Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 36. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
To reward early investors a little more, I'm thinking about changing the current reward schedule from the top table (which it is currently) to the bottom table in the next major release.

What are the community thoughts about this proposed change?

Current Inflation Rates, 10 Year

Year  
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
funny chart  Smiley

Thats what I thought when I saw it.  Will say I took a little profit off my staking coins and now got a buy wall down lower to get same amount of coins back so DUMP ON ME BRO! Smiley

I've got a feeling that ain't gonna happen my friend.
Activity: 334

funny chart  Smiley

Thats what I thought when I saw it.  Will say I took a little profit off my staking coins and now got a buy wall down lower to get same amount of coins back so DUMP ON ME BRO! Smiley
Activity: 616
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
it's dead. now dump it to my bail out walls before it's too late

It's been almost 24 hours since the dev posted. Time to dump and move to next.
Activity: 616
it's dead. now dump it to my bail out walls before it's too late
Shocked

Im late to buy Synergy Huh

I think no, but no nobody sells under 25 K. Sell book is thin.
Shocked

LOL not even close.  This coin has a ridiculous amount going for it given the current market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1120
 Shocked

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
what ho lee tell you?  dragon know when to buy.

look like dragon breath not just blow hot air...that lunar mega pump...but coming back down

cat bounce?

Activity: 27
Lol this thing is pumping now? Errrr, ok?  Good luck with that.  Whoever buys in now will just be buying to be bagholders and get dumped on evetually.  Sure it looks nicely pumped, yet it's 1.5 BTC back down to 10K LOL. Roll Eyes

Buyer beware as usual!!

Yes. This is clearly a pump or some sort of market manipulation. Your warning to buyers to be careful is highly appropriate.

What the heck? Since when does a dev side with the fudders?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Huh Huh Huh Cheesy

It's called sarcasm.

Grandpa doesn't seem like the sarcastic type. But sarcasm doesn't really go over the right way on these forums so who knows.

I'm not sure if that was a genuine warning or not but I personally have thought this coin is WAY undervalued for some time.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/synergy/  Currently has this coin at a market cap of $30,230.  I see no reason when this thing actually pumps we don't 10X that figure.

Roll Eyes

In general, most significant rises are followed by a retrace.  I think that's all he was saying
Lol this thing is pumping now? Errrr, ok?  Good luck with that.  Whoever buys in now will just be buying to be bagholders and get dumped on evetually.  Sure it looks nicely pumped, yet it's 1.5 BTC back down to 10K LOL. Roll Eyes

Buyer beware as usual!!

Yes. This is clearly a pump or some sort of market manipulation. Your warning to buyers to be careful is highly appropriate.

What the heck? Since when does a dev side with the fudders?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Huh Huh Huh Cheesy

It's called sarcasm.

Grandpa doesn't seem like the sarcastic type. But sarcasm doesn't really go over the right way on these forums so who knows.

I'm not sure if that was a genuine warning or not but I personally have thought this coin is WAY undervalued for some time.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/synergy/  Currently has this coin at a market cap of $30,230.  I see no reason when this thing actually pumps we don't 10X that figure.

Roll Eyes

Finally, someone who gets it!!!    Grin
Activity: 334

Buyer beware as usual!!

It's called sarcasm.

Roll Eyes

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Buyer beware as usual!!

It's called sarcasm.

Activity: 36

You didn't tell me anything...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org