Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 38. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
are the synergy coins used for a pump dumped back to the market? or are they being burned?

That is not how it works.  The SNRG are not pumped, dumped, or event spent.  Holders of SNRG get access to the pump coin information.

Yep, but people must pay 2 synergy for the pump information.

Will this coins burned or they going to the pump group wallet?

All fees are for transaction costs required for encrypted communication. But you are correct, the unspent fees could add up. First, we will probably drop the fee to 1 SNRG because it is likely to be more than enough. Second, your question prompted the team to consult and we have decided that we will burn all unspent fees at the provable burning address: SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg. We will have a burn after every round of pump group notifications and post the results in this thread.

Please see http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses to reference this burn address.

Very honest dev, I bought more SNRG today!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
are the synergy coins used for a pump dumped back to the market? or are they being burned?

That is not how it works.  The SNRG are not pumped, dumped, or event spent.  Holders of SNRG get access to the pump coin information.

All fees are for transaction costs required for encrypted communication. But you are correct, the unspent fees could add up. First, we will probably drop the fee to 1 SNRG because it is likely to be more than enough. Second, your question prompted the team to consult and we have decided that we will burn all unspent fees at the provable burning address: SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg. We will have a burn after every round of pump group notifications and post the results in this thread.

Please see http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses to reference this burn address.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Nice job Gramps, Synergy is getting very interesting and look forward to this projects future

We gotta get Gramps up on SuperNET Radio soon here!  Gramps, you up for a little time on air?
Activity: 168
what's all this talk about pumping here?  Smiley is it some new feature??  Huh Smiley Smiley

Yep, it's going to be a decentralized pump group completely managed in the Qt.  Pretty cool, eh?

But how that makes it to the moon then ??  Huh  Smiley

Who cares? Just buy enough to get early info for the next pump and save your money for the coins that do get pumped.

Ugh, "the moon".  

We need liftoff before we can get to the moon.
In order to liftoff, we need a rocket that can get there.
Think about what it takes to build a rocket.
Is that a single developer? Or, does it take a team?
Is it built over night?  Or, does it take time?
Is it free?  Or, does someone have to pay the bills?
Does the jet fuel magically appear?  Or, does a third party provide it?

Get my point?

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
what's all this talk about pumping here?  Smiley is it some new feature??  Huh Smiley Smiley

Yep, it's going to be a decentralized pump group completely managed in the Qt.  Pretty cool, eh?

But how that makes it to the moon then ??  Huh  Smiley

Who cares? Just buy enough to get early info for the next pump and save your money for the coins that do get pumped.

Yep, it's going to be a decentralized pump group completely managed in the Qt.  Pretty cool, eh?

But how that makes it to the moon then ??  Huh  Smiley

To keep users informed in a consistent manner, I have decided to provide updates when I complete each of my to-do items for this release. My latest to-do is the stealth address selector, which turned out to be very quick because the MVC code for the address tables are already available in the code base. A screen shot is below.

To use it, the operator hits the "Set..." button to the right of the "Stealth Address" heading and selects a stealth address. If one is not available, the dialog permits one to be made with the "New Address" button. If the user mistakenly selects a normal address, the user will be warned of the error. If the user selects a stealth address, it will be automatically entered into the appropriate field in the form.

Next step will be to code the "Autofill" functionality and create the transaction to join.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Nice job Gramps, Synergy is getting very interesting and look forward to this projects future
I have been asked on the slack channel for release estimates. What follows is my response, cross-posted.

I wish I could say with certainty how long it will be for release, but my very rough guess is 2-3 weeks. These pumps need to be easy to participate in from the end-user's perspective. That means a well functioning user interface.

The enrollment address selector took much more time than I thought. My next step is to work on the stealth address selector. I know a little better what I'm doing from my work on the enrollment address, so I anticipate it will be quicker to make the stealth address selector. The reason these selectors take so long is that building table views takes a lot of code for any gui toolkit if one follows the MVC paradigm, which I am doing fully.

The rest of the fields to join will be auto-filled, which shouldn't take long because no GUI tables are involved. I will write the code to send the enrollment transaction such that it automatically selects the previous output. It will sacrifice the least stake weight. In the future, I may try to allow coin control for this selection, but this small feature will not be available for the next release.

From there, I will move to the rest of the fields in the top panel of the pump page. The difficult aspect of this section is to scan transactions for encrypted messages to the enrollment stealth address and display the relevant information. Fortunately I have already written the back-end code for the "Minimum Balance" field. The associated functionality can be used in your wallet right now with the console command "getaddressbalancebyblock".

That's awesome!  Glad to see some people chatting and asking some questions in the Slack channel today.
I have been asked on the slack channel for release estimates. What follows is my response, cross-posted.

I wish I could say with certainty how long it will be for release, but my very rough guess is 2-3 weeks. These pumps need to be easy to participate in from the end-user's perspective. That means a well functioning user interface.

The enrollment address selector took much more time than I thought. My next step is to work on the stealth address selector. I know a little better what I'm doing from my work on the enrollment address, so I anticipate it will be quicker to make the stealth address selector. The reason these selectors take so long is that building table views takes a lot of code for any gui toolkit if one follows the MVC paradigm, which I am doing fully.

The rest of the fields to join will be auto-filled, which shouldn't take long because no GUI tables are involved. I will write the code to send the enrollment transaction such that it automatically selects the previous output. It will sacrifice the least stake weight. In the future, I may try to allow coin control for this selection, but this small feature will not be available for the next release.

From there, I will move to the rest of the fields in the top panel of the pump page. The difficult aspect of this section is to scan transactions for encrypted messages to the enrollment stealth address and display the relevant information. Fortunately I have already written the back-end code for the "Minimum Balance" field. The associated functionality can be used in your wallet right now with the console command "getaddressbalancebyblock".
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
what is the profitability of this coin in POS in ~% every day?
Plenty of room to grow!  I think we'll look back at this in a few months and have a good laugh.

That's going to be handy even without a pump group. I have a couple of other wallets with a zillion addresses and it's hard to see what balances I have. You can use a wallet like to keep track of many different accounts if it has the tools. For some reason they don't. I can easily see this feature as being repurposed, maybe with address labels so we can tell what's what. I know that's probably not in the plans right now, but it's a step towards turning our wallets into accounting systems.

I'm going to register for the slack right now. Live4Crypto: check your PMs.

I got ya.  Thanks for joining.

If anyone else wants to join the Slack group, please PM me an email address so I can invite you.
Pages:
Jump to: