not only the entry fee but the date of the pump in which the user is enrolling and the stealth address through which encrypted communication will be transmitted.

My progress tonight means that all information to join a pump now has a path to the GUI through user interaction or P2P communication.

My next step will be to create the transaction (described above) when the "Join Pump" button is clicked. The only challenge will be to select the correct output for sending. This output must belong to the address specified in the "Address:" field and sacrifice the least stake weight possible. Additionally, I will need to write error checking to ensure that the selected address has sufficient funds to participate (obviously the example in the screen shot would not). I will also need to hook to wallet unlocking, etc. I anticipate that writing the code to construct this transaction will take 2 to 3 days to complete.

After that, I move to the top panel, where information originates from stealth transactions.

Pages:
Jump to: