Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 39. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

That's going to be handy even without a pump group. I have a couple of other wallets with a zillion addresses and it's hard to see what balances I have. You can use a wallet like to keep track of many different accounts if it has the tools. For some reason they don't. I can easily see this feature as being repurposed, maybe with address labels so we can tell what's what. I know that's probably not in the plans right now, but it's a step towards turning our wallets into accounting systems.

I'm going to register for the slack right now. Live4Crypto: check your PMs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Wow, this is an awesome update.  You are certainly taking the time to do a lot of things that most wouldn't even consider, let alone spend the time refining.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good morning guys!

Any news here?

It looks like it is getting to be time for an update.

I've been working on the GUI for the pump group. Since my last update, most of my work has been to put in an address selector when the user clicks "Find Address..." This functionality allows the selection of a specific address if the user has several. A screenshot is below.

The selector is a pop-up window that displays addresses and their balances. The user selects the address by using the check boxes on the left. When the user hits "OK", the dialog closes and the fields "Starting Balance" and "Address" are automatically filled from the selection.

This dialog is full featured, with a context menu and sorting. It may seem like overkill, but the functionality to see your addresses sorted by balance does not exist in any bitcoin client that I know of, either from the console or in the GUI. That means that this dialog will have some functionality that will be generally useful.

Also, it may seem like this small feature took an inordinate amount of time. But we should consider that ethereum launched without a GUI of any sort, and they had over $1,000,000 to work with. The reason: writing GUIs is very time intensive, especially if done correctly. I'll try to speed up, but there are few things worse than a buggy user interface. Just this address selector required 4 new source files and about 500 lines of new code. I'll make sure what I build works well, even if it takes more time than I would like.

In the meantime, we are looking at coins to pump. Please join the slack channel if you have suggestions.

Good morning guys!

Any news here?

Haven't seen much since the last update, but I'm staking like a mofo! 
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Good morning guys!

Any news here?
What's the total amount of synergy, I mean pow + pos so far? Thank you and sorry if asked before.

"moneysupply" : 625746.78372193,
Activity: 243
What's the total amount of synergy, I mean pow + pos so far? Thank you and sorry if asked before.
Price is rising slowly.
Activity: 154
So has a pump been picked yet? Have you completed one? If not when is it coming? Thanks got a little bit of coins

Just a quick update. I have the pump info P2P code debugged and tested completely. This means that the network will automatically and dynamically disseminate timely pump information to nodes as they join or re-join the network. This information layer is decentralized because the network retains the information, not a centralized server.

The P2P information is not the same as the tiered information access that is based on your address balance. The tiered information is communicated through the block chain using encrypted messaging. The tiered information consists mainly of the pump pick. Larger balances will know the pick before smaller balances. I will work on this information layer next. I think it should go a little faster because the infrastructure for it is already in the code base in the form of transaction comments and encrypted narrations. This information is also decentralized because it is stored entirely in the block chain.

Also, I should use this opportunity to encourage everyone to join the slack channel, generously created by Live4Crypto. When I work on Synergy, I try to have this channel open. I hope you can drop in some time.

I'll join the slack, still gotta send my request.  Awesome that you're making yourself available for questions and such.

Just a quick update. I have the pump info P2P code debugged and tested completely. This means that the network will automatically and dynamically disseminate timely pump information to nodes as they join or re-join the network. This information layer is decentralized because the network retains the information, not a centralized server.

The P2P information is not the same as the tiered information access that is based on your address balance. The tiered information is communicated through the block chain using encrypted messaging. The tiered information consists mainly of the pump pick. Larger balances will know the pick before smaller balances. I will work on this information layer next. I think it should go a little faster because the infrastructure for it is already in the code base in the form of transaction comments and encrypted narrations. This information is also decentralized because it is stored entirely in the block chain.

Also, I should use this opportunity to encourage everyone to join the slack channel, generously created by Live4Crypto. When I work on Synergy, I try to have this channel open. I hope you can drop in some time.

Nice update!

Activity: 168

Grandpa Jones has joined us in the Slack channel!!  PM me an email address if you want to join in the conversation!  This address only needs to be used once.  It does not have to be your primary email address.  But please, come join us.

Im giving coin another shot.I downloaded new wallet added new conf file now I have 5 connections and staying connected.Wallet is syncing finally.   Smiley

Let me know if you want to join the Slack.  Just PM me an email address to send the invite to.

Im not at all familiar with slack I have heard of it and have been invited to join many slack channels but have no knowledge of it.Do I need to download anything?

Edit:Nevermind I figured it out

No, you don't need, Slack is an online channel like facebook for example.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Im giving coin another shot.I downloaded new wallet added new conf file now I have 5 connections and staying connected.Wallet is syncing finally.   Smiley

Let me know if you want to join the Slack.  Just PM me an email address to send the invite to.

Im not at all familiar with slack I have heard of it and have been invited to join many slack channels but have no knowledge of it.Do I need to download anything?

Edit:Nevermind I figured it out
Im giving coin another shot.I downloaded new wallet added new conf file now I have 5 connections and staying connected.Wallet is syncing finally.   Smiley

welcome you back tom with velvet paw

Thank you Holee I just figured that I would wait awhile and see what transpired with the coin as Im a collector and love crypto. I always thought this an awesome coin right from the git go.I was just frustrated is all.

Activity: 168
Im giving coin another shot.I downloaded new wallet added new conf file now I have 5 connections and staying connected.Wallet is syncing finally.   Smiley

Let me know if you want to join the Slack.  Just PM me an email address to send the invite to.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

welcome you back tom with velvet paw
Please come follow us and help others learn about SNRG!

Pages:
Jump to: